[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GT: Your Melobury Knicks @ My Su-ronto Raptors - Part 2 (Friday 2/22 - 7pm)
Author Thread
sidsanders
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #2426

2/22/2013  9:54 PM
nixluva wrote:It's Woody's fault when you keep playing Kidd when he clearly is in a mental slump!!! WOody is also responsible for this mess of an offense we run and he's in charge of the defensive philosophy too. If MDA made these same moves some of yall would be bashing him left and right, so the same goes for Woody. You can't have it both ways.

dantoni is gone, he didnt do well in ny. do you really expect folks to say anything nice about the guy? there were not many good memories of his tenure. if knicks continue to struggle, woodson will get the same treatment. winning (reg season only) has given him some leeway, and i think you can see its going away.

GO TEAM VENTURE!!!!!
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/22/2013  9:54 PM
fitzfarm wrote:It just doesn't make sense pull amare for chandler with three min left... What is woody thinking
Amare is our second best player

It doesn't make sense why he isn't starting either

NYDiva
Member: #4387

2/22/2013  9:55 PM
MSG3 wrote:
NYDiva wrote:
MSG3 wrote:
STATMELO wrote:Next game at Philly, lets see how Kenyon changes the dynamic.

He won't. Only thing that saves the dynamic is what people don't want to see: Melo needs to take 30 shots a game and pray he hits a decent clip. No one else does ****. We're not a good team. We're just not.

Melo nor anyone needs to be taking 30 shots a game.

Oh. Ok. Lets keep watching Kidd and Felton play hot potato.

So your solution is that Melo jack up more shots? He's shooting 43% over his last 10 games. For the month he's shot 41%.

You're going to 'pray' he suddenly starts hitting at a decent clip on MORE shot attempts?

fitzfarm
Member: #3285

gunsnewing wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:It just doesn't make sense pull amare for chandler with three min left... What is woody thinking
Amare is our second best player

It doesn't make sense why he isn't starting either

Agreed

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:It's Woody's fault when you keep playing Kidd when he clearly is in a mental slump!!! WOody is also responsible for this mess of an offense we run and he's in charge of the defensive philosophy too. If MDA made these same moves some of yall would be bashing him left and right, so the same goes for Woody. You can't have it both ways.

If he did would you admit it?

Sure. Go back and read my posts during game threads and you will find when I didn't like something that was going on that MDA had the Knicks doing. All you and many others seem to remember are the threads when I was defending MDA's coaching as a whole, which is much different than on a game to game basis. Thing is tho that all you guys were making Woody out to be the next coming and yet now we get a fuller look at him and you can see some issues. I was saying similar things last year about Woody so i've been consistent about his flaws.

3G4G
Member: #4333

Okay agreed they both suck now pick a different agenda to discuss besides your D'Antoni angle.

gunsnewing
USA
2/22/2013  9:56 PM
sidsanders wrote:

dantoni is gone, he didnt do well in ny. do you really expect folks to say anything nice about the guy? there were not many good memories of his tenure. if knicks continue to struggle, woodson will get the same treatment. winning (reg season only) has given him some leeway, and i think you can see its going away.

Seriously he needs to STFU about Dantoni. Woodson is the coach and he might be on the hotseat in the offseason if this continues

3G4G

2/22/2013  9:57 PM
I've always maintained Woody was overrated Playoff resume validated it....no new revelations here.
gunsnewing
USA
2/22/2013  9:58 PM
3G4G wrote:

Okay agreed they both suck now pick a different agenda to discuss besides your D'Antoni angle.

Amen. This is getting ridiculous now

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/22/2013  9:59 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/22/2013  10:00 PM
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

If he did would you admit it?

Sure. Go back and read my posts during game threads and you will find when I didn't like something that was going on that MDA had the Knicks doing. All you and many others seem to remember are the threads when I was defending MDA's coaching as a whole, which is much different than on a game to game basis. Thing is tho that all you guys were making Woody out to be the next coming and yet now we get a fuller look at him and you can see some issues. I was saying similar things last year about Woody so i've been consistent about his flaws.

Get the F out of here.

nixluva
USA
2/22/2013  10:00 PM
YOU GUYS ARE FKN IDIOTS!!! My point wasn't about MDA and how great he is. It's about how some of you want to give Woody a pass for ish he does that is the same as MDA and yet you don't say the same crap about him. WOODY HAS HIS TEAM PLAYING AWFUL 19TH IN DEFENSIVE EFFICIENCY WITH A SWITCHING DEFENSE. MDA does this and yall want him fired. F'N HYPOCRITES!!!
NYDiva
Member: #4387

2/22/2013  10:00 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
sidsanders wrote:

Seriously he needs to STFU about Dantoni. Woodson is the coach and he might be on the hotseat in the offseason if this continues

Agreed. He's a defensive-oriented coach and the team doesn't play consistent defense. And the offense has gone completely downhill. Not sure why he wouldn't be on the hotseat if the team continues to slide.

3G4G

2/22/2013  10:03 PM
nixluva wrote:YOU GUYS ARE FKN IDIOTS!!! My point wasn't about MDA and how great he is. It's about how some of you want to give Woody a pass for ish he does that is the same as MDA and yet you don't say the same crap about him. WOODY HAS HIS TEAM PLAYING AWFUL 19TH IN DEFENSIVE EFFICIENCY WITH A SWITCHING DEFENSE. MDA does this and yall want him fired. F'N HYPOCRITES!!!

So this is about D'AnToni thanks for clearing things up for those of us who may have been confused....

Now how are your stocks doing in KLEENEX!

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/22/2013  10:05 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/22/2013  10:05 PM
nixluva wrote:YOU GUYS ARE FKN IDIOTS!!! My point wasn't about MDA and how great he is. It's about how some of you want to give Woody a pass for ish he does that is the same as MDA and yet you don't say the same crap about him. WOODY HAS HIS TEAM PLAYING AWFUL 19TH IN DEFENSIVE EFFICIENCY WITH A SWITCHING DEFENSE. MDA does this and yall want him fired. F'N HYPOCRITES!!!

C'mon Nix, if you're going to bring MDA up considering his record here you're gonna catch some heat. Most of us have been critical of both coaches when they aren't doing a good job.

nixluva
USA
2/22/2013  10:07 PM
3G4G wrote:

So this is about D'AnToni thanks for clearing things up for those of us who may have been confused....

You still don't get it. Woody has to be judged the same way you judge anyone else, but even tho he's not been doing a good job of coaching the Knicks for 2 months now some of you guys won't say the same things you said about MDA. Woody hasn't exactly excelled in every facet of his job. This team is not a top defensive team this year and that's supposed to be Woody's thing. You see the games and you want to lie and say he's done a great job? This team is 19th in the league in defense. Go ahead and defend that!!!

djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
2/22/2013  10:08 PM
tough game. raptors/knicks trend continues

time to pile on...

tyson chandler is a very overrated player. he gets a few blocks here and there but he does not effect the game. he's living on reputation right now.

watch rudy play defense and melo. they may cross each other off on offense but defensively, gay is so much better.

dwayne casey...man, he cost us so many games this year and almost cost us another one with lucas playing so many minutes in the 2nd half and keeping lowry on the bench.

knicks are in trouble. the roster has gotten old quick. the entire hope is for all the old bigs to come back healthy, rotate all those guys around, slow it down, play half court and hope melo can carry the entire offense. that's basically what your team is now.

jason kidd needs to be sent out to pasture.

anyway, see you guys in march. good luck y'all.

Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

2/22/2013  10:09 PM

Papabear Says

When did D'Antoni ever have a winning record like Woody for the Knicks? Case closed.

Papabear
sidsanders
Member: #2426

2/22/2013  10:09 PM

http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=43967

like folks are not getting ready to go after the coach. woodson got off to a decent start. seems to me its fairly simple to see why he hasnt been buried. you think if this team was playing sub %50 ball till now folks wouldnt be goin nuts? shocker, they are now playing pretty avg to below avg and folks are now going showing teeth. folks will forgive a lot if you are winning. they are struggling now and folks are letting all involved have it, it seems to me...

GO TEAM VENTURE!!!!!
3G4G

2/22/2013  10:10 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/22/2013  10:11 PM
nixluva wrote:
3G4G wrote:

You still don't get it. Woody has to be judged the same way you judge anyone else, but even tho he's not been doing a good job of coaching the Knicks for 2 months now some of you guys won't say the same things you said about MDA. Woody hasn't exactly excelled in every facet of his job. This team is not a top defensive team this year and that's supposed to be Woody's thing. You see the games and you want to lie and say he's done a great job? This team is 19th in the league in defense. Go ahead and defend that!!!

There are fire Woody posts all over the place blind old man. So by coming here with your agenda, you've only managed to expose yourself. If I were you I would hit the sack come back tomorrow with some different lines.

AnubisADL
Alba Posts: 13
Member: #2771
USA
2/22/2013  10:12 PM
Hyping up Rudy Gay?

I watched him plenty in Memphis prepare to be underwhelmed shortly.

NY Knicks - Retirement home for players and GMs
GT: Your Melobury Knicks @ My Su-ronto Raptors - Part 2 (Friday 2/22 - 7pm)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy