12/21/2012  10:15 PM
Final  
NYK 106 CHI 110
AUTOADVERT
loweyecue
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #1037

We got BULLied in our own house. The return of the Snake does not bode well.
TKF on Melo ::....he is a punk, a jerk, a self absorbed out of shape, self aggrandizing, unprofessional, volume chucking coach killing playoff loser!!
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
yellowboy90 wrote:The BUlls and teams with a good Big can take away the PnR action with Chandler. Especially when your point guard can't knock down a shot.

Felton sucked this game. I'm getting irked by the small lineup in this game the Kicks played right into the Bulls hand. like I said this team needs Amare and the Knicks have to get Melo back to the sf position.

FoeDiddy
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #2350

IrishKnickFan wrote:guys showed no effort until the 4th quarter

I can understand coming out flat offensively but they have to stop giving up 30 points in the first quarter to teams and expect to win. Especially bad offensive teams like the bulls..makes no sense. We need Shump back quick in the back court..if only to get Brewer out the rotation.

nycisgreat
Member: #3894

12/21/2012  10:16 PM
NYDiva wrote:The Knicks bench guys showed WAY more heart and fight than the starters & those who consider themselves the leaders of this squad, and that includes the coach.

Please, we only got close cause Noah was ejected and Deng got hurt. Chicago had their second team on the floor to close the game out.

Vmart
Member: #247
USA
MaTT4281 wrote:
Vmart wrote:Have the Knicks beaten any team that wears red?

Orange not red there.

Sangfroid
Member: #2784

Got to go to the Woody shed. Pick up the D
"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/21/2012  10:17 PM
Vmart wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:The BUlls and teams with a good Big can take away the PnR action with Chandler. Especially when your point guard can't knock down a shot.

Felton sucked this game. I'm getting irked by the small lineup in this game the Kicks played right into the Bulls hand. like I said this team needs Amare and the Knicks have to get Melo back to the sf position.

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

and should have started Cope over Brewer tonight. Might be time to do that until Amare returns

loweyecue

12/21/2012  10:17 PM
Vmart wrote:
MaTT4281 wrote:
Vmart wrote:Have the Knicks beaten any team that wears red?

Orange not red there.

Cleveland

TKF on Melo ::....he is a punk, a jerk, a self absorbed out of shape, self aggrandizing, unprofessional, volume chucking coach killing playoff loser!!
IrishKnickFan
Member: #4171

12/21/2012  10:18 PM
glen neededto get more size. he got camby but it cost us money and picks and camby is hurt half the year
loweyecue

Embarassing
OGkush121
Member: #4392

Not blaming the loss entirely on the refs, but either they're down right retarded or this was a page out of Tim D's book.
Anji
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #1122
USA
Bad Lose, gotta pick up the sticks sunday.
19-7 19-7 19-7
"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
NYDiva
Member: #4387

12/21/2012  10:19 PM
nycisgreat wrote:
NYDiva wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
NYDiva wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:JR, Woodson, Melo and Tyson all out. Those are the guys who do the most complaining. Maybe we can actually win this game now without them

JR, TOO???

Wow. And, I'm gonna back you up on your stance on the refs. This may be godawful officiating, but the refs aren't the reason the Knicks are losing this game. The refs didn't put them in a double-figure hole and they didn't outrebound the Knicks. The Knicks need to accept accountability for their poor play. I love this team, but c'mon.

Exactly instead of fighting to get back in the game they decided to fight the refs. Happened in Memphis, Houston and now tonight

I never thought I'd see that kind of attitude at home. From Woodson, too. Hate the whining. HATE IT. The Knicks have got to rise above that type of crap.

I disagree. Did you see the treatment Carmelo go the first 1st qtr? When the Knicks started playing as physical as the Bulls that is what the chippiness was taken to the next level. Like I said before. A foul is a foul. You can't just call on one end of the floor and not the other.

I highlighted what was in my prior post, just in case you missed it. I agree that the officiating was TERRIBLE. Melo was getting hammered and not getting calls, and I felt the same way when they played Memphis. But, constant whining and bitching about calls does nothing to help the team. What it does is make the refs annoyed with you and even less likely to make calls in your team's favor. Do you know what helps in those kinds of situations? Sucking it up, getting back on D, and fighting your way back into the game. That's what the bench guys did tonight and I commend them for that.

MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
12/21/2012  10:20 PM
I never watch post game after losses....but I want to see these post game interviews.
NYDiva
Member: #4387

12/21/2012  10:22 PM
nycisgreat wrote:
NYDiva wrote:The Knicks bench guys showed WAY more heart and fight than the starters & those who consider themselves the leaders of this squad, and that includes the coach.

Please, we only got close cause Noah was ejected and Deng got hurt. Chicago had their second team on the floor to close the game out.

They could have laid down and accepted that they were going to be blown out. They didn't. No matter who was on the floor, that still shows heart and fight, and I appreciate that.

yellowboy90
Member: #3538

12/21/2012  10:22 PM
Vmart wrote:

It's not just a Felton Probelm. It's that teams do not respect Tyson's jumper or respect him to drive when he catches it at 15 ft. Felton has to shoot better and although he is playing through injury it is time to sit him I think. That's just one problem because on top of that there was no motion. No cuts when Melo isolated. Yes there was bad officials but a team has to rise above it.

I would talk about the D but we all know how that's bee going.

OGkush121
Member: #4392

12/21/2012  10:23 PM
NYDiva wrote:
nycisgreat wrote:
NYDiva wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
NYDiva wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:JR, Woodson, Melo and Tyson all out. Those are the guys who do the most complaining. Maybe we can actually win this game now without them

JR, TOO???

Wow. And, I'm gonna back you up on your stance on the refs. This may be godawful officiating, but the refs aren't the reason the Knicks are losing this game. The refs didn't put them in a double-figure hole and they didn't outrebound the Knicks. The Knicks need to accept accountability for their poor play. I love this team, but c'mon.

Exactly instead of fighting to get back in the game they decided to fight the refs. Happened in Memphis, Houston and now tonight

I never thought I'd see that kind of attitude at home. From Woodson, too. Hate the whining. HATE IT. The Knicks have got to rise above that type of crap.

I disagree. Did you see the treatment Carmelo go the first 1st qtr? When the Knicks started playing as physical as the Bulls that is what the chippiness was taken to the next level. Like I said before. A foul is a foul. You can't just call on one end of the floor and not the other.

I highlighted what was in my prior post, just in case you missed it. I agree that the officiating was TERRIBLE. Melo was getting hammered and not getting calls, and I felt the same way when they played Memphis. But, constant whining and bitching about calls does nothing to help the team. What it does is make the refs annoyed with you and even less likely to make calls in your team's favor. Do you know what helps in those kinds of situations? Sucking it up, getting back on D, and fighting your way back into the game. That's what the bench guys did tonight and I commend them for that.

Melo did a good job on D on more than one ocassion tonight.
And yeah, he has a quick temper, but the officiating in this game was pathetic to say the least.
TeamBall
Member: #4386

12/21/2012  10:24 PM
NYDiva wrote:
nycisgreat wrote:
NYDiva wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
NYDiva wrote:

JR, TOO???

Even less likely? It couldnt get any less likely than it was tonight. I agree that the whining needs to stop but if the Knicks suck it up like you suggest, where does that leave them when the refs continue to officiate the game the way they were up to that point?

Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

12/21/2012  10:26 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
Vmart wrote:

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

and should have started Cope over Brewer tonight. Might be time to do that until Amare returns

I agree but Copeland was hesitating to much when the game was really going. Maybe it was just getting into the flow but he has to come off the bench ready. Again, more minutes will probably help him gain that confidence to shoot or drive when it's open.

GAME THREAD: KNICKS 20-6 AND THAT'S NO BULL!!![7:30PM]

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy