[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Rockets reach deal with Harden 5YRs/80 mil..WOW...
Author Thread
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
11/3/2012  12:49 PM
Thanks for the info- it's fun watching guys break out (Wish it wasn't for the Rockets though- I hate Morey, and Lin, Asik and Harden are making him look pretty smart)- up until now I only really watched Harden in the games vs us, and in the finals (where he stunk it up) and the Olympics (where he did nothing), it had left me thinking he was over rated.

Hmm, which other nba players broke out after moving teams- main one I can think of is T-Mac

AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/3/2012  2:15 PM
I just noticed this: You know who Harden and Lin have backing them up? TD, Scott Machado and Daequan Cook. Harden and Lin gonna average 38+ minutes and Lin may break down in a month or 2 if Machado can't prove he can take backup PG minutes.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
earthmansurfer
Member: #858
Germany
11/3/2012  3:52 PM
martin wrote:I just noticed this: You know who Harden and Lin have backing them up? TD, Scott Machado and Daequan Cook. Harden and Lin gonna average 38+ minutes and Lin may break down in a month or 2 if Machado can't prove he can take backup PG minutes.

Man, Machado stuck with them. I really was hoping we would take a flyer on that kid. Would love a distributor like him for the future. He looked great in preseason, minus his defense. Douglas looks finished - psychologically he is done but I hope he can turn it around as he was great here for a while - till the injury and personal issues came up.

Houston doesn't have much of a bench at all. They really need to do something there.

The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. Albert Einstein
smackeddog
Member: #883
11/3/2012  4:13 PM
earthmansurfer wrote:
martin wrote:I just noticed this: You know who Harden and Lin have backing them up? TD, Scott Machado and Daequan Cook. Harden and Lin gonna average 38+ minutes and Lin may break down in a month or 2 if Machado can't prove he can take backup PG minutes.

Man, Machado stuck with them. I really was hoping we would take a flyer on that kid. Would love a distributor like him for the future. He looked great in preseason, minus his defense. Douglas looks finished - psychologically he is done but I hope he can turn it around as he was great here for a while - till the injury and personal issues came up.

Houston doesn't have much of a bench at all. They really need to do something there.

Wierd how many players get mentally destroyed playing in NY- seriously, we must lead the league in players careers ended. Looking like Landry Fields has gone the same way too.

KnicksFE
Member: #3561

11/3/2012  9:13 PM
smackeddog wrote:Thanks for the info- it's fun watching guys break out (Wish it wasn't for the Rockets though- I hate Morey, and Lin, Asik and Harden are making him look pretty smart)- up until now I only really watched Harden in the games vs us, and in the finals (where he stunk it up) and the Olympics (where he did nothing), it had left me thinking he was over rated.

Hmm, which other nba players broke out after moving teams- main one I can think of is T-Mac

Harden didn't break out because he moved to another team, his efficiency and versatility were already there (that’s why he got a 80 million dollar contract), the problem was that with so many proven offensive player in OKC (Duran, Westbrook) he was not going to have the freedom that he has now in Houston.
Two other guys that have the potential to be really especial are Paul George and Ibaka, they may never be great scorers, but they can score some and both have the potential to have multiple defensive player award in the coming years.

Rockets reach deal with Harden 5YRs/80 mil..WOW...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy