Gameday Thread: New York Knicks (31-16) @ Minnesota Timberwolves (18-28). Friday (02/08/2013), 8:00 P.M.
Author Thread
knickscity
Posts: 22486
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 6/2/2012
Member: #4241
USA
2/9/2013  2:04 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/9/2013  2:05 PM
Swishfm3 wrote:
knickscity wrote:You're a funny guy dk7th, quite hilarious.....

May I introduce you to your actual words when the team was 3-0, please tell me when you were happy about the team, certainly not when they were 3-0.

dk7th wrote:the knick offense is pretty much unwatchable but hey they're winning so that covers over a multitude of sins... for now.

melo trending to the same mediocre TS% of around 54-55% is not a good sign.

full strength SA, MEM, and IND will be a good measure of this team.

dk7th wrote:philly and dallas lacked their main guy. heat? good win i guess but i kind of see that game as a hurricane sandy pity-**** game.

at the end of the day all that matters is that we won but i am also saying lets temper the shortsightedness a bit-- the offense looked pretty chaotic.

dk7th wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Last I checked Knicks have been without Amare, Shump and Camby

camby played a bit last night. they will be a lot better when shump returns no doubt- with the caveat that he retain his lateral quickness post-surgery.

stoudemire in the starting lineup is very problematic.

it's hard to get enthused about this team until we have seen another 20-25 games. 10-12 years of butt-ugly will do that to you.


http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=43174&page=14

Dk7th came into the season hating the Melo trade, hating the signing of all the "old" players, felt the Knicks will suffer for losing Lin and picking up Felton and hates the way the Knicks "win"...YET...in his words, anything but a 55 win season and ECF appearance will be considered a failure??

For a person who is so unhappy with the way this team is constructed and direction its going, he sure does have high expectations.

i dont knock his expectations, i expect this team to be in the ecf as well.

What i challenge is his claim that at some point in the season he did enjoy watching the team, mainly because of defense and these post indicate that was a flat out lie.

He's always stated Melo is playing above his capability and has never enjoyed the team this season.

What makes it worse, is when someone say "i care about how a team wins vs the win itself"...that's some dumb as thinking.

AUTOADVERT
dk7th
Posts: 24574
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 5/14/2012
Member: #4228
USA
2/9/2013  2:19 PM
knickscity wrote:You're a funny guy dk7th, quite hilarious.....

May I introduce you to your actual words when the team was 3-0, please tell me when you were happy about the team, certainly not when they were 3-0.

dk7th wrote:the knick offense is pretty much unwatchable but hey they're winning so that covers over a multitude of sins... for now.

melo trending to the same mediocre TS% of around 54-55% is not a good sign.

full strength SA, MEM, and IND will be a good measure of this team.

dk7th wrote:philly and dallas lacked their main guy. heat? good win i guess but i kind of see that game as a hurricane sandy pity-**** game.

at the end of the day all that matters is that we won but i am also saying lets temper the shortsightedness a bit-- the offense looked pretty chaotic.

dk7th wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Last I checked Knicks have been without Amare, Shump and Camby

camby played a bit last night. they will be a lot better when shump returns no doubt- with the caveat that he retain his lateral quickness post-surgery.

stoudemire in the starting lineup is very problematic.

it's hard to get enthused about this team until we have seen another 20-25 games. 10-12 years of butt-ugly will do that to you.


http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=43174&page=14

"happy" by game 3 nope not happy.
"optimistic" by game 8, inclusive of our first loss of the year to memphis-- yep.

again, it was the defensive intensity that was the source of my optimism. certainly not the offense which has not looked like the well-oiled machine it should be.

nothing in the posts you quote has anything to do with "happy" so your use of the term "happy" is basically a straw man.

these posts are simply highlighting my understanding, not exposing me in some way.

Dolan: I willingly and gratefully cede all power to Phil. Jackson: I believe in system basketball; I will bring back fundamentals. Fisher: We'll play the game a better way. Melo: I believe in Phil. dk7th: SHOULDERGATE NO-TRADE CLAUSE 124 MILLION
dk7th
Posts: 24574
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 5/14/2012
Member: #4228
USA
2/9/2013  2:36 PM
here's a quote from the grizzlies game:

" i think it's fine for melo to guard gasol. but he didn't guard him properly, didn't three-quarter or front gasol. when you are outweighed that much and the guy is taller this is the only way you can defend. if the ball gets in there in spite of this techniques you just tip your hat and move on. on the tech play melo was behind gasol under the rim.
if he is to be the leader that everyone wants him to be he has to do what his coach asks him to do even if he dislikes it and not allow a made basket to get under his skin.
on another note hubie brown noted several times that felton did not recognize mismatches presented to him quickly enough, most of all when melo had a mismatch. poor court vision and/or slow recognition will be an achilles heel against elite defensive teams like memphis.
the knicks played great in the first half-- i loved their intensity-- but when the pressure ratcheted up they went iso a bit too much, and when the cracks appeared it did not take long for the team to implode. "

as you can see there is a great deal of balanced insight into this knicks team.

http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=43222&page=23

Dolan: I willingly and gratefully cede all power to Phil. Jackson: I believe in system basketball; I will bring back fundamentals. Fisher: We'll play the game a better way. Melo: I believe in Phil. dk7th: SHOULDERGATE NO-TRADE CLAUSE 124 MILLION
knickscity
Posts: 22486
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 6/2/2012
Member: #4241
USA
2/9/2013  2:44 PM
dk7th wrote:here's a quote from the grizzlies game:

" i think it's fine for melo to guard gasol. but he didn't guard him properly, didn't three-quarter or front gasol. when you are outweighed that much and the guy is taller this is the only way you can defend. if the ball gets in there in spite of this techniques you just tip your hat and move on. on the tech play melo was behind gasol under the rim.
if he is to be the leader that everyone wants him to be he has to do what his coach asks him to do even if he dislikes it and not allow a made basket to get under his skin.
on another note hubie brown noted several times that felton did not recognize mismatches presented to him quickly enough, most of all when melo had a mismatch. poor court vision and/or slow recognition will be an achilles heel against elite defensive teams like memphis.
the knicks played great in the first half-- i loved their intensity-- but when the pressure ratcheted up they went iso a bit too much, and when the cracks appeared it did not take long for the team to implode. "

as you can see there is a great deal of balanced insight into this knicks team.

http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=43222&page=23


who's talking about insight? we all have that, i'm talking about actually enjoying the team as it's whole product.

When you can state you're not happy with a win, but the team got the win, that's some weird assessment, as to say their are bad wins.

You state plainly you can't get behind the team because they dont play the way you want them to, when at the end of the day it's only wins and losses, no ties.

dk7th
Posts: 24574
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 5/14/2012
Member: #4228
USA
2/9/2013  3:29 PM
knickscity wrote:
dk7th wrote:here's a quote from the grizzlies game:

" i think it's fine for melo to guard gasol. but he didn't guard him properly, didn't three-quarter or front gasol. when you are outweighed that much and the guy is taller this is the only way you can defend. if the ball gets in there in spite of this techniques you just tip your hat and move on. on the tech play melo was behind gasol under the rim.
if he is to be the leader that everyone wants him to be he has to do what his coach asks him to do even if he dislikes it and not allow a made basket to get under his skin.
on another note hubie brown noted several times that felton did not recognize mismatches presented to him quickly enough, most of all when melo had a mismatch. poor court vision and/or slow recognition will be an achilles heel against elite defensive teams like memphis.
the knicks played great in the first half-- i loved their intensity-- but when the pressure ratcheted up they went iso a bit too much, and when the cracks appeared it did not take long for the team to implode. "

as you can see there is a great deal of balanced insight into this knicks team.

http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=43222&page=23


who's talking about insight? we all have that, i'm talking about actually enjoying the team as it's whole product.

When you can state you're not happy with a win, but the team got the win, that's some weird assessment, as to say their are bad wins.

You state plainly you can't get behind the team because they dont play the way you want them to, when at the end of the day it's only wins and losses, no ties.

i used the phrase "BALANCED insight."

as in plusses and minuses.

as in take a measured, skeptical approach to wins and always looking for ways to improve and perfect the team.

if they don't play the game the way i want them to it means they won't achieve the goal i want them to-- that's a guarantee.

Dolan: I willingly and gratefully cede all power to Phil. Jackson: I believe in system basketball; I will bring back fundamentals. Fisher: We'll play the game a better way. Melo: I believe in Phil. dk7th: SHOULDERGATE NO-TRADE CLAUSE 124 MILLION
knickscity
Posts: 22486
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 6/2/2012
Member: #4241
USA
2/9/2013  3:56 PM
The basketball world you believe in doesn't exist.
dk7th
Posts: 24574
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 5/14/2012
Member: #4228
USA
2/9/2013  5:36 PM
it does if you are also going to be realistic about winning titles or conference finals.
Dolan: I willingly and gratefully cede all power to Phil. Jackson: I believe in system basketball; I will bring back fundamentals. Fisher: We'll play the game a better way. Melo: I believe in Phil. dk7th: SHOULDERGATE NO-TRADE CLAUSE 124 MILLION
Anji
Posts: 25518
Alba Posts: 9
Joined: 4/14/2006
Member: #1122
USA
2/9/2013  5:56 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/9/2013  6:02 PM
You are such an pompous ass, how full of yourself are you???

Your balance reality has gotten you banned from another site, yet you still believe you are some fair abator of how fans should feel for their winning team??? GTFO

"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
dk7th
Posts: 24574
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 5/14/2012
Member: #4228
USA
2/9/2013  6:33 PM
Anji wrote:You are such an pompous ass, how full of yourself are you???

Your balance reality has gotten you banned from another site, yet you still believe you are some fair abator of how fans should feel for their winning team??? GTFO

my banning had to do with the wrong people being in positions of authority making decisions. they are low-character people, but because they are not under rigorous peer review they get away with bullying. moocow tops the list because he's a global mod, pharmcat is also very bad, and kane2021 not far behind. they used one comment-- i accused moocow of enjoying gargling melo's balls-- as a pretext to get rid of me. tkf was a fantastic presence on that site and it is a shame that many posters here don't show him some respect because the man clearly understands the game and i always looked forward to his post-game threads and postings in general. i guess he didn't like having his patience betrayed either.

i am a student of the game, but have been studying it a long time. most of the observations i make at one point in time are eventually manifested at a later point in time. in fact, i would be a good addition to any team's front office.

short of that, as a student of the game i am persuadable and more than willing to admit when i am wrong. this is a quality few seem to possess on most forums.

no brag just fact.

Dolan: I willingly and gratefully cede all power to Phil. Jackson: I believe in system basketball; I will bring back fundamentals. Fisher: We'll play the game a better way. Melo: I believe in Phil. dk7th: SHOULDERGATE NO-TRADE CLAUSE 124 MILLION
Papabear
Posts: 23873
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 3/31/2007
Member: #1414

2/9/2013  7:13 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
dk7th wrote:it's not that you win it's how you win and they are not defining themselves as a defense-first team. i really thought that was the goal.
If the Knicks get the 1 or 2 seed because they went 6-1 and won the 'wrong' way I have no issue with it.

Papabear Says

You should know this by now that there is no right way of winning with the Knicks as long as Melo is on the team in DK7th's ,mind. And anyway who in the heck is he to tell how the Knicks should win. What a freakin jokester. If they loose he glots if they win he hates. Give me a break.

Papabear
Papabear
Posts: 23873
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 3/31/2007
Member: #1414

2/9/2013  7:17 PM
NYKMentality wrote:
dk7th wrote:it's not that you win it's how you win and they are not defining themselves as a defense-first team. i really thought that was the goal.

Yup, because it's not like we haven't gone 9-3 during our last 12 ball games while allowing an average of only 91.5 points per game (against) during our past 12 games.

As if the Chicago Bulls don't rank 3rd overall while only allowing 91.8 points per game here in 2012-2013.

Knicks not defensing themselves? Yup. Sure.

Papabear Says

Ha Ha Once again dk7th caught with fictional facts about the Knicks.

Papabear
NYKMentality
Posts: 21623
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/12/2012
Member: #4385

2/9/2013  7:27 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/9/2013  7:41 PM
First and foremost, this person IronWillGiroud is not a Knicks fan. Nothing close to being a Knicks fan to be exact.

IronWillGiroud wrote: "This is a tough game for me, personally, because it's one of the few games in the season that I'm torn between rooting for the Knicks or the other team, Gonna have to be Minny tonight. Sorry gang. The other games are against Denver and Lakers. I'm a big fan of Pekovic, he is an inspiration to me plus he is from Montenegro".

He's far from a Knicks fan. He pulled against our Knicks last night due to his love for Pekovic and Montenegro, and now he's upset that our Knicks won due to Melo leading the way with 36 points off 13/26 shooting (8/9 from the FT line) to go along with 9 boards, 2 assists, 1 block and only 1 turnover. He wanted to see the Knicks lose. That didn't happen. So, he'll continue to dig at our success.

The Knicks won by 6 points due to Melo's great performance and this is why we've seen posts, such as this one below (one example) from the likes of IronWillGiroud dating back to day one. He's a troll and hopefully we as a fan base takes note and begins to treat him as one. A troll.

IronWillGiroud wrote: The burden isn't on 3G and dk7,

it's on the guys that are jock sniffing Melo and this team without any historical backing,

Should we now apologize for enjoying and/or talking up our greatest Knick since Patrick Ewing of his prime years? "Jock Sniffing"? I'd rather jock sniff a great Knick when compared to jock sniffing Gallo, D'Antoni and Pekovic.

Not only does Carmelo Anthony rank 2nd amongst all NBA players in scoring (behind only Kevin Durant) but during our first full season under Carmelo Anthony, our Knicks are 1st place of our Atlantic Division by 4.0 games (something in which we haven't won since 19 years ago dating back to 1993-1994) while our Knicks have gone 29-12 during games in which Melo has played here in 2012-2013. A winning percentage of .707% during games in which Melo has played this season.

IronWillGiroud wrote: All first round exits in Melo's wake, and now we are supposed to treat the current team as a contender because they've won 30 or so games? No way

Why are you saying "we" when in regards to our fan base? You're not a Knicks fan. You're a fan of Gallo and the Nuggets, Mike D'Antoni and the Lakers along with Pekovic and the Timberwolves.

We're not true contenders? Coming from an opposing troll who pulled for our Knicks to lose last night, that's nice to know. Can you name 5 NBA teams in which have a better record than our Knicks? When was the last time New York featured a Knicks team in which started off 16 games above .500 after 48 games? The answer would be 1993-1994.

Also, before pointing to Melo's playoffs with Denver as a way of "showing" that he'll never lead us to an NBA championship and/or how our Knicks aren't considered to be true NBA contenders here in 2012-2013, first answer these questions....

A.) How many first rounder's has Gallo won?

B.) How many times has Pekovic been to the postseason?

C.) How many times has Mike D'Antoni led his teams to the NBA Finals?

D.) How many NBA championships has Kevin Durant, Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Derrick Rose, Chris Paul, Deron Williams, James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Blake Griffin, Joakim Noah and/or Dirk Nowitzki combined for? The answer would be one. And it took Dirk Nowitzki 14 years/seasons before winning his first (and only) NBA Championship.

You are not only a troll, but also completely clueless when talking basketball.

E.) How many years did it take LeBron James before he won his first (and only) NBA Championship? Was it last year after joining forces with the likes of Pat Riley, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh?

You keep harping all over Melo's postseason history with Denver. If LeBron were drafted by an awful franchise within the elite Western Conference, he would have lost first rounder's to the likes of dynasty teams such as L.A, San Antonio and even Dallas. LeBron had both Wade and Bosh and still failed to beat a Western Conference Mavs team. Although Melo managed to eliminate Dirk and the Mavs during the postseason. LeBron couldn't. The same franchise in which eliminated Melo from the postseason two or three times during his years with Denver? Also swept LeBron 4-0 during the Finals. The Spurs. That's what happens when you're going up against the elite West (Melo) when compared to the weak East (LeBron).

Is it also safe to say that Miami isn't true NBA Contenders due to LeBron? Because lets be honest here, LeBron has never won an NBA Championship during a full NBA season.

Is it also safe to say that OKC, Chicago, Denver and/or the Clippers aren't true NBA contenders? Because lets be honest here, Westbrook, Durant, Rose, Noah, Chris Paul, Blake Griffin and Gallo have yet to win an NBA championship.

Do you see how stupid and/or clueless you sound right about now?

NYKMentality
Posts: 21623
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/12/2012
Member: #4385

2/9/2013  7:34 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/9/2013  8:20 PM
dk7th wrote: the first 7 games of the season gave me my first whiff of genuine optimism because the defense they were playing, leading to some genuine cohesion on offense, gave me hope that woodson was a better coach than i thought. the effort i saw carmelo anthony making on defense gave me hope that the team was going to excel
.

knickscity wrote: You're a funny guy dk7th, quite hilarious.....

May I introduce you to your actual words when the team was 3-0, please tell me when you were happy about the team, certainly not when they were 3-0

.

Read above and below in order to see how he not only trolls our fan base, but also lies in order to do so.

dk7th wrote:the knick offense is pretty much unwatchable but hey they're winning so that covers over a multitude of sins... for now.

melo trending to the same mediocre TS% of around 54-55% is not a good sign.

full strength SA, MEM, and IND will be a good measure of this team.

dk7th wrote:philly and dallas lacked their main guy. heat? good win i guess but i kind of see that game as a hurricane sandy pity-**** game.

at the end of the day all that matters is that we won but i am also saying lets temper the shortsightedness a bit-- the offense looked pretty chaotic.


He's just been exposed as a liar.

Thank you for those quotes. Time for our fan base to COMPLETELY ignore this guys posts moving forward while watching how hard he TROLLS due to frustration of being completely ignored. Put this guy on full mode ignore mode and he's out of sight/out of mind. As a fan base, let's enjoy our greatest regular season dating back to 1993-1994 while also enjoying our greatest Knick since Patrick Ewing of his prime years. It's about time these types of trolls are out of sight/out of mind.

Papabear
Posts: 23873
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 3/31/2007
Member: #1414

2/9/2013  7:35 PM
knickscity wrote:You're a funny guy dk7th, quite hilarious.....

May I introduce you to your actual words when the team was 3-0, please tell me when you were happy about the team, certainly not when they were 3-0.

dk7th wrote:the knick offense is pretty much unwatchable but hey they're winning so that covers over a multitude of sins... for now.

melo trending to the same mediocre TS% of around 54-55% is not a good sign.

full strength SA, MEM, and IND will be a good measure of this team.

dk7th wrote:philly and dallas lacked their main guy. heat? good win i guess but i kind of see that game as a hurricane sandy pity-**** game.

at the end of the day all that matters is that we won but i am also saying lets temper the shortsightedness a bit-- the offense looked pretty chaotic.

dk7th wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Last I checked Knicks have been without Amare, Shump and Camby

camby played a bit last night. they will be a lot better when shump returns no doubt- with the caveat that he retain his lateral quickness post-surgery.

stoudemire in the starting lineup is very problematic.

it's hard to get enthused about this team until we have seen another 20-25 games. 10-12 years of butt-ugly will do that to you.


http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=43174&page=14

Papabear Says

Ha Ha It goes to show you the type of person and lies dk7th can put out. But once again he is caught. Just face it dk7th you are a die hard Knicks hater and hey it's ok because I get a kick out of guys on the forum calling you out and making you eat your words.

Papabear
CrushAlot
Posts: 40176
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
2/9/2013  10:14 PM
dk7th wrote:
Anji wrote:You are such an pompous ass, how full of yourself are you???

Your balance reality has gotten you banned from another site, yet you still believe you are some fair abator of how fans should feel for their winning team??? GTFO

my banning had to do with the wrong people being in positions of authority making decisions. they are low-character people, but because they are not under rigorous peer review they get away with bullying. moocow tops the list because he's a global mod, pharmcat is also very bad, and kane2021 not far behind. they used one comment-- i accused moocow of enjoying gargling melo's balls-- as a pretext to get rid of me. tkf was a fantastic presence on that site and it is a shame that many posters here don't show him some respect because the man clearly understands the game and i always looked forward to his post-game threads and postings in general. i guess he didn't like having his patience betrayed either.

i am a student of the game, but have been studying it a long time. most of the observations i make at one point in time are eventually manifested at a later point in time. in fact, i would be a good addition to any team's front office.
short of that, as a student of the game i am persuadable and more than willing to admit when i am wrong. this is a quality few seem to possess on most forums.

no brag just fact.

I think you answered Anji's question in the second paragraph. FYI, I find you to actually not be that informed and lacking in insight. I think you are calling opinions insight (i.e. your opinions on why Melo should have stayed in Denver and signed as a free agent after the lock out or when you say a player should put up the numbers you suggest prior to a game, or when you talk about the main objective of a game should be how a team plays defense/ demonstrates its defensive identity versus winning the wrong way.)
Phil Jackson on whether Melo has to change way he plays: I think we have to change some of the people around Carmelo
knickscity
Posts: 22486
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 6/2/2012
Member: #4241
USA
2/9/2013  10:36 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
dk7th wrote:
Anji wrote:You are such an pompous ass, how full of yourself are you???

Your balance reality has gotten you banned from another site, yet you still believe you are some fair abator of how fans should feel for their winning team??? GTFO

my banning had to do with the wrong people being in positions of authority making decisions. they are low-character people, but because they are not under rigorous peer review they get away with bullying. moocow tops the list because he's a global mod, pharmcat is also very bad, and kane2021 not far behind. they used one comment-- i accused moocow of enjoying gargling melo's balls-- as a pretext to get rid of me. tkf was a fantastic presence on that site and it is a shame that many posters here don't show him some respect because the man clearly understands the game and i always looked forward to his post-game threads and postings in general. i guess he didn't like having his patience betrayed either.

i am a student of the game, but have been studying it a long time. most of the observations i make at one point in time are eventually manifested at a later point in time. in fact, i would be a good addition to any team's front office.
short of that, as a student of the game i am persuadable and more than willing to admit when i am wrong. this is a quality few seem to possess on most forums.

no brag just fact.

I think you answered Anji's question in the second paragraph. FYI, I find you to actually not be that informed and lacking in insight. I think you are calling opinions insight (i.e. your opinions on why Melo should have stayed in Denver and signed as a free agent after the lock out or when you say a player should put up the numbers you suggest prior to a game, or when you talk about the main objective of a game should be how a team plays defense/ demonstrates its defensive identity versus winning the wrong way.)

Well we know he couldn't work for the knicks....

Re: [Camelo Thread Part 21] - Knicks Met With Melo Thursday

Postby dk7th on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:53 pm
fellas it's been real. dolan fouls the nest one more time. can't root for the team with this turd in charge.

this deal goes down this is my final post.

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1093235&start=720

Papabear
Posts: 23873
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 3/31/2007
Member: #1414

2/9/2013  11:53 PM
knickscity wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
dk7th wrote:
Anji wrote:You are such an pompous ass, how full of yourself are you???

Your balance reality has gotten you banned from another site, yet you still believe you are some fair abator of how fans should feel for their winning team??? GTFO

my banning had to do with the wrong people being in positions of authority making decisions. they are low-character people, but because they are not under rigorous peer review they get away with bullying. moocow tops the list because he's a global mod, pharmcat is also very bad, and kane2021 not far behind. they used one comment-- i accused moocow of enjoying gargling melo's balls-- as a pretext to get rid of me. tkf was a fantastic presence on that site and it is a shame that many posters here don't show him some respect because the man clearly understands the game and i always looked forward to his post-game threads and postings in general. i guess he didn't like having his patience betrayed either.

i am a student of the game, but have been studying it a long time. most of the observations i make at one point in time are eventually manifested at a later point in time. in fact, i would be a good addition to any team's front office.
short of that, as a student of the game i am persuadable and more than willing to admit when i am wrong. this is a quality few seem to possess on most forums.

no brag just fact.

I think you answered Anji's question in the second paragraph. FYI, I find you to actually not be that informed and lacking in insight. I think you are calling opinions insight (i.e. your opinions on why Melo should have stayed in Denver and signed as a free agent after the lock out or when you say a player should put up the numbers you suggest prior to a game, or when you talk about the main objective of a game should be how a team plays defense/ demonstrates its defensive identity versus winning the wrong way.)

Well we know he couldn't work for the knicks....

Re: [Camelo Thread Part 21] - Knicks Met With Melo Thursday

Postby dk7th on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:53 pm
fellas it's been real. dolan fouls the nest one more time. can't root for the team with this turd in charge.

this deal goes down this is my final post.

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1093235&start=720

Papabear Says

Damn dk7th is a real Troll. Hater for a long long time. Dude you need help. Some of these guys have known you for a long time. dk7th will do anything , say anything to try to belittle the Knicks no matter what. He is really sick in the head. Plus a liar.

Papabear
NUPE
Posts: 21221
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 4/29/2012
Member: #4205

2/10/2013  1:43 AM
Papabear wrote:
knickscity wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
dk7th wrote:
Anji wrote:You are such an pompous ass, how full of yourself are you???

Your balance reality has gotten you banned from another site, yet you still believe you are some fair abator of how fans should feel for their winning team??? GTFO

my banning had to do with the wrong people being in positions of authority making decisions. they are low-character people, but because they are not under rigorous peer review they get away with bullying. moocow tops the list because he's a global mod, pharmcat is also very bad, and kane2021 not far behind. they used one comment-- i accused moocow of enjoying gargling melo's balls-- as a pretext to get rid of me. tkf was a fantastic presence on that site and it is a shame that many posters here don't show him some respect because the man clearly understands the game and i always looked forward to his post-game threads and postings in general. i guess he didn't like having his patience betrayed either.

i am a student of the game, but have been studying it a long time. most of the observations i make at one point in time are eventually manifested at a later point in time. in fact, i would be a good addition to any team's front office.
short of that, as a student of the game i am persuadable and more than willing to admit when i am wrong. this is a quality few seem to possess on most forums.

no brag just fact.

I think you answered Anji's question in the second paragraph. FYI, I find you to actually not be that informed and lacking in insight. I think you are calling opinions insight (i.e. your opinions on why Melo should have stayed in Denver and signed as a free agent after the lock out or when you say a player should put up the numbers you suggest prior to a game, or when you talk about the main objective of a game should be how a team plays defense/ demonstrates its defensive identity versus winning the wrong way.)

Well we know he couldn't work for the knicks....

Re: [Camelo Thread Part 21] - Knicks Met With Melo Thursday

Postby dk7th on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:53 pm
fellas it's been real. dolan fouls the nest one more time. can't root for the team with this turd in charge.

this deal goes down this is my final post.

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1093235&start=720

Papabear Says

Damn dk7th is a real Troll. Hater for a long long time. Dude you need help. Some of these guys have known you for a long time. dk7th will do anything , say anything to try to belittle the Knicks no matter what. He is really sick in the head. Plus a liar.

It's been obvious for some time that dk7th is not a fan of this current Knick's team. dk7th will downplay each win and overreact to each loss. It is what it is. I actually don't have him on ignore because he is not outright ridiculous and makes some decent points. The Knick's do need to play more consistent defense iregardless of what stats say.

Gameday Thread: New York Knicks (31-16) @ Minnesota Timberwolves (18-28). Friday (02/08/2013), 8:00 P.M.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.