[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GAME THREAD: KNICKS 20-6 AND THAT'S NO BULL!!![7:30PM]
Author Thread
loweyecue
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #1037

12/21/2012  10:28 PM
Is Rasheed's veteran presence rubbing off on Melo now? Leads the league in Ts?
TKF on Melo ::....he is a punk, a jerk, a self absorbed out of shape, self aggrandizing, unprofessional, volume chucking coach killing playoff loser!!
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
12/21/2012  10:33 PM
loweyecue wrote:Is Rasheed's veteran presence rubbing off on Melo now? Leads the league in Ts?

They were just talking about those calls on the post game show. Said if a guy is an MVP candidate you sometimes should ignore a bit more so they don't get ejected on minor things. Definitely a bias against melo. He gets the ish beat out of him and doesn't get calls. Knicks were the home team.

I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
TeamBall
Member: #4386

12/21/2012  10:34 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
loweyecue wrote:Is Rasheed's veteran presence rubbing off on Melo now? Leads the league in Ts?

They were just talking about those calls on the post game show. Said if a guy is an MVP candidate you sometimes should ignore a bit more so they don't get ejected on minor things. Definitely a bias against melo. He gets the ish beat out of him and doesn't get calls. Knicks were the home team.

Thats not right. Everyone should be reffed the same way. Whether its bias against the Knicks or bias for the Knicks its still messed up
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
NYDiva
Member: #4387

12/21/2012  10:36 PM
Aw, Woody is basically blaming himself for this in the postgm. "Bad coaching" is his response for this loss.
CrushAlot
USA
12/21/2012  10:36 PM
Love Woodson. Bad coaching. Not throwing anyone under the bus.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/21/2012  10:38 PM
at least he is smart enough to not blame the refs like the players and some fans watching and in the arena
NYDiva

12/21/2012  10:38 PM
gunsnewing wrote:at least he is smart enough to not blame the refs like the players and some fans watching and in the arena

Amen.

CrushAlot
USA
12/21/2012  10:39 PM
TeamBall wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Thats not right. Everyone should be reffed the same way. Whether its bias against the Knicks or bias for the Knicks its still messed up

Your right but that isn't how the nba is officiated. Think about all the times Ewing got to the line on his three step move.

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/21/2012  10:40 PM
NYDiva wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:at least he is smart enough to not blame the refs like the players and some fans watching and in the arena

Amen.

oh and the media asking the question as if it was the Refs fault we were down 14-2 to start the game

Anji
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #1122
USA
12/21/2012  10:42 PM

Anytime a coach get's tossed, he is blaming the Ref's.
"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

12/21/2012  10:43 PM

You really don't like Sheed do you? Blame him for everything.

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
12/21/2012  10:48 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Love Woodson. Bad coaching. Not throwing anyone under the bus.

He's absolutely right, the knicks did not adjust to bulls defense, they shut the PnR down, Brewer contributed to that, JR came in went ISO instead of sitting where brewer was at.

And we don't run enough, why is 39 yr old kidd always ahead of the pack, why doesn't felt run basket to basket like he can..

I know melo is playing well, be this was a game where we should not let the bulls set up on d, we should run at every opportunity, and we can't do that if we constantly look to set up melo or PnR.

ES
CrushAlot
USA
12/21/2012  10:48 PM
TeamBall wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Hahn just said that lebron hasn't had a single foul called on him in 2 weeks. Lebron plays hard on d. How does that happen?

NYDiva

12/21/2012  10:51 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
NYDiva wrote:

Amen.

oh and the media asking the question as if it was the Refs fault we were down 14-2 to start the game

They tried to bait him into saying something inflammatory towards the refs and he wasn't biting. Woody stresses the team holding themselves accountable and that includes himself. That's a lot of why I like him so much as the coach of the Knicks.

Anji
USA
12/21/2012  10:53 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Love Woodson. Bad coaching. Not throwing anyone under the bus.

He's absolutely right, the knicks did not adjust to bulls defense, they shut the PnR down, Brewer contributed to that, JR came in went ISO instead of sitting where brewer was at.

And we don't run enough, why is 39 yr old kidd always ahead of the pack, why doesn't felt run basket to basket like he can..

I know melo is playing well, be this was a game where we should not let the bulls set up on d, we should run at every opportunity, and we can't do that if we constantly look to set up melo or PnR.

This is a good test early in the season, nobody wants to lose, but you get to see flaws in the team before things get real.

We have a weakness on offense or on defense in our line ups, good teams get better and bad teams don't, let's see which one we really are.

I love kidd, I like Brewer, but we can't force certain teams to play our game when Felton and Chandler P&R isn't working and Melo is off. We have to adapt, very simple.

"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
TeamBall
Member: #4386

12/21/2012  10:57 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Your right but that isn't how the nba is officiated. Think about all the times Ewing got to the line on his three step move.

You're right. Its just crazy how out in the open the analysts can be about the officiating sometimes. Makes it seem like "benefit of the doubt" is part of the referee handbook or something.
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
Anji
USA
12/21/2012  11:04 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/21/2012  11:05 PM
Just throwing this out their, but if Amare came off the bench and averaged 18/8 or something close to stablize the bench, would you try out these line ups:

TC/Wallace
Melo/Amare
Shumps/Copeland
JR/Kidd
Felton/Priggy

Thomas, Novack and Brewer as the reservse.

Would maximize our both sides of the ball in the first unit and put Amare in a great position to score off the bench.

CrushAlot
USA
12/21/2012  11:08 PM
Anji wrote:Just throwing this out their, but if Amare came off the bench and averaged 18/8 or something close to stablize the bench, would you try out these line ups:

TC/Wallace
Melo/Amare
Shumps/Copeland
JR/Kidd
Felton/Priggy

Would maximize our both sides of the ball in the first unit and put Amare in a great position to score off the bench.

Not sure but if amare averages 18 and 8 on the second unit the Knicks can best anybody. Also, it is great that the team is that deep.

Anji
USA
12/21/2012  11:19 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Anji wrote:Just throwing this out their, but if Amare came off the bench and averaged 18/8 or something close to stablize the bench, would you try out these line ups:

TC/Wallace
Melo/Amare
Shumps/Copeland
JR/Kidd
Felton/Priggy

Not sure but if amare averages 18 and 8 on the second unit the Knicks can best anybody. Also, it is great that the team is that deep.

You have Priggy and Kidd feeding him from the 1 and 2, than why wouldn't he???
CrushAlot
USA
12/21/2012  11:23 PM
Anji wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

TC/Wallace
Melo/Amare
Shumps/Copeland
JR/Kidd
Felton/Priggy

You have Priggy and Kidd feeding him from the 1 and 2, than why wouldn't he???

Because he is busted. If he can come back and be dominate it would be huge.

GAME THREAD: KNICKS 20-6 AND THAT'S NO BULL!!![7:30PM]

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy