[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game thread: THE GIANT REMATCH, THE GAME OF THE SEASON IT'S ALL HERE KNICKS NETS, KNICKS PUT THE STAMP ON THE EASTERN CONFERENCE
Author Thread
NUPE
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4205

12/12/2012  5:55 PM
dk7th wrote:

you'll have to cite chapter and verse of my bad behavior since i have become a member here. if you are referring to realgm that really has zero to do with my participation here, right?

You are correct. I thought you were another poster. You have been quite civil on the UK forums from what I have seen. I will say, I don't consider anything I have posted in this thread to be discourteous. I actually thought the overall discussion was quite good for the most part.
AUTOADVERT
NUPE
Member: #4205

12/12/2012  6:01 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/12/2012  6:13 PM
I also saw someone mention starting Shump over Felton. I don't like that idea. Felton has shown he works well with the PnR and Amar'e / Chandler. Shumpert not so much from what I recall from last season. Felton is a much better ball handler and is not turnover prone despite his drunken play yesterday. Felton has done more than enough to keep his starting spot. You can't focus on the bad games while ignoring all the good ones.
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
12/12/2012  8:17 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:
Swishfm3 wrote:
tkf wrote:shump replacing felton in the backcourt is ideal... I do worry about starting kidd at PG.. will his body hold up? he is just too important to this team to wear him down and leave our playoff hopes in feltons hands...

I like P.Prigini but I hope the Knicks draft a promising PG for Kidds sake.

Knicks keep their draft pick this year right? It's been awhile since the Knicks drafted a point guard, it'd be the ideal situation.

where is briggs, he is great with college scouting..

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
OGkush121
Member: #4392

12/12/2012  8:17 PM
Kidd is probably going to come off the bench, atleast that would be my guess.

Then again if that were to be so I'd expect the team to finish games off to be "more different" compared to the starting XI than pretty much any other team.

We could have Amare and Kidd coming off the bench and playing in crunch time, or something of the sort.

Really don't have a clue as to how Woody's going to handle it.

All I know is besides Melo, the next person I absolutely want to have on the floor at the end of games is Kidd, and I think that's going to be the case in most games regardless of whether he's coming off the bench or starting.

Swishfm3
Member: #392
12/12/2012  8:24 PM
tkf wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
Swishfm3 wrote:
tkf wrote:shump replacing felton in the backcourt is ideal... I do worry about starting kidd at PG.. will his body hold up? he is just too important to this team to wear him down and leave our playoff hopes in feltons hands...

I like P.Prigini but I hope the Knicks draft a promising PG for Kidds sake.

Knicks keep their draft pick this year right? It's been awhile since the Knicks drafted a point guard, it'd be the ideal situation.

where is briggs, he is great with college scouting..

I appreciate Briggs insight and contribution on the College game but I lost respect when he was trying to jam M.Sweetney down our throats..........pause

Game thread: THE GIANT REMATCH, THE GAME OF THE SEASON IT'S ALL HERE KNICKS NETS, KNICKS PUT THE STAMP ON THE EASTERN CONFERENCE

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy