[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Jeremy Lin is gonna be an All-Star and one of best PG in league, he has confidence/sensitivy/too much intelligence issues
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
12/26/2012  10:41 PM
VCoug wrote:You know, I'm pretty tired of hearing about this great start and that's the reason we shouldn't criticize anyone on the team. I'm a Giants fan and we started the season 6-2, a slightly better winning% than the Knicks, and we're about to miss the playoffs for the 3rd time in 4 years. Success isn't measured in regular season wins, and especially not regular season wins over the first 1/3 of the season; success is measured in championships and that's what poster such as myself and the rest of the "somber six" are concerned about. We've seen this team win in the regular and then lose in the playoffs because Charles Smith is soft as **** or because MJ goes off or because half the team gets suspended because of one of the stupidest rules in sports. None of us are happy or cheering when Felton sucks or several of our players can't stay healthy or one of our gunners throws up an ill-advised shot; we're concerned about what it means when the playoffs start.
OT: Jeremy Lin is gonna be an All-Star and one of best PG in league, he has confidence/sensitivy/too much intelligence issues
Isn't this thread about the guy that signed the poison pill contract?
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
12/27/2012  12:43 AM
Looks like Lin Christ fell back down too earth after 4 good games.
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
12/27/2012  5:25 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/27/2012  5:26 AM
Wow, that was a Felton-esque performance (except more turnovers and fewer missed shots).
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
12/28/2012  8:20 AM
TD obviously has to work harder with his understudy.
CashMoney
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #3374
USA
12/28/2012  9:20 AM
ChuckBuck wrote:Looks like Lin Christ fell back down too earth after 4 good games.

Nah thats becuase his knee was acting up. When he's on he's feeling good, when he's not point to his never ending recovery from knee surgery.

Blue & Orange 4 Life!
Syniko
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3969

12/29/2012  1:12 AM
CashMoney wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:Looks like Lin Christ fell back down too earth after 4 good games.

Nah thats becuase his knee was acting up. When he's on he's feeling good, when he's not point to his never ending recovery from knee surgery.

Lin didn't seem like he was bothered by Spurs tonight.

The game I am most excited for is Harden going up against his old team. I want to see him tear them up.

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
12/29/2012  5:54 AM
Very good bounce back game against a tough team.
CashMoney
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #3374
USA
12/29/2012  10:42 AM
Syniko wrote:
CashMoney wrote:

Lin didn't seem like he was bothered by Spurs tonight.

The game I am most excited for is Harden going up against his old team. I want to see him tear them up.

I guess his knee was fine.

Blue & Orange 4 Life!
DJMUSIC
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1283

1/10/2013  10:51 AM
IronWillGiroud wrote:Every time he plays us the kid balls it up! He gets psyched and full of confidence for these games.

This is a confidence issue for him, he'll come around. Sometimes with high intelligence comes high sensitivity and it is easy to second guess yourself and under-perform.

Jeremy Lin is for real, I wish him all the best.

Lin is a talent but lets not get ahead of ourselves,
He is still inconsistent, more stable on offense at times & just because he is an attacker on offensive
Side of ball *great, his turnovers still an issue. His ability to guard weaker PGs isnt proven yet &
wont go to chats on his inability to deal with elite PGs of nba

Lin still needs to increase his assists more consistently,
Best thing about Lin is all from offensive end i will give him credit for being a leader
& being a tough dude.

All that said it may or may not be enuff to get him allstar game nod when you size him up vs other west nba teams pg's

Turntable Musiclover & Mix-Master-ologist
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
1/10/2013  1:50 PM
DJMUSIC wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:Every time he plays us the kid balls it up! He gets psyched and full of confidence for these games.

This is a confidence issue for him, he'll come around. Sometimes with high intelligence comes high sensitivity and it is easy to second guess yourself and under-perform.

Jeremy Lin is for real, I wish him all the best.

Lin is a talent but lets not get ahead of ourselves,
He is still inconsistent, more stable on offense at times & just because he is an attacker on offensive
Side of ball *great, his turnovers still an issue. His ability to guard weaker PGs isnt proven yet &
wont go to chats on his inability to deal with elite PGs of nba

Lin still needs to increase his assists more consistently,
Best thing about Lin is all from offensive end i will give him credit for being a leader
& being a tough dude.

All that said it may or may not be enuff to get him allstar game nod when you size him up vs other west nba teams pg's

Lin would have higher assists numbers right now if Asik, Patterson, Morris does not miss wide open shots. In Asiks case, layups he consistently misses.

Lin is stronger this year. He really developed his upper body. This might be the reason his 3 point shot went south big time.

His defense has been fantastic. His defense on Westbrook, Nash, Vasquez was excellent. His only time he got torched was Lillard.

Lin will be a Top 5 PG very soon with a chance to reach CP3, Nash level. He just needs that perimeter game going.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy