[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: Knicks vs Kings SAT 7:30 @MSG...3-0 In My Game Threads!!!
Author Thread
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

2/3/2013  11:10 AM
Carmelo Anthony is inefficient a his inefficiency is destroying the Knicks offense
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
AUTOADVERT
AnubisADL
Alba Posts: 13
Member: #2771
USA
2/3/2013  11:32 AM
JR Smith is so entertaining.
NY Knicks - Retirement home for players and GMs
3G4G
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4333

2/3/2013  12:12 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/3/2013  12:12 PM
I'm surprised Demarcus Cousins didn't get over sensitive to the showboating and threaten to fight J.R. Smith during or after the game.

Whoever the investment group purchasing the Kings should back out know and hope Kevin Johnson woos The BOGs/Stern. That team has the worst player assets in all of pro sports.

smackeddog
Member: #883
2/3/2013  12:25 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/3/2013  12:32 PM
3G4G wrote:I'm surprised Demarcus Cousins didn't get over sensitive to the showboating and threaten to fight J.R. Smith during or after the game.

Whoever the investment group purchasing the Kings should back out know and hope Kevin Johnson woos The BOGs/Stern. That team has the worst player assets in all of pro sports.

The roster is terrible- it's probably the only team in the nba where I'd trade every single player just to get them off the team. Not only are they individually flawed, but they don't even remotely fit well together. I don't know how someone could have assembled such a roster.

I kind of feel sorry for Seattle- they put up with years of stinking, finally got Durant and the team left town. Now they may get a team back, but they'll have to go back to stinking once again for years to come.

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/3/2013  12:29 PM
smackeddog wrote:
3G4G wrote:I'm surprised Demarcus Cousins didn't get over sensitive to the showboating and threaten to fight J.R. Smith during or after the game.

The roster is terrible- it's probably the only team in the nba where I'd trade every single player just to get them off the team. Not only are they individually flawed, but they don't even remotely fit well together. I don't know how someone could have assembled such a roster.

I knid of feel sorry for Seattle- they put up with years of stinking, finally git Durant and the team left town. Now they may get a team back, but they'll have to go back to stinking once again for years to come.

It's a travesty for Seattle

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/3/2013  12:33 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/3/2013  12:43 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

I knid of feel sorry for Seattle- they put up with years of stinking, finally git Durant and the team left town. Now they may get a team back, but they'll have to go back to stinking once again for years to come.

It's a travesty for Seattle

They'll be happy for a few seasons just to have the Sonics back, by then they should be able to move some bad contracts/players. The new owners are planning on building a new arena as well.

Edit:

Some designs, looks pretty cool but I don't no about the color unless its metallic which might look cool.

http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlesports/2013/01/11/gallery-new-seattle-arena-design-renderings-released/#9313-5

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/3/2013  1:20 PM
Anji wrote:
Taped
I didn't even notice it. I don't ever recall the Knicks being up by 50 but I guess I wasn't as interested because there was no way they could lose.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
NUPE
Member: #4205

2/3/2013  1:54 PM
Some will say it's just the Kings. The reality is that you rarely see an NBA team, no matter how bad, losing by 50 points. The Knicks are starting to his their stride again and I think we will see them peaking or playing some of their best ball in the coming weeks.
Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

2/3/2013  2:15 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:Carmelo Anthony is inefficient a his inefficiency is destroying the Knicks offense

Papabear Says

So you think we are going to win in the playoffs with out our star Melo?? Ha Ha ha youre kidding right?

Papabear
NYKMentality
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4385

2/3/2013  2:18 PM
NUPE wrote:Some will say it's just the Kings. The reality is that you rarely see an NBA team, no matter how bad, losing by 50 points. The Knicks are starting to his their stride again and I think we will see them peaking or playing some of their best ball in the coming weeks.

I agree. And if we never dumped out our bench? We win by possibly 70+ points. 50+ without question.

Anji
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #1122
USA
2/3/2013  3:08 PM
Papabear wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:Carmelo Anthony is inefficient a his inefficiency is destroying the Knicks offense

Papabear Says

So you think we are going to win in the playoffs with out our star Melo?? Ha Ha ha youre kidding right?

Sarcasm PB

"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

2/3/2013  4:42 PM
Anji wrote:
Papabear wrote:

Papabear Says

Sarcasm PB

yup. I just figured the GT was incomplete without the standard Melo hate

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
Anji
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #1122
USA
2/3/2013  5:37 PM
Gotta kick dirt on Felton and JR too. It's a team hate game.
"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
Game Thread: Knicks vs Kings SAT 7:30 @MSG...3-0 In My Game Threads!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy