[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GThread: Knicks and the Kittens, put on your mittens! It's cold! 7 PM (ET)
Author Thread
mrKnickShot
Alba Posts: 16
Member: #3553

12/5/2012  10:16 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
mrKnickShot wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
mrKnickShot wrote:Guns turned on Melo when Lin left for the cash

I never turned on Melo but I'm not a pom pom waiver for him either. There are aspects of his game that can always use improvement. He is getting there slowly. My wish is for him to perfect every aspect of his game that way no one will ever criticize him and his $100mil. Maybe even win MVP someday and lead us to a title

I want more from him too

but ... you are not being completely honest here

Why?

because you supported Melo before the Lin fiasco and after you have gone off on him in a big way

You have that right just sayin

AUTOADVERT
yellowboy90
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3538

12/5/2012  10:17 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
mrKnickShot wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

I never turned on Melo but I'm not a pom pom waiver for him either. There are aspects of his game that can always use improvement. He is getting there slowly. My wish is for him to perfect every aspect of his game that way no one will ever criticize him and his $100mil. Maybe even win MVP someday and lead us to a title

I want more from him too

Why?

Aww shucks guys. Melo is to him as Felton is to you.

mrKnickShot

12/5/2012  10:18 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
mrKnickShot wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

I want more from him too

Why?

Aww shucks guys. Melo is to him as Felton is to you.

I never turned on him

just never liked him

he has good spurts and bad spurts

and looks to score too much as a PG and can't shoot

DJMUSIC
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1283

12/5/2012  10:20 PM
I need help to question,
Knicks TV theme tune melody

JKidd was just on post game on msg (cablevision 71 if you're in NJ)

when Kidd finished his post game interview & MSG broke to a commercial

what is name of that freakin tune melody track ? I dance to it everytime doing my George Jefferson step
I need to find that melody or know whom made the track ?
*thx in advance

Turntable Musiclover & Mix-Master-ologist
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/5/2012  10:20 PM
I've always criticize Melo for isoball and marbury-esque FT shooting in the clutch. Always supported Melo over Dantoni. I wouldn't want to run up and down the floor in a 7sec or less offense either. I choose not to worship any one player and pick sides. I've gotten on Tyson, Felton, Amare when they are not on top of their game. Call me hater, call me homer or just call me a realist
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
12/5/2012  10:22 PM
Gutty win by the Knicks. Still see a need for another guard at the trading deadline if Shumpert is not there. I would love to take Sessions from the Bobcats for a future.
RIP Crushalot😞
gunsnewing
USA
12/5/2012  10:25 PM
Melo doesn't need people on a forum defending his every move. Be a key contributor on a Knicks championship team and he will be immortalized by all
mrKnickShot

12/5/2012  10:40 PM
gunsnewing wrote:Melo doesn't need people on a forum defending his every move. Be a key contributor on a Knicks championship team and he will be immortalized by all

NY mentality - either a hero or a villain

Poor Ewing

Anji
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #1122
USA
12/5/2012  10:44 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/5/2012  10:44 PM
Either way, it feels good.

"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
gunsnewing
USA
12/5/2012  10:47 PM
Ewing was 7ft tall with an assortment of go to moves down the stretch of games. When he missed I didn't go nuts because he wasn't dribbling the ball 30ft away while his teammates stand around and watch him barely get off a contested jumper
gunsnewing
USA
12/5/2012  10:48 PM
Loved it when he busted out the salsa!
mrKnickShot

12/5/2012  10:55 PM
gunsnewing wrote:Ewing was 7ft tall with an assortment of go to moves down the stretch of games. When he missed I didn't go nuts because he wasn't dribbling the ball 30ft away while his teammates stand around and watch him barely get off a contested jumper

but he was also one of the worst passing big man i've seen

GodSaveTheKnicks
Alba Posts: 21
Member: #1207
USA
12/5/2012  10:57 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:
mrKnickShot wrote:
misterearl wrote:Good shot

mrKnickShot wrote:JR has zero brains

Zero brains

Awful shot

If Woody drew that up he should be fired.

Misterearl, mark my words - JR will kill us in the playoffs.

If I lose I will come to Atlanta and take you out to dinner.

If you lose, you come to jersey and give me a positive pep talk.

So far we've been continuing a longstanding Knicks tradition dating back to Isiah Thomas of

Clear out and let Jamal Crawford/Carmelo/JR Smith throw up a contested jump shot with a high degree of difficulty even though everyone knows that's coming.

Doc Rivers and the Celtics we ain't quite yet.

For awhile the innovative thing was to have amare shoot the three. I like woodson's strategy better.

I have no problem with the best shooter on the team taking a shot or having the ball in his hands. Perhaps using the other 4 guys on the court to set him up or do something off the ball so he has an outlet if he can't get a good shot would not be a terrible thing to do.

Let's try to elevate the level of discourse in this byeetch. Please
gunsnewing
USA
12/5/2012  11:07 PM
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:
mrKnickShot wrote:
misterearl wrote:Good shot

mrKnickShot wrote:JR has zero brains

Zero brains

Awful shot

If Woody drew that up he should be fired.

Misterearl, mark my words - JR will kill us in the playoffs.

If I lose I will come to Atlanta and take you out to dinner.

If you lose, you come to jersey and give me a positive pep talk.

So far we've been continuing a longstanding Knicks tradition dating back to Isiah Thomas of

Clear out and let Jamal Crawford/Carmelo/JR Smith throw up a contested jump shot with a high degree of difficulty even though everyone knows that's coming.

Doc Rivers and the Celtics we ain't quite yet.

For awhile the innovative thing was to have amare shoot the three. I like woodson's strategy better.

I have no problem with the best shooter on the team taking a shot or having the ball in his hands. Perhaps using the other 4 guys on the court to set him up or do something off the ball so he has an outlet if he can't get a good shot would not be a terrible thing to do.

exaactly. I have no problem with Melo taking the last shot. I just have a problem when after a time out they give Melo the ball and back off and Melo over dribbles and barely gets off a contested shot. Like in Dallas and Brooklyn. Too predictable

Anji
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #1122
USA
12/5/2012  11:09 PM
"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
gunsnewing
USA
12/5/2012  11:09 PM
mrKnickShot wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Ewing was 7ft tall with an assortment of go to moves down the stretch of games. When he missed I didn't go nuts because he wasn't dribbling the ball 30ft away while his teammates stand around and watch him barely get off a contested jumper

but he was also one of the worst passing big man i've seen

I'm talking about in crunch time not in general. I can live with a big man who can't pass but leads his team deep into the playoffs for over a decade

gunsnewing
USA
12/5/2012  11:32 PM
Watching that play again it's a good thing the ball didn't go to Felton because that would've been a really shot for him. Kudos to Kidd for getting the ball to JR away to go one on one away from the rest of the defense
ActionJackson
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1602

12/6/2012  12:02 AM
gunsnewing wrote:Melo broken hand out 3-4 weeks

This has got to be the most irresponsible senseless hater post I've ever read, I mean seriously to wish/hope that a guy on your own friggin team has injured himself so that you can make some inane point about the team being better off without him...WTF???

PS - yeah yeah i know allegedly you dont hate Melo & you've been one of his biggest supporters over the last 3 years but to me that just reeks of BS, just like one of those abuser guys who beats his girlfriend but then says "but baby I love you"

gunsnewing
USA
12/6/2012  12:15 AM
ActionJackson wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Melo broken hand out 3-4 weeks

This has got to be the most irresponsible senseless hater post I've ever read, I mean seriously to wish/hope that a guy on your own friggin team has injured himself so that you can make some inane point about the team being better off without him...WTF???

PS - yeah yeah i know allegedly you dont hate Melo & you've been one of his biggest supporters over the last 3 years but to me that just reeks of BS, just like one of those abuser guys who beats his girlfriend but then says "but baby I love you"

No AJ I was actually being very doom and gloom in that comment. Knicks lose Melo and they are a lottery team. I've been saying the same thing to Bonn all year. Lose Tyson and we have sheed, kt and camby but Melo is the one irreplaceable Knick. When I saw Kidd's reaction after seeing his hand I immediately thought compound fracture or dislocated. Thankfully it was only a cut!

gunsnewing
USA
12/6/2012  12:17 AM
So let me get this straight..As a fan I am not allowed to ever criticize a Knick is what you are telling me? COM'N Man!
GThread: Knicks and the Kittens, put on your mittens! It's cold! 7 PM (ET)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy