[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GT: Your Melobury Knicks @ My Su-ronto Raptors - Part 2 (Friday 2/22 - 7pm)
Author Thread
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
2/21/2013  10:54 AM
raptors beat the knicks in preseason.
raptors beat the knicks at the garden last week.
raptor terrence ross beat knicks d-leaguer james white in the dunk contest.

will the trend continue?

the more things change...the more things stay the same.

AUTOADVERT
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
2/21/2013  10:58 AM
Worst thread title ever. I hope the raptors get blown out.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
djsunyc
2/21/2013  11:10 AM
silver, knicks could very well win the game against the raps. i would assume after the putrid, larry brown knicks-esque display they put on in indy last night, they will be more focused going into friday. were they really down 30+ at one point? anyways, if the knicks lose friday...then it's time to legitimately panic y'all.
Silverfuel
USA
2/21/2013  11:13 AM
djsunyc wrote:silver, knicks could very well win the game against the raps. i would assume after the putrid, larry brown knicks-esque display they put on in indy last night, they will be more focused going into friday. were they really down 30+ at one point? anyways, if the knicks lose friday...then it's time to legitimately panic y'all.

I think they will do well after the trade deadline. All the uncertainty will be gone. But if you follow the posts on the forum, it was legitimate panic time last week. I wake up this morning to blow it up threads!
djsunyc
2/21/2013  11:14 AM
Silverfuel wrote:I think they will do well after the trade deadline. All the uncertainty will be gone. But if you follow the posts on the forum, it was legitimate panic time last week. I wake up this morning to blow it up threads!

i'm guessing b/c alot of people don't realize that they are no longer knicks fans.

Silverfuel
USA
2/21/2013  11:16 AM
djsunyc wrote:
Silverfuel wrote:I think they will do well after the trade deadline. All the uncertainty will be gone. But if you follow the posts on the forum, it was legitimate panic time last week. I wake up this morning to blow it up threads!

i'm guessing b/c alot of people don't realize that they are no longer knicks fans.

brilliant!
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/21/2013  11:52 AM
djsunyc wrote:

lol DJ is there room one more on the Raptors bandwagon depending on what goes down at 3pm this afternoon?

ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
2/21/2013  12:08 PM
We need to keel the Craptors. This time its personal !
Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/21/2013  1:15 PM
Somebody make a real gamethread this is not the GTA Djsunyc, you should be banned for this the moral is low enough.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
2/21/2013  1:22 PM
It's too late; they've already given it the official Craptors game thread logo...
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
2/21/2013  1:25 PM
From what I recall, djsunyc has given martin a lot of drinks from previous UK get togethers. He can create new GT whenever he wants.
djsunyc
2/21/2013  1:30 PM

what, i can't come back a few times a year and have fun with you all?

guns - there's always room on the raptors bandwagon...granted it's not that much of a bandwagon in the first place...

morale should be the low. the knicks are in a major tailspin. they can still right the ship but it's tough to expect a team comprised of old fogies to *turn* it on all of the sudden and sustain it for the entire season.

amare gave the knicks about 30 great games...and then became the worst contract in the game. your 2013 squad gave you one solid month then reality set in. losing young players for absolutely nothing is the problem. you may all hate them but losing lin + fields b/c of money, while replacing them with old broken down bums is what's hurting the team right now. lin + fields > kidd + camby + jr smith. that's factorial.

playa2

2/21/2013  1:38 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/21/2013  1:42 PM
djsunyc wrote:

guns - there's always room on the raptors bandwagon...granted it's not that much of a bandwagon in the first place...

morale should be the low. the knicks are in a major tailspin. they can still right the ship but it's tough to expect a team comprised of old fogies to *turn* it on all of the sudden and sustain it for the entire season.

amare gave the knicks about 30 great games...and then became the worst contract in the game. your 2013 squad gave you one solid month then reality set in. losing young players for absolutely nothing is the problem. you may all hate them but losing lin + fields b/c of money, while replacing them with old broken down bums is what's hurting the team right now. lin + fields > kidd + camby + jr smith. that's factorial.

Lets see how long Gay stays in TONTO LOL.

Raptors are just a drop off spot for financial reasons until the players get the chance to run away.

I love the city, but the ownerships sucks worst than the knicks.

Gay is a temporary fixture to get fans in the seats, I bet he's already figuring out a plan to leave when his time is up and they will be right back where they were. LOL

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
djsunyc
2/21/2013  2:41 PM
playa2 wrote:Lets see how long Gay stays in TONTO LOL.

Raptors are just a drop off spot for financial reasons until the players get the chance to run away.

I love the city, but the ownerships sucks worst than the knicks.

Gay is a temporary fixture to get fans in the seats, I bet he's already figuring out a plan to leave when his time is up and they will be right back where they were. LOL

you just described over 85% of the league.

and the raptors are even more behind the 8 ball being in canada. how does that make it a worse ownership when US born players don't really want to stay there?

the worst ownership, hands down, is ny...considering it IS ny and they still can't figure stuff out.

GodSaveTheKnicks
Alba Posts: 21
Member: #1207
USA
2/21/2013  2:56 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/21/2013  3:00 PM

Will we see this type of defense again?

Leading to this face again?

Let's try to elevate the level of discourse in this byeetch. Please
playa2

2/21/2013  3:18 PM
The knicks are gonna buss the Raptos up on Friday, the fear of trade is over . WE SHALL OVERCME!

yellowboy90
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3538

2/21/2013  3:38 PM
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:

They need a rim protector and someone to help Tyson not worry about foul trouble.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/21/2013  4:24 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/21/2013  4:26 PM
djsunyc wrote:

Your always welcome!

Rudy will get maxed in Toronto and y'all might be good. Its a great city and teh crowds are good up there!

Its factoral we went from Youthier to Geriactrical.

Grunwald went from "exec of the year" to "WTF" in a matter of weeks.

I think all team forums must be like the UK. Extremes

Tell marv we say hello!

MinsHeartsReezy
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #872
USA
2/21/2013  4:53 PM
I wonder if league pass will have to Raptors broadcast again. I have to say Toronto broadcast announcers are actually decent and not complete homers. The Pacers announcers were absolutely horrible to listen to...added insult to injury. Same w/ DC.
GodSaveTheKnicks
Alba Posts: 21
Member: #1207
USA
2/21/2013  5:03 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:

They need a rim protector and someone to help Tyson not worry about foul trouble.

That's what Camby was supposed to do. Sheed kinda came out of nowhere but he fills that role too.

Let's try to elevate the level of discourse in this byeetch. Please
GT: Your Melobury Knicks @ My Su-ronto Raptors - Part 2 (Friday 2/22 - 7pm)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy