[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: Knicks vs Kings SAT 7:30 @MSG...3-0 In My Game Threads!!!
Author Thread
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/1/2013  10:00 PM
Payback for that game winning 3 from the scrub from Sacramento

Knicks win 108-87

AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
2/1/2013  10:08 PM
Gunsanity.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
gunsnewing
USA
2/1/2013  10:09 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Gunsanity.

HAHA Now that is funny!

OjilEye
Member: #3017
USA
2/1/2013  10:13 PM
Anyone else concerned that Melo hasn't played fewer than 39 minutes for the last 9 straight games?
gunsnewing
USA
2/1/2013  10:17 PM
OjilEye wrote:Anyone else concerned that Melo hasn't played fewer than 39 minutes for the last 9 straight games?

Too many close games. Hopefully this is a blowout from start to finish

OGkush121
Member: #4392

2/1/2013  10:26 PM
I'm actually expecting the same pattern I saw the last 3 games (even more so the last 2).

Get off to a bad start defensively, making it a close game, until we turn up on D in the 2nd half and ultimately win by double digits, but I don't expect a blowout (would love to be proven wrong though).
Oh and Melo goes over 30, Stat close to 20 again, and JR 15-ish. Shump, Chandler and Kidd lead the defensive charge.

NYKMentality
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4385

2/1/2013  10:39 PM
We've now won three consecutive while winning six of our last eight games.

Winning baby!

Anji
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #1122
USA
2/1/2013  10:51 PM
Amare should start, he actually came back more complete than he left.
"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
TeamBall
Member: #4386

2/1/2013  10:52 PM
OjilEye wrote:Anyone else concerned that Melo hasn't played fewer than 39 minutes for the last 9 straight games?

VERY concerned. Hes gonna get run into the ground if this keeps happening. I guess that should teach the Knicks to take care of business early? I dont know...
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
NYKMentality

2/1/2013  10:57 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/1/2013  10:58 PM
Anji wrote:Amare should start, he actually came back more complete than he left.

I agree, but patience Anji. Patience. I believe that we'll have Amar'e Stoudemire starting sooner rather than later ala come postseason play. But as of right now, he's only getting his feet wet upon his return from injury.

C: Tyson Chandler.
PF: Amar'e Stoudemire.
SF: Carmelo Anthony.
2G: Iman Shumpert.
PG: Raymond Felton.

I truthfully believe this will be our starting five heading into postseason play.

Guys such as J.R Smith (6th), Jason Kidd, Steve Novak, Pablo Prigioni, Rasheed Wallace, Marcus Camby and Ronnie Brewer can hold it down for our bench. But I dream of that starting 5 becoming 100% healthy moving forward.

On a side note, since Stoudemire's return? We've won the battle of the boards more often than not (opponent/game wise).

Anji
USA
2/1/2013  11:10 PM
NYKMentality wrote:
Anji wrote:Amare should start, he actually came back more complete than he left.

I agree, but patience Anji. Patience. We'll have Amar'e Stoudemire starting sooner rather than later ala come postseason play.

I truthfully believe this will be our starting five heading into postseason play.

Guys such as J.R Smith (6th), Jason Kidd, Steve Novak, Pablo Prigioni, Rasheed Wallace, Marcus Camby and Ronnie Brewer can hold it down for our bench. But I dream of that starting 5 becoming 100% healthy moving forward.

On a side note, since Stoudemire's return? We've won the battle of the boards more often than not (opponent/game wise).

I don't know when Woody will make the change, but Amare has earned the right to start.

Can't deny it anymore, he does more than try to score since he has come back.

"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
NYKMentality

2/1/2013  11:13 PM
Anji wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:

I agree, but patience Anji. Patience. We'll have Amar'e Stoudemire starting sooner rather than later ala come postseason play.

I don't know when Woody will make the change, but Amare has earned the right to start.

It's not about denying it, but more about keeping Stoudemire healthy/fresh for our playoff push. Shumpert was able to start upon return due to his age. Much younger. Unfortunately Stoudemire's had a history of injuries throughout his career. As a coaching staff, we had to blend Amar'e back into the rotation off the bench. I personally believe that A.) Amar'e deserves to start and B.) Will start (sooner rather than later too). But now may not be the time, not just yet. We haven't even returned from the All-Star break.

gunsnewing
USA
2/1/2013  11:20 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/1/2013  11:21 PM
Anji wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:

Amare makes the game easy. The game is very hard when the Knicks open the game with him on the bench. Too much reliance on Melo. Shump needs to start at SG and Melo at the 3. Protect the paint

Anji
USA
2/1/2013  11:35 PM
NYKMentality wrote:
Anji wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:

It's not about denying it, but more about keeping Stoudemire healthy/fresh for our playoff push. Shumpert was able to start upon return due to his age. Much younger. Unfortunately Stoudemire's had a history of injuries throughout his career. As a coaching staff, we had to blend Amar'e back into the rotation off the bench. I personally believe that A.) Amar'e deserves to start and B.) Will start (sooner rather than later too). But now may not be the time, not just yet. We haven't even returned from the All-Star break.

Oh there were alot of doubts and/or things to deny, but Stat has earned it and it's up to coach.

I know guys are missing on the front line, but 22-28 is the same on or off the bench, his knees and back can't tell the difference.

There is no issues with spacing, the rebounding or the defense, then he should start. Just send him to the bench after 6-7 minutes.

gunsnewing
USA
2/1/2013  11:37 PM
It just can't happen until Sheed returns. The Knicks aren't going to have Kurt be the first big off the bench and for good reason
Anji
USA
2/1/2013  11:43 PM
Yes when the coach/bench is ready, Stat should start.
ramtour420
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
2/2/2013  12:31 AM

Amare is looking like an all-star right now

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
gunsnewing
USA
2/2/2013  12:38 AM
I still maintain that Amare is a better player than Chris Bosh but just very injury prone
MinsHeartsReezy
Member: #872
USA
2/2/2013  1:02 AM
gunsnewing wrote:It just can't happen until Sheed returns. The Knicks aren't going to have Kurt be the first big off the bench and for good reason

Exactly! When the heck is Camby going to be ready too?

I can't tell you how much I love hearing "Felton to Stoudemire!!" over the past few games.
Music to my ears

IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

2/2/2013  1:21 AM

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
Game Thread: Knicks vs Kings SAT 7:30 @MSG...3-0 In My Game Threads!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy