[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: MODERATOR
Author Thread
Swishfm3
Posts: 22590
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 3/28/2003
Member: #392
12/10/2012  2:58 PM
Aside from the owners, does this site have one?

With all the Melo threads it may be a good time to assign some.

AUTOADVERT
Bonn1997
Posts: 58317
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 2/2/2004
Member: #581
USA
12/10/2012  3:00 PM
I think Martin and Andrew do all the work. It might be good to have one thread for "Regular season awards" where people discuss MVP, most improved, and everything else.
AnubisADL
Posts: 27382
Alba Posts: 13
Joined: 6/29/2009
Member: #2771
USA
12/10/2012  3:02 PM
LOL at people complaining about Melo threads when he is a Knick.
NY Knicks - Retirement home for players and GMs
fishmike
Posts: 47695
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 7/19/2002
Member: #298
USA
12/10/2012  3:03 PM
what Melo threads?
fishmike - Making UltimateKnicks great again
Bonn1997
Posts: 58317
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 2/2/2004
Member: #581
USA
12/10/2012  3:04 PM
AnubisADL wrote:LOL at people complaining about Melo threads when he is a Knick.

I think the point is that there are about five redundant threads per day added.
AnubisADL
Posts: 27382
Alba Posts: 13
Joined: 6/29/2009
Member: #2771
USA
12/10/2012  3:05 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
AnubisADL wrote:LOL at people complaining about Melo threads when he is a Knick.

I think the point is that there are about five redundant threads per day added.

So what?

Seems some people dont want to read about Melo. Im just saying.

Didnt see complaints when we had a million Lin threads.

NY Knicks - Retirement home for players and GMs
nyk4ever
Posts: 40901
Alba Posts: 12
Joined: 1/12/2005
Member: #848
USA
12/10/2012  3:07 PM
lets make anubis a mod, i feel like he'd do a sincere standup job
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
DurzoBlint
Posts: 23067
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 7/10/2006
Member: #1152
USA
12/10/2012  3:10 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
AnubisADL wrote:LOL at people complaining about Melo threads when he is a Knick.

I think the point is that there are about five redundant threads per day added.

EXACTLY^^^++++++

the fact that you can't even have an unrelated thread without some tool here bringing him up make me think that rational minds are few and far between. Bunch of emotionally weak, angst riddled people. I mean, how many times can you argue the same shyt
DurzoBlint
Posts: 23067
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 7/10/2006
Member: #1152
USA
12/10/2012  3:11 PM
Nah, Nalod is definitely the man for the Job
the fact that you can't even have an unrelated thread without some tool here bringing him up make me think that rational minds are few and far between. Bunch of emotionally weak, angst riddled people. I mean, how many times can you argue the same shyt
AnubisADL
Posts: 27382
Alba Posts: 13
Joined: 6/29/2009
Member: #2771
USA
12/10/2012  3:11 PM
If you don't like the thread don't read it. Pretty simple really.
NY Knicks - Retirement home for players and GMs
DurzoBlint
Posts: 23067
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 7/10/2006
Member: #1152
USA
12/10/2012  3:14 PM
AnubisADL wrote:If you don't like the thread don't read it. Pretty simple really.

I change my nomination to AnubisADL

the fact that you can't even have an unrelated thread without some tool here bringing him up make me think that rational minds are few and far between. Bunch of emotionally weak, angst riddled people. I mean, how many times can you argue the same shyt
Nalod
Posts: 54074
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
12/10/2012  3:16 PM

Maybe we don't need more threads about threads?
Anger sells, don't buy!
IronWillGiroud
Posts: 25207
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/17/2012
Member: #4359

12/10/2012  3:23 PM
Nalod wrote:
Maybe we don't need more threads about threads?

Never wrapped my head around that. A thread gets run because people give it run, don't like a thread? Don't live it

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
NYK3
Posts: 23572
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 7/30/2004
Member: #725
USA
12/10/2012  3:25 PM
I think we need another countdown thread
I wasn't born with enough middle fingers!!!
Nalod
Posts: 54074
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
12/10/2012  3:26 PM
I know, market drives the threads.

A good thread has a life of its own.

Like children sent off to the world.

Its a beautiful thing

Anger sells, don't buy!
Bonn1997
Posts: 58317
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 2/2/2004
Member: #581
USA
12/10/2012  3:32 PM
Nalod wrote:
Maybe we don't need more threads about threads?

I think that would be called a meta-thread!
Swishfm3
Posts: 22590
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 3/28/2003
Member: #392
12/10/2012  4:02 PM
DurzoBlint wrote:Nah, Nalod is definitely the man for the Job

If you leave it up to Nalod, with his "wait and see" approach the site would be shut down until, at least, the All star break.

I don't mind the Melo threads...like Nalod mentioned, "market drives the threads"...its the fact that every thread seems to turn into a Melo/Lin/Gallo/SmallSamplesize arguement. It was cute at first but now its just getting annoying. Someone needs to be here, consistently, to consolidate these "discussions" or end them...

Although I dont contribute much here, I already found a new land I can lurk in where there is NO LIN/Gallo discussions and a healthy conversion about Melo and his status on the team.

Nalod
Posts: 54074
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
12/10/2012  4:06 PM
Swishfm3 wrote:
DurzoBlint wrote:Nah, Nalod is definitely the man for the Job

If you leave it up to Nalod, with his "wait and see" approach the site would be shut down until, at least, the All star break.

I don't mind the Melo threads...like Nalod mentioned, "market drives the threads"...its the fact that every thread seems to turn into a Melo/Lin/Gallo/SmallSamplesize arguement. It was cute at first but now its just getting annoying. Someone needs to be here, consistently, to consolidate these "discussions" or end them...

Although I dont contribute much here, I already found a new land I can lurk in where there is NO LIN/Gallo discussions and a healthy conversion about Melo and his status on the team.

Tell us, is there such a magical place? I would like to read such things!

Or, Polute it!

It would be good to have a Trade/MDA/Gallo/Lin free zone.

Anger sells, don't buy!
knicks1248
Posts: 36274
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/3/2004
Member: #582
12/10/2012  4:08 PM
AnubisADL wrote:If you don't like the thread don't read it. Pretty simple really.

melo mvp
last melo thread
why melo is elite
i hate melo
trade melo
love melo
why melo
who's better then melo
melo melo melo melo melo

As soon as someone thinks of something to say about melo, they start a new thread, as a matter of fact, melo's name is in every single thread despite the topic..

ES
Swishfm3
Posts: 22590
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 3/28/2003
Member: #392
12/10/2012  4:15 PM
Nalod wrote:
Swishfm3 wrote:
DurzoBlint wrote:Nah, Nalod is definitely the man for the Job

If you leave it up to Nalod, with his "wait and see" approach the site would be shut down until, at least, the All star break.

I don't mind the Melo threads...like Nalod mentioned, "market drives the threads"...its the fact that every thread seems to turn into a Melo/Lin/Gallo/SmallSamplesize arguement. It was cute at first but now its just getting annoying. Someone needs to be here, consistently, to consolidate these "discussions" or end them...

Although I dont contribute much here, I already found a new land I can lurk in where there is NO LIN/Gallo discussions and a healthy conversion about Melo and his status on the team.

Tell us, is there such a magical place? I would like to read such things!

Or, Polute it!

It would be good to have a Trade/MDA/Gallo/Lin free zone.

There is...but I wont share it. I can't have you hooligans ruining it, lol!

OT: MODERATOR

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.