[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: Crescent city Hornets coming to town, no more time to @#$* around!!
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
1/13/2013  4:46 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:Anyone know where I can catch a replay?

If you got MSG, it comes on again at 4

Thanks, unfortunately I don't have MSG. Was hoping for an online source

Where is that guy that used to put up all the games, full versions??

I think he was asked to leave because of racist posts.

I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
cooch2584
Member: #1187

1/13/2013  4:50 PM
RAM,www.firstrowsports.eu I think you can watch there
ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
1/13/2013  5:11 PM
cooch2584 wrote:RAM,www.firstrowsports.eu I think you can watch there

Thanks, they only have live streams tho

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
ramtour420
Russian Federation
1/13/2013  5:12 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
TeamBall wrote:

There is a site called wiziwig that sometimes has replays. I haven't used it since twc and MSG resolved things.

Ohh, thank you. I will be checking it out tonite.

cooch2584

1/13/2013  7:50 PM
ramtour420 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
TeamBall wrote:

There is a site called wiziwig that sometimes has replays. I haven't used it since twc and MSG resolved things.

Sorry Ram I tried.

IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

1/13/2013  8:17 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
TeamBall wrote:

Where is that guy that used to put up all the games, full versions??

I think he was asked to leave because of racist posts.

Yea there was the racist fella and the other guy, his name was like KnicksTorrents or something

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
ramtour420
Russian Federation
1/13/2013  9:23 PM
cooch2584 wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
TeamBall wrote:

Sorry Ram I tried.

I appreciate it. This is the first game that I have missed all season. Had to work.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/13/2013  10:55 PM
RonRon wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Uptown wrote:
nixluva wrote:Can someone explain why this team continues to ignore Amar'e in point blank range in the paint game after game???
STAT almost never touches the ball and instead we get dumb 3's or contested 2's when they could be going inside!!! I thought Woody was gonna focus on getting more post ups in the low post this year!!!

Realx!!! Stat just got back and is getting his legs under him. Not to mention he's only averaging 20 mins per. He'll get more touches as the season progresses. BTW, we have seen him touch the ball some in the post and we've seen rush into his moves and either get blocked or miss because of balance. Its coming...

Yes, but they miss him WIDE OPEN in the paint WAY too often. There's no way Nash or CP3 would ignore a big in the paint unguarded the way the Knicks PG's and other players do. The pass has to come quicker when he's open and the defense is not set. This is why he's been one of the leagues highest efficiency players for his career. He's really not been getting those touches the last 2 years. I know he's working his way back, but if they got him more easy buckets that would help!!!

i was actually yelling at the TV for players to get STAT the ball when he was wide open or covered by a guard. Oddly enough every time I did we'd hit a 3 anyway. haha

Yeah part of the reason guys are getting open 3's is that the defense is a bit more spread out due to having STAT moving in the paint area. But they need to really establish him in there so that they can get even more open looks as well as more FT attempts for STAT. STAT is a guy that can get 8 or more FT's a game if you feed him often. That's efficient BB and you get into the penalty earlier.

STAT must be surrounded by shooters and have player's that has the ability to penetrate as well
He is slower with injuries and not nearly the athlete that he once was
For STAT to be the effective player he once was on offense, he must play Center so he can use his speed vs most centers in the league, to space him out, ball movement/player movement/high IQ/unselfish basketball, and he must be a #1 option, having everyone play off his mismatch

With our roster, in order for STAT to be successful we will suffer DEFENSIVELY and with rebounds/shot blocking
When he play's PF, team's will always dare him to shoot, and not let Melo post up, *SAME with Kurt Thomas/Camby at PF*,

The team has changed on him along with his role and he has never once complained about it
STAT at PF with our roster is just not effective for the team with his defensive liability, especially if we have other mismatches along with STAT that are getting beat
There should not be more than 1 weak link DEFENSIVELY on the court together

when stat can start efficiently passing out of double teams, i think they will look for him more often. right now, just like last year, he's not passing the ball out of double teams much. maybe this has to do with the fact that he is not getting enough touches, but you can see carmelo forcing up shots and amare can only take a cue from that.
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
1/14/2013  12:47 AM
this was a dissatisfying win-- to say the least. it's not THAT you win it's HOW you win. melo must be the only "superstar" in the league who just has to get his before getting others involved. mr. frazier was as critical of melo as i can remember early on and deservedly so. it's a disturbing pattern and points to a lack of character. can't this guy play for others... ever? 47.3TS% yuck. he's being catered to, to the detriment of the team and it's going to come back and bite us in the playoffs i guarantee it.

so we beat the hornets in msg.... bfd.

prigioni is not all that great but at least he brings an adult and professional attitude to the game.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
Hersports85
Member: #4397

1/14/2013  1:03 AM
dk7th wrote:this was a dissatisfying win-- to say the least. it's not THAT you win it's HOW you win. melo must be the only "superstar" in the league who just has to get his before getting others involved. mr. frazier was as critical of melo as i can remember early on and deservedly so. it's a disturbing pattern and points to a lack of character. can't this guy play for others... ever? 47.3TS% yuck. he's being catered to, to the detriment of the team and it's going to come back and bite us in the playoffs i guarantee it.

prigioni is not all that great but at least he brings an adult and professional attitude to the game.

Really the "ONLY" ... lol okay. How soon do forget before felton went out how he was moving the ball and passing out of the double teams. Who else in the starting lineup can you depend on to create their own or hit a consistent jumper? Brewer? Camby? Tyson? which one??? I believe it's less about his character and more about him thinking he has to carry the load and not trusting the teammates he has at the moment.

We seen with the olympics and the earlier part of the season, with a good supporting cast he has no problem passing the ball.

And Also, those other "superstars" have a legit second option. Who is ours? The closes we have is JR, who comes off the bench.

But let's just ignore the statements of Lin, KD, and Kidd this season and just say he doesn't care about getting others involved because of your observations.

With that said, LATELY I too have been critical and frustrated with him playing hero ball and having a few mental lapses .... but I'm not so blinded by hate that I ignore the winning streak in the beginning and how Melo and the TEAM played together.

NYKMentality
Member: #4385

1/14/2013  1:25 AM
Damn, first game I've missed all season. Had each and every game on DVR before this game too. Had no idea we played today/tonight. Nice to see we won. Looking at the box score, Chris Copeland's performance stands out. Tyson Chandler seems to have cleaned up on the boards. Won the turnover battle as well. Held them to only 87 points, how was Stoudemire's defense? These guys were on a 4 game win streak beating the likes of DAL, SA, HOU and Minny. Good win moving forward. For as many injuries as we've had? Playing without our best overall starting PG in Felton? But yet, we're only 1 game back of the Eastern Conferences first seed? I'll take it in stride.
cooch2584

1/14/2013  5:55 AM
Hersports85 wrote:
dk7th wrote:this was a dissatisfying win-- to say the least. it's not THAT you win it's HOW you win. melo must be the only "superstar" in the league who just has to get his before getting others involved. mr. frazier was as critical of melo as i can remember early on and deservedly so. it's a disturbing pattern and points to a lack of character. can't this guy play for others... ever? 47.3TS% yuck. he's being catered to, to the detriment of the team and it's going to come back and bite us in the playoffs i guarantee it.

Really the "ONLY" ... lol okay. How soon do forget before felton went out how he was moving the ball and passing out of the double teams. Who else in the starting lineup can you depend on to create their own or hit a consistent jumper? Brewer? Camby? Tyson? which one??? I believe it's less about his character and more about him thinking he has to carry the load and not trusting the teammates he has at the moment.

We seen with the olympics and the earlier part of the season, with a good supporting cast he has no problem passing the ball.

And Also, those other "superstars" have a legit second option. Who is ours? The closes we have is JR, who comes off the bench.

But let's just ignore the statements of Lin, KD, and Kidd this season and just say he doesn't care about getting others involved because of your observations.

With that said, LATELY I too have been critical and frustrated with him playing hero ball and having a few mental lapses .... but I'm not so blinded by hate that I ignore the winning streak in the beginning and how Melo and the TEAM played together.

Hersports,dk7th does that just to rile up the boards.Dont fall into this trap.

cooch2584

1/14/2013  6:02 AM
And soon tkf will come on and spew nonsense too.
smackeddog
Member: #883
1/14/2013  10:03 AM
Just watched the game- it's been nice seeing Amar'e develop his game. He's improved defensively, and is trying to master some post moves. Last season it seemed like all he could do was either a pick and roll, or shoot that elbow jumpshot after standing still for 5 seconds. Now he's trying all kinds of spin moves to get closer to the basket- I like what I'm seeing.
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
1/14/2013  11:11 AM

cooch2584

1/14/2013  3:38 PM
jrodmc wrote:

OUTSTANDING JROD YOUR MY IDOL.IN MY NEXT LIFE I WANNA BE JUST LIKE YOU

Anji
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #1122
USA
1/14/2013  3:46 PM
cooch2584 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

OUTSTANDING JROD YOUR MY IDOL.IN MY NEXT LIFE I WANNA BE JUST LIKE YOU

Hidden message?

"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
sebstar
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #249
USA
1/14/2013  3:56 PM
jrodmc wrote:

*daps*

My saliva and spit can split thread into fiber and bits/ So trust me I'm as live as it gets. --Royce Da 5'9 + DJ Premier = Hip Hop Utopia
Game Thread: Crescent city Hornets coming to town, no more time to @#$* around!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy