[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Jeremy Lin is gonna be an All-Star and one of best PG in league, he has confidence/sensitivy/too much intelligence issues
Author Thread
IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

12/17/2012  8:43 PM
Every time he plays us the kid balls it up! He gets psyched and full of confidence for these games.

This is a confidence issue for him, he'll come around. Sometimes with high intelligence comes high sensitivity and it is easy to second guess yourself and under-perform.

Jeremy Lin is for real, I wish him all the best.

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
AUTOADVERT
NUPE
Member: #4205

12/17/2012  8:48 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/17/2012  8:49 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:Every time he plays us the kid balls it up! He gets psyched and full of confidence for these games.

This is a confidence issue for him, he'll come around. Sometimes with high intelligence comes high sensitivity and it is easy to second guess yourself and under-perform.

He may be an all star, thanks to China. However, he has sucked most of this season and one good game against the Knicks does not make a season or career.

IronWillGiroud

12/17/2012  8:50 PM
NUPE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:Every time he plays us the kid balls it up! He gets psyched and full of confidence for these games.

He may be an all star, thanks to China. However, he has sucked most of this season and one good game against the Knicks does not make a season or career.

It's two good games now against Knicks, guy just needs to get it together in his mind

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
AnubisADL
Alba Posts: 13
Member: #2771
USA
12/17/2012  8:50 PM
Lin is good at getting Lin buckets.
NY Knicks - Retirement home for players and GMs
GodSaveTheKnicks
Alba Posts: 21
Member: #1207
USA
12/17/2012  8:51 PM

too soon to tell anything. i love the guy but all-star means he has to be better than all the other young PGs in the west: chris paul, westbrook, ty lawson, rubio, dragic

to even be a league average starter in the NBA means you are damn good. all star i dunno about.

Let's try to elevate the level of discourse in this byeetch. Please
ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
12/17/2012  8:54 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/17/2012  8:55 PM
Jeremy Lin wouldn't even be the best Rookie or Sophomore point guard and he's in his 3rd year.

Come back to me when he's better than Damian Lillard.

GodSaveTheKnicks
Alba Posts: 21
Member: #1207
USA
12/17/2012  8:57 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:Jeremy Lin wouldn't even be the best Rookie or Sophomore point guard and he's in his 3rd year.

Come back to me when he's better than Damian Lillard.

Lillard is a bit ridiculous as far as rookie PGs go. Him and Irving shocked the hell out of me.

Let's try to elevate the level of discourse in this byeetch. Please
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
12/17/2012  9:11 PM
what the ****. who cares about lin.
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
IronWillGiroud

12/17/2012  9:13 PM
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:

too soon to tell anything. i love the guy but all-star means he has to be better than all the other young PGs in the west: chris paul, westbrook, ty lawson, rubio, dragic

to even be a league average starter in the NBA means you are damn good. all star i dunno about.

As 'terrible' as his year has been, the guy is rebounding well for a point guard (4 per game), he's getting almost 2 steals per game and he's dropping 6 dimes. Had some lows had a few really good games and now two very strong games against the Knicks.

Not all that bad if you ask me, and nowhere near his potential

toodarkmark
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #515
USA
12/17/2012  9:15 PM
Haven't you heard from the Kool Aid James Dolan apologists? Lin CAN'T PLAY! Jalen Rose was worth 14.6 million in 06-07, Anfernee Hardaway was worth 30.2 2004-2006, but Lin was a "waste of money". Right. Love my Knicks, HATE James Dolan and always will.

No matter how well we play this year, this Houston game today is Karma. I hope Dolan feels it from his ivory tower.

I don't care what people think. People are stupid. - Charles Barkley
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
12/17/2012  10:06 PM
toodarkmark wrote:Haven't you heard from the Kool Aid James Dolan apologists? Lin CAN'T PLAY! Jalen Rose was worth 14.6 million in 06-07, Anfernee Hardaway was worth 30.2 2004-2006, but Lin was a "waste of money". Right. Love my Knicks, HATE James Dolan and always will.

No matter how well we play this year, this Houston game today is Karma. I hope Dolan feels it from his ivory tower.

+1

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
DJMUSIC
Member: #1283

12/17/2012  10:16 PM

he is very good guard, missed and done well for us in NY

however Lin isnt proving anything yet vs. top guards or its teams
aside from a glorious game win vs KOBE lakers last season reason of league PG elite will not let Jeremy Lin beat them

*trust me
Deron Williams, T.Parker, Rondo, go on & on & on, Dwade
(throw in Kyrie soon) them best guards play in league will expose OR have exposed Lin

He is very good but when you play a defensive guard on him he's ordinary player
fact!

Turntable Musiclover & Mix-Master-ologist
IronWillGiroud

12/17/2012  10:23 PM
DJMUSIC wrote:

he is very good guard, missed and done well for us in NY

however Lin isnt proving anything yet vs. top guards or its teams
aside from a glorious game win vs KOBE lakers last season reason of league PG elite will not let Jeremy Lin beat them

*trust me
Deron Williams, T.Parker, Rondo, go on & on & on, Dwade
(throw in Kyrie soon) them best guards play in league will expose OR have exposed Lin

He is very good but when you play a defensive guard on him he's ordinary player
fact!

Yea, I'm not saying he's there yet, but he's not as bad as guys make him out to be, and I think he's showing special things even this season,

He's a work in progress but I think the biggest thing holding him back is the confidence issue, the sensitivity, whatever the problem is, it just seems like he's been overwhelmed by everything over the last year or so.

I think he has it in him to be up there with the guys you mentioned, if not this year than maybe next but definitely by the time his paycheck balloons in that 4th year

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/17/2012  10:26 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/18/2012  1:57 AM
People kept comparing Lin to Tim Tebow.

Whats also funny is R.A. Dickey is now getting Lin treatment from NY fans and media

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
12/25/2012  9:40 PM
He just needed a little time to work his way back from knee surgery. He's VERY good. He could have been a real difference maker here.
nycisgreat
Member: #3894

12/26/2012  7:37 PM
nyk4ever wrote:what the ****. who cares about lin.

Apparently, a lot of people here are suffering from Linsanity.

nycisgreat
Member: #3894

12/26/2012  7:39 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:He just needed a little time to work his way back from knee surgery. He's VERY good. He could have been a real difference maker here.

Damn, 20-8 and some people are not satisfied. lol.

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
12/26/2012  8:56 PM
You're darn right I'm not. If I could design a roster, I would never say "I'll be satisfied when we get to 20-8"
NUPE
Member: #4205

12/26/2012  10:22 PM
We gonna update this thread with his stats tonight? 8 points and 7 turnovers. Clearly all star stats! SMH!
VCoug
Member: #1406

12/26/2012  10:33 PM
You know, I'm pretty tired of hearing about this great start and that's the reason we shouldn't criticize anyone on the team. I'm a Giants fan and we started the season 6-2, a slightly better winning% than the Knicks, and we're about to miss the playoffs for the 3rd time in 4 years. Success isn't measured in regular season wins, and especially not regular season wins over the first 1/3 of the season; success is measured in championships and that's what poster such as myself and the rest of the "somber six" are concerned about. We've seen this team win in the regular and then lose in the playoffs because Charles Smith is soft as **** or because MJ goes off or because half the team gets suspended because of one of the stupidest rules in sports. None of us are happy or cheering when Felton sucks or several of our players can't stay healthy or one of our gunners throws up an ill-advised shot; we're concerned about what it means when the playoffs start.
Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
OT: Jeremy Lin is gonna be an All-Star and one of best PG in league, he has confidence/sensitivy/too much intelligence issues

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy