[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Enter the Dragic: Knicks vs Suns 12:00 ET Pabloco Game 3
Author Thread
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
12/2/2012  5:41 PM
Clean wrote:Reporters are saying Feltons had is swollen. This is just another reason why we can't afford to let teams hang around. We can easily go from a deep team to a depleted team.

That is scary. the knicks need rest unfortunately. And another ball handler. Who would have thought three seasoned PGs were too few?
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/2/2012  6:12 PM
Caseloads wrote:
Clean wrote:Reporters are saying Feltons had is swollen. This is just another reason why we can't afford to let teams hang around. We can easily go from a deep team to a depleted team.

That is scary. the knicks need rest unfortunately. And another ball handler. Who would have thought three seasoned PGs were too few?

That shot Prigs took to the nose was pretty bad. I am sure he could have come back out but Felton didn't get his normal rest.

I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
CrushAlot
USA
12/2/2012  6:16 PM
NBA New York Knicks‏@nyknicks

An MRI of Raymond Felton's left hand revealed a contusion and bone bruise. He is listed as day-to-day.
Isola said Kidd should be available to play on Weds.

smackeddog
Member: #883
12/2/2012  6:19 PM
Caseloads wrote:

Phew, Felton just tweeted:

Thanks to everyone for checking on me and yes I will be ok. Just a bone bruise and I'm going to take it one day at a time.

At least it's not broken- as we know from Tyson(wrist last year, knee this year) bone bruises can linger or they can go after a few days.

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/2/2012  6:21 PM
Felton played with a bone bruise in his hand in 2011 and struggled
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
12/2/2012  6:41 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/2/2012  6:42 PM
CrushAlot wrote:NBA New York Knicks‏@nyknicks

An MRI of Raymond Felton's left hand revealed a contusion and bone bruise. He is listed as day-to-day.
Isola said Kidd should be available to play on Weds.

for me, felton out and kidd in = upgrade... at least in the IQ dept for sure..

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
gunsnewing
USA
12/2/2012  6:46 PM
it would also mean more minutes for Kidd which would not be good for his back
Caseloads
Member: #41
12/2/2012  7:12 PM
smackeddog wrote:
Caseloads wrote:

Thanks to everyone for checking on me and yes I will be ok. Just a bone bruise and I'm going to take it one day at a time.

At least it's not broken- as we know from Tyson(wrist last year, knee this year) bone bruises can linger or they can go after a few days.

as a doctor, I can tell you, a bone bruise takes 3 weeks to fully heal, without regular use. The knicks would do well do sit felton out the next game.
gunsnewing
USA
12/2/2012  7:14 PM
its a bone bruise in his non shooting hand. He will play with padding. Its not like Amare's bone bruise on the knee
CrushAlot
USA
12/2/2012  7:17 PM
Caseloads wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Caseloads wrote:

as a doctor, I can tell you, a bone bruise takes 3 weeks to fully heal, without regular use. The knicks would do well do sit felton out the next game.
Is there anything they can do to speed things up?
IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

12/3/2012  7:33 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
Caseloads wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Caseloads wrote:

Is there anything they can do to speed things up?

They'll shoot him up with hormones.

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
smackeddog
Member: #883
12/3/2012  11:08 AM
Caseloads wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Caseloads wrote:

Thanks. It is his none shooting hand, but then again it's still going to affect his game. As you're a doctor, does clapping your hands together, rubbing them, then placing them on the wounded body part ala Mr Miaghi in the Karate Kid, actually accelerate the healing process?

SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

12/3/2012  11:46 AM
smackeddog wrote:
Caseloads wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Caseloads wrote:

Thanks. It is his none shooting hand, but then again it's still going to affect his game. As you're a doctor, does clapping your hands together, rubbing them, then placing them on the wounded body part ala Mr Miaghi in the Karate Kid, actually accelerate the healing process?

Daniel LaRussa is gonna fight? Daniel LaRussa is gonna fight!

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
IrishKnickFan
Member: #4171

12/3/2012  3:13 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Caseloads wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Caseloads wrote:

Daniel LaRussa is gonna fight? Daniel LaRussa is gonna fight!

Miyagi Do Karate lol
Enter the Dragic: Knicks vs Suns 12:00 ET Pabloco Game 3

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy