[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GAME THREAD: Knicks vs The Lovely Celtics 7.30pm 1/7
Author Thread
Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

1/8/2013  1:03 AM
gunsnewing wrote:Melo said he something about not fearing the Celtics. You can bet Doc made sure the players got the message. They bullied Melo all game. Melo gets what he deserves. Never wake a sleeping giant who happen to have won the division the past 5yrs. Tonight served Melo right

Papabear Says

Damn! am I on the Knick's Forum ? Or the Celtics Forum. It looks like everyone is Celtics lovers and Melo haters no matter what he does. The Knicks will come back and beat Boston.

Papabear
AUTOADVERT
3G4G
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4333

1/8/2013  1:28 AM
Melo probably gets suspended how immature is this guy?.....

Rondo got off the bus making sure Melo wasn't going to try nothing even more ridiculous....

http://www.csnne.com/basketball-boston-celtics/celtics-talk/Knicks-Anthony-waits-for-Garnett-by-team?blockID=821079

MinsHeartsReezy
Member: #872
USA
1/8/2013  1:34 AM
F*** The Celtics.

F*** Kevin Garnett. He's a dirty player and he's earned that reputation for a reason. Melo saw KG throw an elbow at STAT's back, the same back that kept him out of a couple of the playoff games with the Celtics and not to mention STAT wasn't the same player last season with the bulging disk. That was the straw the broke the camel's back for Melo. There's a difference between playing physical and playing dirty. If KG hit STAT and injured his back and he's out even longer, how would you like it then?

I'm glad Melo's had a problem with that. I wish he hadn't let it affect his decision making and I wish we hadn't lost. I sure as hell hope he doesn't get suspended. Wouldn't some of y'all just love to see what our record becomes without Melo, Felton, Sheed and Iman?

But give Melo credit. Melo HAS BEEN IMPROVING with respect to controlling his emotions and dealing with refs compared to the beginning of the season.
He'll learn from this and we'll win it the next time. Melo's got some growing to do but he's won us far more games than he's lost us.

In conclusion:

F*** the Celtics.

Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

1/8/2013  1:51 AM
MinsHeartsReezy wrote:F*** The Celtics.

F*** Kevin Garnett. He's a dirty player and he's earned that reputation for a reason. Melo saw KG throw an elbow at STAT's back, the same back that kept him out of a couple of the playoff games with the Celtics and not to mention STAT wasn't the same player last season with the bulging disk. That was the straw the broke the camel's back for Melo. There's a difference between playing physical and playing dirty. If KG hit STAT and injured his back and he's out even longer, how would you like it then?

I'm glad Melo's had a problem with that. I wish he hadn't let it affect his decision making and I wish we hadn't lost. I sure as hell hope he doesn't get suspended. Wouldn't some of y'all just love to see what our record becomes without Melo, Felton, Sheed and Iman?

But give Melo credit. Melo HAS BEEN IMPROVING with respect to controlling his emotions and dealing with refs compared to the beginning of the season.
He'll learn from this and we'll win it the next time. Melo's got some growing to do but he's won us far more games than he's lost us.

In conclusion:

F*** the Celtics.

Papabear Says

Hey you made my day and TKF and dk7 take that and stuff it you Knicks fakers.

Papabear
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
1/8/2013  2:23 AM
3G4G wrote:THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!!!

DAT STEP BACK!

Mighty excited there. U do realize he plays for the opposing team right?
ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
1/8/2013  2:45 AM
Vmart wrote:Bad loss, I'm calling it right now Celtics will take the division.

I am calling we will.

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
ramtour420
Russian Federation
1/8/2013  2:49 AM
loweyecue wrote:
Hersports85 wrote:
loweyecue wrote:
Hersports85 wrote:
FoeDiddy wrote:I think we were up for the challenge tonight..we just lost. Sometimes you just lose with no blame. Celtics play'd extremely hard and the refs let both teams play. Pierce hit some tough shots and Melo didn't. He might have been fouled on some of those shots but he was playing so emotional and reckless the refs weren't gonna call that. Amare looked good on offense which was encouraging. We definitely missed Felton in a game like this. If not only to get the ball up in a quick manner. Prigs was brutal.

Good post.

Racking up moral victories again? We were up for the challenge? They messed with Melo and he took the bait. If not for JR Smith, this would have been an ugly blowout. Why can't we try to do something diff when Melo is shooting like that?

And exactly what do you suggest??? Outside of Melo we have Camby, Tyson and Brewer who can't create for themselves. Felton and Shump are key pieces to the puzzle, just how the celtics looked like pure garbage before bradley got back. Let's be realistic. Every loss is not the end of the world, nobody is concerned about damn moral victories but understanding about the game goes a looong way. Not to mention other than J.r the only other person that's able to create is working his way back from injury!!

Give me another damn team that loses their projected starting backcourt and still be 22-11? I'll wait.

Are you suggesting we went 22-11 without are starting backcourt? Because that's just flat out bull crap. And we didn't exactly have an offense with Felton in there at full speed. Shump isn't exactly an offensive stalwart either. All we did in the first part of the season was shoot 3s way above collective career avaerages. Yeah keep waiting.

While what you said is arguable in itself it does nothing to answer the question.

ramtour420
Russian Federation
1/8/2013  2:52 AM
3G4G wrote:
NUPE wrote:
3G4G wrote:Garnett and Pierce are first rate D-Bags but their games are beautiful to watch and it's not even debateable.

Pierce yea. Garnet, not at all.

Yes Garnett's too as I appreciate his intensity and play on the defensive end.

He is talking about how Garnett stuck his leg out when setting a screen for PP when we played them in the playoffs
And the resulting game winner from PP.
holfresh
Member: #1081

1/8/2013  4:19 AM
AAAAAHHHHhH!!!!..Old time Knicks basketball...I love it!!!..The season didn't start until Oakman slap someone!!!..Bring it on!!!
Mray20
Member: #3138

1/8/2013  5:38 AM
I thought Amare looked great tonight but they didn't give him the ball for basically the entire 4th quarter they kept launching jump shots
No layups!
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
1/8/2013  5:39 AM
Mray20 wrote:I thought Amare looked great tonight but they didn't give him the ball for basically the entire 4th quarter they kept launching jump shots

Bingo!

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

1/8/2013  7:26 AM
Killa4luv wrote:
3G4G wrote:THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!!!

DAT STEP BACK!

Mighty excited there. U do realize he plays for the opposing team right?

That dude is not a Knicks fan....He's an old Bulls/Jordan fan. He's an 'I told you so poster,' who's here to Flame and Own...

cooch2584
Member: #1187

1/8/2013  7:30 AM
Mray20 wrote:I thought Amare looked great tonight but they didn't give him the ball for basically the entire 4th quarter they kept launching jump shots

Amare looks like hes back. Pep in his step. Now just work him into the offense and we kick butt.

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

1/8/2013  7:38 AM
cooch2584 wrote:

Amare looks like hes back. Pep in his step. Now just work him into the offense and we kick butt.

Needs to slow down and let the game come to him. He's trying so hard to pull off those new moves of his, that he's rushing a bit.

NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
1/8/2013  8:36 AM
Missed most of the game and I missed all the shenanigans. I gotta tell you, I have found some new respect on Melo. I don't care that the Knicks lost, but the fact that he stood up for himself is really big in my book. I am a little disappointed with the rest of the team though. From the highlights that I can see, only Tyson retaliated but I could be wrong. Did anybody else from the Knicks backed up Melo?
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
1/8/2013  8:52 AM
Nice game for the Somberites. Enjoy it fellas, a late Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanza gift from Melo directly to your fake little glass is half-full collective existences.

Melo gets chippy with the Celtics, and he's being called immature. The Celtics. I haven't checked yet, but I'm almost certain we'll be regaled with lots of "KG might be dirtier than your dogs azzhole, but he's got heart" and "Doc Rivers, motivational genius? You decide" and "Rondo, he makes his team better than Melo does when not playing" threads.

If Melo takes their sheehit and went away quietly into the night, you'd all be busy calling him a spineless, non-leader.

Enjoy being 6 back, Kevin. Tell the Raptors we said hello.

dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
1/8/2013  9:06 AM
tkf wrote:
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:Bad loss. Melo was awful but his leadership and attitude were worse.

He let Garnet get in his head. KG is such a chump too.

we all know garnett is a fake debo, douchebag, but he can play his azz off and is a pro at pissing people off, this is what he does,... carmelo should know this as well, but he just can't resist..... Sports is also a mind game... carmelo so far is not doing well in that department..

has he ever done well in that department? he lacks poise for a putative "leader."

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
1/8/2013  9:13 AM
Papabear wrote:
dk7th wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
dk7th wrote:
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:I can't wait for Paul Pierce to retire

i love his game. he is the truth.

he's a world class talent and a HOFer - but you love his game? and you call yourself a Knicks fan? did you also love Reggie Miller's game? Alonzo Mourning's? smdh

yes i love his game. i also love garnett's game. yes i am a knick fan. it's possible to do both.

Papabear Says

Why don't you just carry your butt over and be a damn Celtics Fan. It's one thing to be upset because we lost be it seems to me you are loving it. Melo has save more game this season than lost so why don't you just be a Kevin Garnet and Paul Pierce Fan. I hat them both. Melo showed some heart and I am glad he stood up to Garnet who is one of the dirtiest players in the league. Right now it seems we have more haters on this forum than Knicks blue blood. It's getting me sick.

stop sulking. i have always admired pierce's and garnett's games. complete players are hard to find these days. it's why the celtics are still viable. i don't mind that we lost so much as how we lost. melo lacks poise and i don't see that changing. come playoff time it is going to be a factor.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
NUPE
Member: #4205

1/8/2013  9:22 AM
3G4G wrote:
NUPE wrote:
3G4G wrote:
Uptown wrote:
JamesKPolk wrote:We struggle against physical defenses. Not only offensively but also mentally. This has happened numerous times, most notably with the Bulls (twice) and Memphis.

Melo played bad because he let Garnett get in his head. He really, really showed poor character today.

This is not just another loss. This is a disappointing loss because it shows we can't "handle the heat". This is tough, physical, playoff basketball and we have been psyched out and punked in every matchup with a team like this.

Melo was shooting poorly before he and Garnett got into it..BTW we did handle the Heat, twice...

The Heat have lost to the Wizards and Pistons and Bucks so being that we beat them twice isn't saying that much especially when the Rockets blew us out twice and we've lost to the Bulls twice without Derrick Rose.....

So you can play semantics with the wins and losses all day everyday

And tonight, The Thunder lost to the Wizards. It's the NBA, no game is guaranteed during the reg. season.

My point exactly that's very equivalent to us losing the Kings. Trying to hang our hat on beating the Heat twice just isn't carrying much weight at the moment.

Also, overreacting in response to any particular loss is not carrying much weight. It goes both ways.
NUPE
Member: #4205

1/8/2013  9:24 AM
dk7th wrote:
Papabear wrote:
dk7th wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
dk7th wrote:
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:I can't wait for Paul Pierce to retire

i love his game. he is the truth.

he's a world class talent and a HOFer - but you love his game? and you call yourself a Knicks fan? did you also love Reggie Miller's game? Alonzo Mourning's? smdh

yes i love his game. i also love garnett's game. yes i am a knick fan. it's possible to do both.

Papabear Says

Why don't you just carry your butt over and be a damn Celtics Fan. It's one thing to be upset because we lost be it seems to me you are loving it. Melo has save more game this season than lost so why don't you just be a Kevin Garnet and Paul Pierce Fan. I hat them both. Melo showed some heart and I am glad he stood up to Garnet who is one of the dirtiest players in the league. Right now it seems we have more haters on this forum than Knicks blue blood. It's getting me sick.

stop sulking. i have always admired pierce's and garnett's games. complete players are hard to find these days. it's why the celtics are still viable. i don't mind that we lost so much as how we lost. melo lacks poise and i don't see that changing. come playoff time it is going to be a factor.

You keep saying Melo lacks poise. You'd have to essentially ignore just about all the previous games this season and only focus on last nights game to reach that conclusion. LoL!

GAME THREAD: Knicks vs The Lovely Celtics 7.30pm 1/7

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy