OT - The cancer that is Dwight Howard vs the Dickhead that is Kobe Bryant
Author Thread
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

1/7/2013  4:30 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/7/2013  4:31 PM
3G4G wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
smackeddog wrote:Lakers are in deep, deep trouble- coming up for a tough stretch and Gasol is out 2 games with concussion, Jordan Hill is out with a sore hip and Dwight is out at least a week with his shoulder (though I remember curry had the same thing and it lasted all season without surgery). To make matters worse, if the lakers don't make the playoffs, their pick goes to the Suns! So they could lose a lottery pick AND lose Dwight for nothing if he walks.

ESPN is saying that Gasol is out indefinitely. I forgot about that pick, ouch.

Gasol Nose is broke something major, he was leaking real bad yesterday. McGee took him out with a vicious accidental elbow. Howard has played in consecutive games(Clippers/Nuggets) where his shoulder has been compromised by defenders slapping down hard while he tries to finish in the paint. He may have a tear.

They say Howard has a torn labrum.

AUTOADVERT
3G4G
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4333

1/7/2013  4:33 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/7/2013  4:40 PM
nixluva wrote:This is why Kobe is taking so many shots. He almost has to just to keep the Lakers in games. D12 is not the player many think he is. He's the Deron of Centers. Just a selfish guy that I think kills coaches. IMO he pouts and then he's not really playing all out and has an I don't care attitude on the floor. Just watch him all game and see if you think he's going hard all game.

Wrong Kobe is shooting way too much because he likes to shoot way too much. Besides the Philly game Dwight has converted well offensively past 10gms. He's improved his free throw shooting. He's not 100% and not the same Dwight sure..... much like Kobe wasn't 100% last year but effective in most games. Gotta get touches an quality looks.

D'AnToni is doing a bad job incorporating his bigs into whatever they're running. Not one player is happy with him(besides maybe Kobe and Nash(loyalty)) and a couple of them are complaining about his lack of communication. Funny thing is, the player he wouldn't play here... Jordan Hill, he's favoring more so over Dwight and Pau. I think D'AnToni is slightly nutty at this point. Now both his bigs are injured and he has to play other players he'd rather not play who he probably should have been playing more like Jamison.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

1/7/2013  4:36 PM
Ultimately, the blame falls on Jim Buss and Mitch Kupchak. They're the ones who went out and created a team that doesn't fit. Nash is a hall of famer, but you need someone in the backcourt who can guard. They bring in nobody. They knew Pau is a sensitive soul who needs constant reassurance. They've helped created an atmosphere where Pau is treated like the bastard son of some syphilitic whore. They knew that Nash and Kobe both need the ball to survive, but they said the hell with it. They could've signed Brian Shaw to bring some consistency to the coaching staff after Phil left, but they went off the wall and hired Mike Brown. They didn't even consult Kobe about the hiring. Then, they fire Brown early into this season and could have brought Phil Jackson back. Instead, Buss chooses to humiliate his brother-in-law. Then, when everyone acknowledges that the team's biggest issues is defense, they hire You can't fire your son, but damn. Maybe Mitch should go. Someone should go.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
1/7/2013  5:10 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:Ultimately, the blame falls on Jim Buss and Mitch Kupchak. They're the ones who went out and created a team that doesn't fit. Nash is a hall of famer, but you need someone in the backcourt who can guard. They bring in nobody. They knew Pau is a sensitive soul who needs constant reassurance. They've helped created an atmosphere where Pau is treated like the bastard son of some syphilitic whore. They knew that Nash and Kobe both need the ball to survive, but they said the hell with it. They could've signed Brian Shaw to bring some consistency to the coaching staff after Phil left, but they went off the wall and hired Mike Brown. They didn't even consult Kobe about the hiring. Then, they fire Brown early into this season and could have brought Phil Jackson back. Instead, Buss chooses to humiliate his brother-in-law. Then, when everyone acknowledges that the team's biggest issues is defense, they hire You can't fire your son, but damn. Maybe Mitch should go. Someone should go.

BigDaddyG dropping the knowledge bombs.

GustavBahler

1/7/2013  5:57 PM

Anji
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #1122
USA
1/7/2013  6:13 PM
What the picture doesn't show is Gasol thinking about leaving MDA an upper decker in his personal bathroom.
"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
JesseDark
Member: #467
1/7/2013  6:17 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
3G4G wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
smackeddog wrote:Lakers are in deep, deep trouble- coming up for a tough stretch and Gasol is out 2 games with concussion, Jordan Hill is out with a sore hip and Dwight is out at least a week with his shoulder (though I remember curry had the same thing and it lasted all season without surgery). To make matters worse, if the lakers don't make the playoffs, their pick goes to the Suns! So they could lose a lottery pick AND lose Dwight for nothing if he walks.

Gasol Nose is broke something major, he was leaking real bad yesterday. McGee took him out with a vicious accidental elbow. Howard has played in consecutive games(Clippers/Nuggets) where his shoulder has been compromised by defenders slapping down hard while he tries to finish in the paint. He may have a tear.

When I first heard is out with a torn labrum my first thought was, 'isn't that a lady part?"

Bring back dee-fense
GustavBahler

1/7/2013  6:56 PM
JesseDark wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
3G4G wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

When I first heard is out with a torn labrum my first thought was, 'isn't that a lady part?"

cooch2584
Member: #1187

1/7/2013  7:00 PM
OKOKOK so howard is out and who gets his shots.LOL KOBE. Im gonna make a prediction here,sometime in this season and it could be sooner than later,kobe takes 50 or 60 shots in one game. Thoughts?
Syniko
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3969

1/7/2013  7:05 PM
Oh dear. Houston is going to eat Lakers alive on Tuesday.
OT - The cancer that is Dwight Howard vs the Dickhead that is Kobe Bryant

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy