[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Jeremy Lin= future l star
Author Thread
earthmansurfer
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #858
Germany
12/26/2012  5:22 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/26/2012  5:23 AM
Lin is starting to play great. He see's the floor soooo much better than Felton. At this point the ONLY thing Felton is better at is not turning the ball over - he has a great handle.

Management needs to try to get a pg like Jennings or the like to ease the pain. I still can't believe we let Lin go.

Our Only hope is that when Stat and Shump come back, they reign Felton in. But that won't help him to see the floor or create any better.

The only high IQ Level guy we now have is Kidd but he is not at a high level physically. Come the playoffs, we will see what that means.

The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. Albert Einstein
AUTOADVERT
3G4G
Member: #4333

12/26/2012  6:01 AM
It was okay when Knick critics were bashing him from sample size stretches last year saying

"9-1 Linsanity wasn't sustainable and Lin got locked up by the Heat's Mario Chalmers and Norris Cole"....."Guys he's played 35gms as an NBA player this is about as good as he's going to be at 24yrs of age"

.....Hardy Har Har Har skip the Oveltine I'd rather have my HoneyComb

Now that he's been showing a steady rise in player progression this season after more than 5-10gms have been played(when he was being goofed on as early as Preseason NUPE specialty style), playing more Linsanity like, it's wait we need to see more games from him

Only in Knick Bizarro world does this take place.

Bottomline this will never change whether Lin becomes a legit star or an average NBA player we shouldn't have let him go for nothing. There will never be a reasonable argument against this.

ShellTopAdidas
Member: #3983

12/26/2012  7:14 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/26/2012  7:27 AM
Watching Felton and then watching Lin play, knowing we gave him up for nothing, makes my stomach hurt. Not to mention him and his squad already school Felton and the Knicks.....TWICE! SMH!
NUPE
Member: #4205

12/26/2012  7:40 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/26/2012  7:44 AM
Lin has been good for the last week to two weeks. Lin was playing like trash before that for about a month to 6 weeks.

When I made a thread tracking Lin's play you all cried bu bu bu it's not fair simply because I was posting Lin's terrible stats several times a week. LoL!

Lin overall has been average at very best. That is the truth. If you want to wipe out 5 or 6 weeks and focus on the last two weeks then have at it.

ShellTopAdidas
Member: #3983

12/26/2012  7:53 AM
NUPE wrote:Lin has been good for the last week to two weeks. Lin was playing like trash before that for about a month to 6 weeks.

When I made a thread tracking Lin's play you all cried bu bu bu it's not fair simply because I was posting Lin's terrible stats several times a week. LoL!

Lin overall has been average at very best. That is the truth. If you want to wipe out 5 or 6 weeks and focus on the last two weeks then have at it.

New team, new coach, just came off injury. How's he doing now?
VCoug
Member: #1406

12/26/2012  7:56 AM
NUPE wrote:Lin has been good for the last week to two weeks. Lin was playing like trash before that for about a month to 6 weeks.

Which is still better than Felton has been.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
Mray20
Member: #3138

12/26/2012  8:00 AM
Felton has been struggling since he hurt his hand a couple of weeks ago, he's been trying to play through it
No layups!
VCoug
Member: #1406

12/26/2012  8:09 AM
Mray20 wrote:Felton has been struggling since he hurt his hand a couple of weeks ago, he's been trying to play through it

Felton's injuries explain why he's shooting so much and why he can't stay in front of anyone on defense?

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
NUPE

12/26/2012  8:15 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/26/2012  8:22 AM
ShellTopAdidas wrote:

Nothing you said contradicts my post. Lin played like crap for around five to six weeks. Felton has injuries to both hands and is not getting a break from anyone. Why should Lin get a break for taking 5+ months to heal from an injury that typically takes 5ish weeks to recover from. SMH!

Lin is playing well now, for about 10 to 14 days (two weeks). Kudos to him. However, he has not been better than Felton for the mass majority of the season as the season has been around 8 to 9 weeks now. Felton has been bad the last two weeks. Lin was bad for six weeks. Lin was so bad that all the Lin fans on this board would not even speak of him and cried when I posted his atrocious stats. That is just reality.

toad
Member: #4338

12/26/2012  8:24 AM
I'm still not ready to say Lin is going to be a future star, but there's no doubt he's going to be better than Felton, if he isn't already.
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
12/26/2012  8:32 AM
NUPE wrote:
ShellTopAdidas wrote:

Nothing you said contradicts my post. Lin played like crap for around five to six weeks. Felton has injuries to both hands and is not getting a break from anyone. Why should Lin get a break for taking 5+ months to heal from an injury that typically takes 5ish weeks to recover from. SMH!

Lin is playing well now, for about 10 to 14 days (two weeks). Kudos to him. However, he has not been better than Felton for the mass majority of the season as the season has been around 8 to 9 weeks now. Felton has been bad the last two weeks. Lin was bad for six weeks. Lin was so bad that all the Lin fans on this board would not even speak of him and cried when I posted his atrocious stats. That is just reality.

You know he was coming off knee surgery, right? Sometimes it takes a few weeks to get back to normal.
babyKnicks
Member: #1191
USA
12/26/2012  8:39 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/26/2012  8:40 AM
gunsnewing wrote:Its okay critics were saying 25 games watching enough of a sample size. We will see at the end of the year. Lin could've been Knicks pg for the next 10-15yrs. Felton will hopefully be traded at the end of the year

Over the entire 25 his numbers are still average. You guys are slopping Lin syrup after 4 games.

Snap out of it. Please.

You guys should just create an ultimateLin site and troll together.

Or start bringing up Crawford's success.

Let's go Knicks. That's amare
babyKnicks
USA
12/26/2012  8:39 AM
ShellTopAdidas wrote:Watching Felton and then watching Lin play, knowing we gave him up for nothing, makes my stomach hurt. Not to mention him and his squad already school Felton and the Knicks.....TWICE! SMH!

Felton is hurt, his team is in first place. Get a grip.

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
12/26/2012  8:40 AM
babyKnicks wrote:
ShellTopAdidas wrote:Watching Felton and then watching Lin play, knowing we gave him up for nothing, makes my stomach hurt. Not to mention him and his squad already school Felton and the Knicks.....TWICE! SMH!

So then Lin gets an excuse for the first few weeks since he was coming off knee surgery, right?
CashMoney
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #3374
USA
12/26/2012  8:41 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:
NUPE wrote:
ShellTopAdidas wrote:

You know he was coming off knee surgery, right? Sometimes it takes a few weeks to get back to normal.

Yup, so 5+ months should be plenty of time.

Lin has been playing well as of late but no disputing that he played like crap for the majority of the season. There is still a lot of season left and Lin is going to get better but I still think the Knicks are beter off with Felton at the point right now. Don't care about 3 years down the line....we're trying to win right now.

Blue & Orange 4 Life!
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

12/26/2012  8:41 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/26/2012  8:44 AM
he very well could be - but it doesn't change the fact that giving him a max year after 20 games and he shut it down against Miami because, in his own words, 'was 85 percent' is/was certifiably insane
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
babyKnicks
USA
12/26/2012  8:42 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:
babyKnicks wrote:

So then Lin gets an excuse for the first few weeks since he was coming off knee surgery, right?

Stop talking.

SupremeCommander

12/26/2012  8:43 AM
babyKnicks wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Its okay critics were saying 25 games watching enough of a sample size. We will see at the end of the year. Lin could've been Knicks pg for the next 10-15yrs. Felton will hopefully be traded at the end of the year

Over the entire 25 his numbers are still average. You guys are slopping Lin syrup after 4 games.

Snap out of it. Please.

You guys should just create an ultimateLin site and troll together.

Or start bringing up Crawford's success.

this is 100 percent dead on - and why this board sucks giant moose **** at the moment. YOU CANNOT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS. So frustrating

NUPE

12/26/2012  8:43 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:
NUPE wrote:
ShellTopAdidas wrote:

Lin had a knee surgery in April or May, 2012. Most players recover from the surgery Lin had in 5 to 6 weeks. The season started in November, 2012. Lin played like crap for six weeks. Lin is playing well now for the last two weeks. I always said I will give Lin credit if he plays well and he is and I am saying so. He has done it for two weeks. Played bad for six weeks. That is just a fact. Why is this even up for debate?

SupremeCommander

12/26/2012  8:46 AM
NUPE wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
NUPE wrote:
ShellTopAdidas wrote:

Lin had a knee surgery in April or May, 2012. Most players recover from the surgery Lin had in 5 to 6 weeks. The season started in November, 2012. Lin played like crap for six weeks. Lin is playing well now for the last two weeks. I always said I will give Lin credit if he plays well and he is and I am saying so. He has done it for two weeks. Played bad for six weeks. That is just a fact. Why is this even up for debate?

Again - HE COULD HAVE PLAYED IN THE PLAYOFFS AND DECIDED NOT TO - THE DOCTORS SAID HE COULD PLAY - LIN DECIDED NOT TO

could you imagine the vitriol on this board if Melo did the same? hahahahaha Holy Moses this messageboard sucks right now. See y'all in 2013

Jeremy Lin= future l star

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy