[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Forum exercise: so-called haters list Melo's strengths; fans list his weaknesses
Author Thread
vdfebduderocks
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #752
2/6/2013  2:34 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
vdfebduderocks wrote:
tkf wrote:
I am judging spree as a knick.. simply because someone said carmelo was the best KNICK since Ewing... i dissagreed.. so again, why talk about his warrior days, which I would like to remind you were not bad at all.. but if you want to bring up his warrior days.... spree was first team all NBA one of those years in GS..something carmelo has never accomplished .. In Denver or NY..

Alright I'm ending this thread here.... this might be the stupidest thing I've ever read ever.

The only reason he won this award was because Jordan "retired" that year and there weren't many elite SGs that year. Jeez, the only guys I can think of are Mitch Richmond and Mark Price... BTW, Spree that year averaged 21PPG, 5RBS, 5ASTS, 2 SPG at 43 minutes per game. Nothing special here. Reggie Miller didn't even make any of the teams.

Speaking of Reggie, do you think Reggie's one of the best Pacers ever/elite players? I'd think so too... well guess what, he didn't make the ALL NBA First Team ever.... you know why? A guy named Michael Jordan was ahead of him. But that doesn't discount Reggie's skills at any imagination. Melo didn't make the All-NBA 1st teams b/c he's not better than LeBron. That doesn't mean he's not a great player, he's just not better than LeBron and thus can't make 1st team ALL NBA unless he plays PF full time. With LeBron and Durant around, it's tough for Melo to make 1st team, but that shouldn't discount his talents ever.

End of story.

WHy do people keep going back and forth like it's going to change his opinion. It's his posted opinion and I doubt it will ever change.

You have a point, but it crosses my line when facts become distorted. I have no problem if he says that he likes Sprewell more than Melo or if he thinks Sprewell is better than Melo, but when certain facts are mentioned that are completely baseless and inaccurate or just flat out lack any sort of perspective, then I have a problem. You can't say Sprewell is "better" because he made 1st team ALL NBA... in a year that Jordan left the game. Putting perspective into facts are necessary. Besides, if we just let people post their opinions and had no rebuttal, then this forum would be boring.

AUTOADVERT
knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
2/6/2013  2:47 PM
vdfebduderocks wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
vdfebduderocks wrote:
tkf wrote:
I am judging spree as a knick.. simply because someone said carmelo was the best KNICK since Ewing... i dissagreed.. so again, why talk about his warrior days, which I would like to remind you were not bad at all.. but if you want to bring up his warrior days.... spree was first team all NBA one of those years in GS..something carmelo has never accomplished .. In Denver or NY..

Alright I'm ending this thread here.... this might be the stupidest thing I've ever read ever.

The only reason he won this award was because Jordan "retired" that year and there weren't many elite SGs that year. Jeez, the only guys I can think of are Mitch Richmond and Mark Price... BTW, Spree that year averaged 21PPG, 5RBS, 5ASTS, 2 SPG at 43 minutes per game. Nothing special here. Reggie Miller didn't even make any of the teams.

Speaking of Reggie, do you think Reggie's one of the best Pacers ever/elite players? I'd think so too... well guess what, he didn't make the ALL NBA First Team ever.... you know why? A guy named Michael Jordan was ahead of him. But that doesn't discount Reggie's skills at any imagination. Melo didn't make the All-NBA 1st teams b/c he's not better than LeBron. That doesn't mean he's not a great player, he's just not better than LeBron and thus can't make 1st team ALL NBA unless he plays PF full time. With LeBron and Durant around, it's tough for Melo to make 1st team, but that shouldn't discount his talents ever.

End of story.

WHy do people keep going back and forth like it's going to change his opinion. It's his posted opinion and I doubt it will ever change.

You have a point, but it crosses my line when facts become distorted. I have no problem if he says that he likes Sprewell more than Melo or if he thinks Sprewell is better than Melo, but when certain facts are mentioned that are completely baseless and inaccurate or just flat out lack any sort of perspective, then I have a problem. You can't say Sprewell is "better" because he made 1st team ALL NBA... in a year that Jordan left the game. Putting perspective into facts are necessary. Besides, if we just let people post their opinions and had no rebuttal, then this forum would be boring.

That part doesn't strike me much, it's the statement that Sprewell "never complained, but just did it", as if other Knicks were just whining all over the place.

Sprewell absolutely took issue, to the tune the coach had to PUBLICLY speak about it, just to get his player to fall in line.

Nothing any different than what Woodson has been doing, and so far we are seeing results.

But it's different in this case, certain guys would not be enjoy it even if the Knicks won it all....just because certain players are currently on the team.

that's pathetic.

tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
2/6/2013  2:48 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/6/2013  2:51 PM
vdfebduderocks wrote:
tkf wrote:

End of story.

thats fine, then why didn't someone else get that spot.. mitch and Price were fantastic players.... no matter how you look at it, no way you can mitigate sprees play that year.. A lot of things happened when jordan retired, I don't see any asterisk next to the rockets championships or knicks finals appearance because jordan was swinging at baseballs...

Speaking of Reggie,

why? I don't care about reggie.. this is not about reggie.... reggie was great in his own way, and much appreciated by basketball fans... this was about who was the better knick since Ewing.. I say sprewell.. again if you have a problem with that fine.. why drag in reggie, lebron, karl malone, wilt, kareem, magic.. etc?

With LeBron and Durant around, it's tough for Melo to make 1st team, but that shouldn't discount his talents ever.

not trying to discount his talents, just putting things in perspective... He is a great streak scorer... I noted that...his lack of all around game is what stops him from achieving more personal goals... not lebron and Durant...

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
3G4G
Member: #4333

2/6/2013  2:56 PM
tkf wrote:
vdfebduderocks wrote:
tkf wrote:

End of story.

thats fine, then why didn't someone else get that spot.. mitch and Price were fantastic players.... no matter how you look at it, no way you can mitigate sprees play that year.. A lot of things happened when jordan retired, I don't see any asterisk next to the rockets championships or knicks finals appearance because jordan was swinging at baseballs...

Speaking of Reggie,

why? I don't care about reggie.. this is not about reggie.... reggie was great in his own way, and much appreciated by basketball fans... this was about who was the better knick since Ewing.. I say sprewell.. again if you have a problem with that fine.. why drag in reggie, lebron, karl malone, wilt, kareem, magic.. etc?

With LeBron and Durant around, it's tough for Melo to make 1st team, but that shouldn't discount his talents ever.

not trying to discount his talents, just putting things in perspective... He is a great streak scorer... I noted that...his lack of all around game is what stops him from achieving more personal goals... not lebron and Durant...

Man that had to burn like pouring sulfuric acid on an open wound....

and to the bolded second point I really wish Melo Crusaders would stop

knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
2/6/2013  2:56 PM
That selection was of a fluke, usually players at least repeat on the list whether 1st 2nd or 3rd.

Dude played literally entire games that year...it's a statistical award, not an impact award.

Even more to cement that being a fluke, he wasn't even in the top 10 in MVP votes.

ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
2/6/2013  3:06 PM
Lol telling "Melo Crusaders" to stop on a forum called "UltimateKnicks". Good luck with that.
Anji
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #1122
USA
2/6/2013  3:47 PM
vdfebduderocks wrote:
tkf wrote:

End of story.

"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
NYKMentality
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4385

2/6/2013  6:58 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/6/2013  7:02 PM
tkf wrote: I am judging spree as a knick.. simply because someone said carmelo was the best KNICK since Ewing... i dissagreed..

Now you're starting to lie with an agenda. You stated in bold print that Sprewell was a "better player" when compared to Melo. I'll quote you below. But first, I wanted to ask you, you do know that Sprewell only led our Knicks to 5 games above .500 during his 5 years in New York, right? You do know that he only led us to a very mediocre record of 178-173 during his 351 games as a Knick, correct? Some "leader" this career loser in Sprewell was. During his 5 years as a Knick we featured three losing seasons during games in which Sprewell played (18-19 back in 1998-1999, 29-52 back in 2001-2002 and 36-38 back in 2002-2003).

tkf wrote:Honestly, I think sprewell was a better player.. but that is just me..

You do not only know, but also understand that Sprewell had a career losing record of 449-464 during his 913 games, right? Would you like for me to bring up Melo's career winning percentage? I think not. But yea, you couldn't handle the fact that someone actually stated that Carmelo Anthony was (and is) our greatest Knicks in a long time. So, you (dig) before going back exactly 10-15 years ago in order to prove "just how wrong" someone really was when mentioning how Melo's been our greatest Knick in quite some time. 10-15 years ago is a pretty long time, but yet you still felt the need to attempt to correct his response by digging up Sprewell of all players. But yea, Melo's the greatest Knick since Patrick Ewing. Not "Sprewell".

Carmelo:: 24.9 points, 6.3 boards, 3.1 assists, 0.5 blocks and 1.1 steals per game. 97 double-doubles. A FG% of .456%. FT% of .806%. Scoring Efficiency Rating of 1.282. Shooting Efficiency Rating of .480. NBA Rating of 36.43.

Sprewell: 18.3 points, 4.1 boards, 4.0 assists, 0.4 blocks and 1.4 steals per game. 30 double-doubles. A FG% of .425%. FT% of .804%. Scoring Efficiency Rating of 1.169. Shooting Efficiency Rating of .464. NBA Rating of 28.42. Career losing record of 449-464.

Only a person with a serious agenda would ever state and/or make a (false) claim that Sprewell was a better overall basketball player when compared to Carmelo Anthony. No expert, fan, analyst, front office and/or knowledgeable basketball head would ever make such a ridiculous remark.

tkf wrote:so again, why talk about his warrior days, which I would like to remind you were not bad at all..

Were not bad at all? You're dead wrong. Wrong as wrong could ever be too. Sprewell's years were really bad in Golden State. 'Really bad' would truthfully be an understatement in all actuality. His years in Golden State were more like drop dead horrible.

Not only did Sprewell miss an entire season due to putting his hands on and/or choking out his head coach (as Spree's Warriors started off 1-13 overall back in 1997-1998), but Sprewell himself failed to lead his team(s) to the postseason during 5 of his 6 years in Golden State. 5 losing seasons, a 1st round exit during his only trip to the playoffs with Golden State while featuring a career losing record of 169-231 during his 6 years in Golden State. See for yourself (below).

During games in which Sprewell played for Golden State, the Golden State Warriors went...

92-93: 32-45 (losing season).
93-94: 50-32 (first round exit).
94-95: 23-46 (losing season).
95-96: 34-44 (losing season).
96-97: 29-51 (losing season).
97-98: 1-13 (losing season/suspension).

6 seasons with an overall losing record of 169-231. 62 games below .500 during his 6 years in Golden State. Failed to make the playoffs 5/6 seasons. 1st round exit. Suspended for 68 games for assaulting his head coach. But yet, due to a sick agenda, you actually have the nerve to sit here and state that his years in Golden State weren't bad at all? Pretty sad. Would you like for me to show you what Melo did in Denver during his first 6 years when compared to Sprewell's first 6 years in Golden State? I think not.

tkf wrote: but if you want to bring up his warrior days.... spree was first team all NBA one of those years in GS..something carmelo has never accomplished.. In Denver or NY..

Big deal. Basketball is a team game, and Melo led his Denver teams to the postseason during 8 consecutive seasons including a trip to the Western Conference Finals. Something in which Sprewell has never done. But, that's besides the point. Please stop making yourself out to seem clueless when talking basketball highlights, awards and/or accomplishments when speaking upon Melo/Spree.

Sprewell's career highlights and awards: 4× NBA All-Star, 1x All-NBA First Team, 1x NBA All-Defensive Second Team and NBA All-Rookie Second Team.

Carmelo's career highlights and awards: 6× NBA All-Star, 1x All-NBA Second Team, 1x All-NBA Third Team, 2x American Gold Medalist Olympian, NBA All-Rookie First Team, NBA Rookie Challenge MVP, Consensus NCAA All-American First Team, Big East Rookie of the Year, NCAA Tournament Most Outstanding Player, NCAA champion, FIBA World Championship All-Tournament Team.

At lease make some sense TKF. I'm still waiting for you to explain how Sprewell was a "better player". Please add some insight as well. Some actual insight would be nice in order to prove how Spree was a "better player" when compared to Melo. But you know what? I've already proven how wrong you really are.

tkf wrote: as a player in NY, he ranks far ahead of melo as far as I am concerned.... if you think otherwise, You have that right..

Far ahead? Or, is this your agenda getting in the way (once again)?

Melo as a Knick: 121 games (20 games above .500).

25.3 points, 6.3 boards, 3.2 assists, 0.48 blocks and 0.99 steals per game.

FG percentages of .461%, .430% and .450%.
3PT percentages of .424%, .335% and .412%.
FT percentages of .872%, .804% and .825%.

Spree as a Knick: 351 games (5 games above .500).

17.9 points, 4.0 boards, 3.8 assists, 0.25 blocks and 1.3 steals per game.

FG percentages of .415%, .435%, .430%, .404% and .403%.
3PT percentages of .273%, .346%, .304%, .360% and .372%.
FT percentages of .812%, .866%, .783%, .821% and .794%.

Spree as a better Knick when compared to Melo? Wrong as wrong could possibly be. Down right laughable. But yea, it's going on 7:00 which means it's now time to watch (and enjoy) Melo lead our Knicks to a record of 29-11 during games in which Melo has played.

tkf
2/6/2013  7:10 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/6/2013  7:13 PM
NYKMentality wrote:
tkf wrote: I am judging spree as a knick.. simply because someone said carmelo was the best KNICK since Ewing... i dissagreed..

Now you're starting to lie with an agenda. You stated in bold print that Sprewell was a "better player" when compared to Melo. I'll quote you below. But first, I wanted to ask you, you do know that Sprewell only led our Knicks to 5 games above .500 during his 5 years in New York, right? You do know that he only led us to a very mediocre record of 178-173 during his 351 games as a Knick, correct? Some "leader" this career loser in Sprewell was. During his 5 years as a Knick we featured three losing seasons during games in which Sprewell played (18-19 back in 1998-1999, 29-52 back in 2001-2002 and 36-38 back in 2002-2003).

tkf wrote:Honestly, I think sprewell was a better player.. but that is just me..

You do not only know, but also understand that Sprewell had a career losing record of 449-464 during his 913 games, right? Would you like for me to bring up Melo's career winning percentage? I think not. But yea, you couldn't handle the fact that someone actually stated that Carmelo Anthony was (and is) our greatest Knicks in a long time. So, you (dig) before going back exactly 10-15 years ago in order to prove "just how wrong" someone really was when mentioning how Melo's been our greatest Knick in quite some time. 10-15 years ago is a pretty long time, but yet you still felt the need to attempt to correct his response by digging up Sprewell of all players. But yea, Melo's the greatest Knick since Patrick Ewing. Not "Sprewell".

Carmelo:: 24.9 points, 6.3 boards, 3.1 assists, 0.5 blocks and 1.1 steals per game. 97 double-doubles. A FG% of .456%. FT% of .806%. Scoring Efficiency Rating of 1.282. Shooting Efficiency Rating of .480. NBA Rating of 36.43.

Sprewell: 18.3 points, 4.1 boards, 4.0 assists, 0.4 blocks and 1.4 steals per game. 30 double-doubles. A FG% of .425%. FT% of .804%. Scoring Efficiency Rating of 1.169. Shooting Efficiency Rating of .464. NBA Rating of 28.42. Career losing record of 449-464.

Only a person with a serious agenda would ever state and/or make a (false) claim that Sprewell was a better overall basketball player when compared to Carmelo Anthony. No expert, fan, analyst, front office and/or knowledgeable basketball head would ever make such a ridiculous remark.

tkf wrote:so again, why talk about his warrior days, which I would like to remind you were not bad at all..

Were not bad at all? You're dead wrong. Wrong as wrong could ever be too. Sprewell's years were really bad in Golden State. 'Really bad' would truthfully be an understatement in all actuality. His years in Golden State were more like drop dead horrible.

Not only did Sprewell miss an entire season due to putting his hands on and/or choking out his head coach (as Spree's Warriors started off 1-13 overall back in 1997-1998), but Sprewell himself failed to lead his team(s) to the postseason during 5 of his 6 years in Golden State. 5 losing seasons, a 1st round exit during his only trip to the playoffs with Golden State while featuring a career losing record of 169-231 during his 6 years in Golden State. See for yourself (below).

During games in which Sprewell played for Golden State, the Golden State Warriors went...

6 seasons with an overall losing record of 169-231. 62 games below .500 during his 6 years in Golden State. Failed to make the playoffs 5/6 seasons. 1st round exit. Suspended for 68 games for assaulting his head coach. But yet, due to a sick agenda, you actually have the nerve to sit here and state that his years in Golden State weren't bad at all? Pretty sad. Would you like for me to show you what Melo did in Denver during his first 6 years when compared to Sprewell's first 6 years in Golden State? I think not.

tkf wrote: but if you want to bring up his warrior days.... spree was first team all NBA one of those years in GS..something carmelo has never accomplished.. In Denver or NY..

Big deal. Basketball is a team game, and Melo led his Denver teams to the postseason during 8 consecutive seasons including a trip to the Western Conference Finals. Something in which Sprewell has never done. But, that's besides the point. Please stop making yourself out to seem clueless when talking basketball highlights, awards and/or accomplishments when speaking upon Melo/Spree.

Sprewell's career highlights and awards: 4× NBA All-Star, 1x All-NBA First Team, 1x NBA All-Defensive Second Team and NBA All-Rookie Second Team.

Carmelo's career highlights and awards: 6× NBA All-Star, 1x All-NBA Second Team, 1x All-NBA Third Team, 2x American Gold Medalist Olympian, NBA All-Rookie First Team, NBA Rookie Challenge MVP, Consensus NCAA All-American First Team, Big East Rookie of the Year, NCAA Tournament Most Outstanding Player, NCAA champion, FIBA World Championship All-Tournament Team.

At lease make some sense TKF. I'm still waiting for you to explain how Sprewell was a "better player". Please add some insight as well. Some actual insight would be nice in order to prove how Spree was a "better player" when compared to Melo. But you know what? I've already proven how wrong you really are.

tkf wrote: as a player in NY, he ranks far ahead of melo as far as I am concerned.... if you think otherwise, You have that right..

Spree as a better Knick when compared to Melo? Wrong as wrong could possibly be. Down right laughable. But yea, it's going on 7:00 which means it's now time to watch (and enjoy) Melo lead our Knicks to a record of 29-11 during games in which Melo has played.

spree was the better player... finals appearance, 1st team all NBA, and he actually played defense.. does carmelo have better stats? yea, was he the better player in my eyes.. NO.... spree was a more complete player... end of story as far as I am concerned.

next time, please spare me the novel....

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
TeamBall
Member: #4386

2/6/2013  7:10 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:WHy do people keep going back and forth like it's going to change his opinion. It's his posted opinion and I doubt it will ever change.
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
NYKMentality

2/6/2013  7:17 PM
tkf wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:

spree was the better player... finals appearance, 1st team all NBA, and he actually played defense..

Nice way to avoid all of those facts posted above.

How many 1st team all NBA's as a Knick? Zero.

Our Knicks only went 18-19 during the games in which Spree played back in 1998-1999. 4th place of our Atlantic Division too. If not for LJ's 4 point play and H20's buzzer beater, our Knicks don't advance during those rounds. Only a clueless person would give credit to Spree for our Knicks landing a trip to the Finals when we also featured Childs, Ward, H20, L.J, Ewing, Camby etc, etc. Spree was no leader. 18-19 with a losing record to be exact heading into postseason play under Spree.

NYKMentality

2/6/2013  7:18 PM
Since you like to avoid post's which include both fact's and insight, lets take this one step at a time. Shall we?

tkf wrote:again, why talk about his warrior days, which I would like to remind you were not bad at all..

tkf
2/6/2013  7:19 PM
NYKMentality wrote:
tkf wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:

spree was the better player... finals appearance, 1st team all NBA, and he actually played defense..

Our Knicks only went 18-19 during the games in which Spree played back in 1998-1999. 4th place of our Atlantic Division too. If not for LJ's 4 point play and H20's buzzer beater, our Knicks don't advance during those rounds. Only a clueless person would give credit to Spree for our Knicks landing a trip to the Finals when we also featured Childs, Ward, H20, L.J, Ewing, Camby etc, etc. Spree was no leader. 18-19 with a losing record to be exact heading into postseason play under Spree.

if you bother reading I was happy to leave out his first team as a warrior... it wasn't me who brought up his previous team.. I was happy enough with his finals appearance, and great playoff series vs the hawks, both he and Houston... but hey, I am flexible..

later

NYKMentality

2/6/2013  7:33 PM
tkf wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:
tkf wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:

if you bother reading I was happy to leave out his first team as a warrior... it wasn't me who brought up his previous team.. I was happy enough with his finals appearance, and great playoff series vs the hawks, both he and Houston... but hey, I am flexible..

later

What, being proven wrong has made you hush mouth? But I thought you stated that Spree's years in Golden State weren't bad at all... lol.

6 seasons with an overall losing record of 169-231. 62 games below .500 during his 6 years in Golden State. Failed to make the playoffs 5/6 seasons. 1st round exit. Suspended for 68 games for assaulting his head coach.

Not bad at all? Such a joke.

Would you like for me to show you what Melo did in Denver during his first 6 years when compared to Sprewell's first 6 years in Golden State?

RonRon
Member: #246
2/6/2013  7:51 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/6/2013  7:55 PM
in response to nykmentality

using stats can be misleading, Spree was a much more complete player when he was in NY compared to Melo

half the time he was here, he had no team, right after the deal with Patrick Ewing they were horrible, in addition to the injuries of Camby/LJ/Houston
Again, those Knick's averaged like about 80 points a game, their emphasis was on defense and valueing every possession much more than today's game in general
EVERY NIGHT, Spree had to do EVERYTHING starting with defending the best player *whether biggger/quicker/faster or stronger/more athletic vs Allan Houston *which was much bigger than Spree, in addition, he still had to help Houston *was just a horrible defender*, LJ *6-4 PF with no athleticism*, Ward/Childs *which PG's were always looking to expose their size on every night*

Players he had to defend every night were like

Pierce, Miller, Carter, Tmac, Kobe, Iverson, Grant Hill, Mashburn, Steve Smith, Mitch Richmond, Peja/Turkoglu/Doug Christie, Larry Hughes, Cassell/Ray Allen/Glen Robinson, Gilbert Areanas, Richard Jefferson, Prince, Richard Hamilton, Ron Artest, Finley, Ginobili, Bonzi Wells, Brent/Jon Barry, Wally Szczerbiak, Steve Francis, Baron Davis, Mo Pete, Joe Johnson

In addition to the opponents best defensive player with no support

he was also responsible for facilitating for his team *much more after LJ retired*
creating his own shot
performing in clutch situations *which he did very well*

He was a leader on both ends of the court and he never got much support in NY, and no support at all after we traded Ewing for a broken down Glen Rice and junk
Camby became hurt every year right after and Kurt Thomas was the 3rd best player with NO ONE ELSE being close to a 4th option

I am not saying Spree was a better player than Melo, I am saying he was the leader AFTER EWING, while Melo is a top scorer but lacks leadership
Spree was a more *complete player* with the qualities of a leader
Sure Allan Houston could score but his inabilities on DEFENSE forced SPREE to do much more work to cover for him, in which he never once complained about

With Camby hurt every year, Kurt Thomas was our only BIG with a 2 inch vertical jump and undersized PF playing Center
We had no shot blocking ability or a player that could just simply dunk for many years

I feel Spree was very under valued do to our injuries, horrible trades, lack of talents around him, and no quality BIG's to give Spree support/help
He loss many of his better years here in NY with no roster, a reason why JVG quit on the team along with Dolan and the horrible trades
He really never got a night off while facing the best the opponents best defender with help

SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

2/6/2013  9:20 PM
I don't understand why you would resign from Real GM as a mod because (1) (you) "found myself being sucked into arguments and not being able to stop, I realized this was a problem" and (2) (your) "family deserves more of my time", yet you clearly are doing the same thing here and apparently would rather do that same thing than spend time with your family

thanks fellas, I know most didn't agree with my views, but first and foremost I will always be a knick fan, and love the knicks, I just didn't think it was fair to be such a sour puss consistently with those of you who really are behind what is going on now.

When I found myself being sucked into arguments and not being able to stop, I realized this was a problem.. posting here was an outlet for me after my mom died in 2001, pretty much the same time I signed up.... It was always fun, and I need to find that joy posting again... taking time off has helped a lot and I plan to take a lot more off..

the forum deserves someone more constructive at this point.... and my family deserves more of my time.....

I will be around, I am pulling for the knicks to kick arse and do well....

again, thanks fellas...

GO KNICKS!

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1206065&sid=80391b01b1e83a2ed3a6078930a10843

please reming yourself of the bold

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
Anji
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #1122
USA
2/6/2013  9:38 PM
Damn you went all PI, digging up a post like that.
"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
GodSaveTheKnicks
Alba Posts: 21
Member: #1207
USA
2/6/2013  9:45 PM
Anji wrote:Damn you went all PI, digging up a post like that.

that was the best part of this thread

Let's try to elevate the level of discourse in this byeetch. Please
TeamBall
Member: #4386

2/6/2013  9:48 PM
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:
Anji wrote:Damn you went all PI, digging up a post like that.

that was the best part of this thread

+10000000000000
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
NYKMentality

2/6/2013  11:54 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:I don't understand why you would resign from Real GM as a mod because (1) (you) "found myself being sucked into arguments and not being able to stop, I realized this was a problem" and (2) (your) "family deserves more of my time", yet you clearly are doing the same thing here and apparently would rather do that same thing than spend time with your family

thanks fellas, I know most didn't agree with my views, but first and foremost I will always be a knick fan, and love the knicks, I just didn't think it was fair to be such a sour puss consistently with those of you who really are behind what is going on now.

When I found myself being sucked into arguments and not being able to stop, I realized this was a problem.. posting here was an outlet for me after my mom died in 2001, pretty much the same time I signed up.... It was always fun, and I need to find that joy posting again... taking time off has helped a lot and I plan to take a lot more off..

the forum deserves someone more constructive at this point.... and my family deserves more of my time.....

I will be around, I am pulling for the knicks to kick arse and do well....

again, thanks fellas...

GO KNICKS!

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1206065&sid=80391b01b1e83a2ed3a6078930a10843

please reming yourself of the bold

Damn. Talk about stopping someone right in their tracks. Talk about this post above. Well done my dude.

Forum exercise: so-called haters list Melo's strengths; fans list his weaknesses

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy