AUTOADVERT
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/30/2012  10:39 AM
ChuckBuck wrote:Sorry RonRon, too long.

I hadn't attempted any of his posts in awhile, so here's the scoop:

Apparently you are a disrespectful Melotampon sucking useless homer posting douchebag. Who wishes the rest of the league would die.

More or less.

Oh yeah, and you post skanky pics too.

Somberism. It's just a terrible thing.

CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
12/8/2012  11:32 AM
Thomson article talking about the new cba and how the luxury tax could force the heat to break up their team. Lin and harden situations are both discussed.
http://http://m.si.com/497989/appreciate-heat-now-as-upcoming-tax-threatens-a-potential-dynasty/
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
12/8/2012  1:26 PM
jrodmc wrote:

Apparently you are a disrespectful Melotampon sucking useless homer posting douchebag. Who wishes the rest of the league would die.

More or less.

Finally had time to read RonRon's post. It makes me feel sad.

I just have an opinion like everyone else here. Nobody is more right or wrong. Just because someone posts 2 page insights doesn't make him more right than the guy that posts one liners and skanky pics. Everyone's different, and expresses their fandom differently. Some guys all they post is hate here, but if you were to meet them in person would probably be pleasant people and fans. And Vice versa with the "homers". They'd probably have some negatives to say if you watched a Knicks game with them. It's all a part of being a fan.

I think I'll stop posting for awhile. RonRon tore me a new arshole.

IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

12/8/2012  2:35 PM
Lin is having a difficult year, I don't think it's indicative of his true value, it's never as bad as it seems. He's had some strong games, great run after the Knicks win, it's more a question of confidence for LIn than anything and that's something that iwll come through experience and a little bit more banging around the NBA, do I think the situation with the coach there is ideal? No, someone like D'Antoni and Lin, if Lin can get a trade to Lakers that makes sense to me and they're a big enough team to eat the contract without problem, Lin can drop numbers for MDA

D'Antoni and Lin had a chemistry and what you're seeing from Lin right now is his absolute low, he's not even at his middle, and his upside his HIGH is really high and he can see this high with D'Antoni

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/8/2012  11:30 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:Lin is having a difficult year, I don't think it's indicative of his true value, it's never as bad as it seems. He's had some strong games, great run after the Knicks win, it's more a question of confidence for LIn than anything and that's something that iwll come through experience and a little bit more banging around the NBA, do I think the situation with the coach there is ideal? No, someone like D'Antoni and Lin, if Lin can get a trade to Lakers that makes sense to me and they're a big enough team to eat the contract without problem, Lin can drop numbers for MDA

D'Antoni and Lin had a chemistry and what you're seeing from Lin right now is his absolute low, he's not even at his middle, and his upside his HIGH is really high and he can see this high with D'Antoni

Something that is a bit ironic is that TD was at his low point with D'Antoni and now is getting his career back. To some extent TD was a casualty of Linsanity. I think Grunwald extended him to have a reasonable salary to include in a trade. Now it is almost a what comes around goes around situation in Houston as both guys are splitting minutes and TD is coming on.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
CashMoney
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #3374
USA
12/9/2012  12:25 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:Lin is having a difficult year, I don't think it's indicative of his true value, it's never as bad as it seems. He's had some strong games, great run after the Knicks win, it's more a question of confidence for LIn than anything and that's something that iwll come through experience and a little bit more banging around the NBA, do I think the situation with the coach there is ideal? No, someone like D'Antoni and Lin, if Lin can get a trade to Lakers that makes sense to me and they're a big enough team to eat the contract without problem, Lin can drop numbers for MDA

Something that is a bit ironic is that TD was at his low point with D'Antoni and now is getting his career back. To some extent TD was a casualty of Linsanity. I think Grunwald extended him to have a reasonable salary to include in a trade. Now it is almost a what comes around goes around situation in Houston as both guys are splitting minutes and TD is coming on.

TD played 35 minutes tonight compared to Lin's 18. Looks like Lin may be backing up TD shortly. I'm starting to think that TD may finally have recovered from the shoulder injury.

Blue & Orange 4 Life!
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
12/9/2012  9:21 AM
CrushAlot wrote:

He also was at a high point under MDA (.458 FG% in 2009-2010). Last year he was at .324 and this year at .351. I must be missing something.
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
12/11/2012  8:45 AM
ChuckBuck wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

More or less.

I just have an opinion like everyone else here. Nobody is more right or wrong. Just because someone posts 2 page insights doesn't make him more right than the guy that posts one liners and skanky pics. Everyone's different, and expresses their fandom differently. Some guys all they post is hate here, but if you were to meet them in person would probably be pleasant people and fans. And Vice versa with the "homers". They'd probably have some negatives to say if you watched a Knicks game with them. It's all a part of being a fan.

But, but, then you'll miss the rise of TDougiesanity!

ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
12/11/2012  10:10 AM
jrodmc wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

More or less.

But, but, then you'll miss the rise of TDougiesanity!

Forget that, I'm back!

Can't miss my boy Douglass.

Jeremy Lin is terrible/Knicks vs Rockets

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy