[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GAME: KNICKS NETS, WE DO IT FOR THREE TIMES NOW, NO PROBLEM, 12/19 7:00 PM (ET)
Author Thread
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
12/20/2012  1:56 PM
Extremely bummed I wasn't able to catch this game. Hopefully MSG airs Knicks in 60 or the full rewind tonight.
Listenining to some ESPN Radio on lunch break, caught a gem while breaking down the win.

"The thing I really love about this team: Carmelo Anthony thinks he's better than you. Jason Kidd thinks he's better than you. Raymond Felton hates you."

AUTOADVERT
NYKMentality
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4385

12/20/2012  2:05 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/20/2012  2:07 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:This picture brings me joy on so many levels.

A picture really is worth a 1000 words.

Looks like he's sleeping. Even worse Williams looks like he doesn't even want to be there. Looks like he no longer wants any part of the Nets franchise. His crappy attitude on the bench is how he plays the game on the basketball court. All the talent in the world, but plays the game with no heart. Zero. None. Just an overall crappy teammate.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
12/20/2012  2:25 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/20/2012  2:26 PM
NYKMentality wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:This picture brings me joy on so many levels.

A picture really is worth a 1000 words.

Looks like he's sleeping. Even worse Williams looks like he doesn't even want to be there. Looks like he no longer wants any part of the Nets franchise. His crappy attitude on the bench is how he plays the game on the basketball court. All the talent in the world, but plays the game with no heart. Zero. None. Just an overall crappy teammate.

No, no, no! There are other threads on here showing the severe superiority of the Deron Starphucque to our inferior MeloPhucque! Deron makes those around him better! Look at that picture! Can't you see the quality and potential oozing out of those chairs!

All we have is smiling fat boy!

Deron thinking [and later saying]: "...I think I offically miss Jerry Sloan now..."

misterearl
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #799
USA
12/20/2012  3:47 PM
"Damn, I just got punked by JR Smith."

(Joe Johnson thought bubble): "What Time Does the Bus Leave?"

once a knick always a knick
IrishKnickFan
Member: #4171

12/20/2012  4:36 PM
Every nba analyst claimed that the nets would be a top 3 team in the east lol. I knew that the nets would be improved but very overrated. sure enough i was right they are a 6-8 seed team
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/20/2012  5:18 PM
IrishKnickFan wrote:Every nba analyst claimed that the nets would be a top 3 team in the east lol. I knew that the nets would be improved but very overrated. sure enough i was right they are a 6-8 seed team
They are a great team on paper. Deron's year isn't helping them. They haven't been able to put it together. I wonder at what point a guy Wallace stops throwing his body around to get every single possesion he can if the losing continues. Maybe it was last night,
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
misterearl
Member: #799
USA
12/20/2012  5:54 PM
The Puzzle

CrushAlot wrote:They are a great team on paper. Deron's year isn't helping them. They haven't been able to put it together. I wonder at what point a guy Wallace stops throwing his body around to get every single possesion he can if the losing continues. Maybe it was last night,

It is not about talent. It is about fit. Te Nets could get it together. Some groups take longer than others.

Fortunately, our old dudes (and head coach) know what time it is.

37-12 baby.

once a knick always a knick
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
12/20/2012  7:35 PM
misterearl wrote:The Puzzle

CrushAlot wrote:They are a great team on paper. Deron's year isn't helping them. They haven't been able to put it together. I wonder at what point a guy Wallace stops throwing his body around to get every single possesion he can if the losing continues. Maybe it was last night,

It is not about talent. It is about fit. Te Nets could get it together. Some groups take longer than others.

Fortunately, our old dudes (and head coach) know what time it is.

37-12 baby.

TO some extent it is about talent. NJ is a good well balanced team. They have good players at the 1,3 and 5. solid role players as well. However, they don't have a true star. This is not the 80s or 90s where a really good guard meant u were a really good team. Deron isnt superstar talent. Brook, as good as he is, has glaring weaknesses in his game and more important he's often injured.

Our team has the best player on the court against most of the teams we play. That matters. Balance is good, but it doesnt win championships often. More often than not Star power does and they really don't have that. I was completely perplexed by all the analysts saying Nyets were better than us.

Joe JOhnson isn't an every game player and he dissappears. I wouldn't want him on my team, anywhere near that price. He's not worth it, he owes Steve Nash about 8 mil per.

Joe Johnson, Brooks fragility and D-Wills penchant to kill coaches is why they will not be better than us in the Melo era. Good respectable team, can win on any given night but mentally soft 1 and 3, and ur biggest player is physically soft. Not a winning combo.

Anji
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #1122
USA
12/20/2012  10:57 PM

Taped!!!!!!!!
"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
IrishKnickFan
Member: #4171

12/21/2012  12:41 PM
also correct me if im wrong but the ents dont have any draft picks for a while becauxe of the jj and dwill trades right?
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
12/21/2012  6:34 PM
IrishKnickFan wrote:also correct me if im wrong but the ents dont have any draft picks for a while becauxe of the jj and dwill trades right?

Can't wait to see the "...and now we have no flexibility!!!" threads on ultimatenets.com.

GAME: KNICKS NETS, WE DO IT FOR THREE TIMES NOW, NO PROBLEM, 12/19 7:00 PM (ET)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy