[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Rockets reach deal with Harden 5YRs/80 mil..WOW...
Author Thread
holfresh
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1081

11/1/2012  5:02 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/1/2012  5:06 PM
earthmansurfer wrote:Lin stated many times he wanted to be here - those comments. No offer was made, that is the proof of no good will gesture. If I am the owner I am going all out to let this Kid know we want him back. I'm on TV, I'm attending games and I am talking with him. That never happened.

No, he signed a contract that was offered. Poison pill is a matter of perspective. Dolan is a billionaire, it was more like a stomach discomfort pill.

Why do you keep trying with these boyfriend girlfriend analogies, or is it now an actual piece of wisdom from you? ehehehehh Thanks though, I'm here with no VD. I am still a bit pissed at Dolan. Hopefully we have some fun play out there with the new guys and we can get off the Lin thing.

Also, how did you know Dolan didn't call him???..Lin would have told u????U want Dolan to go to what games???..Olympic???..Women's hoops over the summer???...U want Dolan to make a personal plea to beg Lin to come back on TV....Anything else???..Maybe Dolan should sleep in Central Park to show his dedication to Lin...Let's dim the light at MSG if Lin has a bad day...Let's erect a stature for Lin in front of MSG to let him know what he means to us...Anything else u can think of???

AUTOADVERT
3G4G
Member: #4333

11/1/2012  5:12 PM
holfresh wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:Lin stated many times he wanted to be here - those comments. No offer was made, that is the proof of no good will gesture. If I am the owner I am going all out to let this Kid know we want him back. I'm on TV, I'm attending games and I am talking with him. That never happened.

No, he signed a contract that was offered. Poison pill is a matter of perspective. Dolan is a billionaire, it was more like a stomach discomfort pill.

Why do you keep trying with these boyfriend girlfriend analogies, or is it now an actual piece of wisdom from you? ehehehehh Thanks though, I'm here with no VD. I am still a bit pissed at Dolan. Hopefully we have some fun play out there with the new guys and we can get off the Lin thing.

Seriously, do you understand the Knicks could not offer him a contract??..also, I think Lin is full of shet...

You are correct in that they couldn't present a formal offer but publicly besides bluffing with the threat of matching as we found out it wasn't real or genuine....prior to what they could have done is spoke on his situation and said something to this effect...

"We personally feel Jeremy is worth most if not all the money he's entitled to receive and we look forward to the opportunity to show him how valuable he is to our organization."

When it came time to give Amar'e and Melo all the money they were entitled to, did this organization show in any way they were bluffing? No they didn't no need for Lin since we knew before going into the summer what his financial and our financial situation was.

If there were any reservations to not keeping him, you make sure the relationship is maintained with Lin and his agent to work out a S&T, you know like OKC did with James and Pelinka. You don't let him walk for nothing no matter how much of a BSer you think, you're dealing with.

holfresh

11/1/2012  5:21 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/1/2012  5:22 PM
3G4G wrote:
holfresh wrote:

Seriously, do you understand the Knicks could not offer him a contract??..also, I think Lin is full of shet...

You are correct in that they couldn't present a formal offer but publicly besides bluffing with the threat of matching as we found out it wasn't real or genuine....prior to what they could have done is spoke on his situation and said something to this effect...

"We personally feel Jeremy is worth most if not all the money he's entitled to receive and we look forward to the opportunity to show him how valuable he is to our organization."

When it came time to give Amar'e and Melo all the money they were entitled to, did this organization show in any way they were bluffing? No they didn't no need for Lin since we knew before going into the summer what his financial and our financial situation was.

If there were any reservations to not keeping him, you make sure the relationship is maintained with Lin and his agent to work out a S&T, you know like OKC did with James and Pelinka. You don't let him walk for nothing no matter how much of a BSer you think, you're dealing with.

Listen, JR and Novak deals went under the radar..No statements, no fuss, their deals got done, no problem...But for Lin we have to put on a Circus...U guys are now convincing me why I now don't want this guy here...He is special and needs to be treated that way...Thank the good lord he is gone...Dolan is my hero...I will never say another bad word about Dolan...Freaking guy wants to be treated like a Prima Donna..Get a stepping!!!!..Learn to dribble..

KnicksFE
Member: #3561

11/1/2012  5:27 PM
holfresh wrote:

Also, how did you know Dolan didn't call him???..Lin would have told u????U want Dolan to go to what games???..Olympic???..Women's hoops over the summer???...U want Dolan to make a personal plea to beg Lin to come back on TV....Anything else???..Maybe Dolan should sleep in Central Park to show his dedication to Lin...Let's dim the light at MSG if Lin has a bad day...Let's erect a stature for Lin in front of MSG to let him know what he means to us...Anything else u can think of???

Well Lin did say publicly that throughout the process he didn’t receive a single call from any Knicks executive, he only learned about the decision some minutes before the dateline. Since no one from the Knicks had deny this, and Glenn stated afterwards that he thought Raymond Felton was a better value all along, do you need anything else to believe/deny what happened?

holfresh

11/1/2012  5:30 PM
KnicksFE wrote:
holfresh wrote:

Well Lin did say publicly that throughout the process he didn’t receive a single call from any Knicks executive, he only learned about the decision some minutes before the dateline. Since no one from the Knicks had deny this, and Glenn stated afterwards that he thought Raymond Felton was a better value all along, do you need anything else to believe/deny what happened?

Do I need to give u instances where Lin has contradicted himself in public???

3G4G

11/1/2012  5:35 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/1/2012  10:33 PM
holfresh wrote:
3G4G wrote:
holfresh wrote:

Listen, JR and Novak deals went under the radar..No statements, no fuss, their deals got done, no problem...But for Lin we have to put on a Circus...U guys are now convincing me why I now don't want this guy here...He is special and needs to be treated that way...Thank the good lord he is gone...Dolan is my hero...I will never say another bad word about Dolan...Freaking guy wants to be treated like a Prima Donna..Get a stepping!!!!..Learn to dribble..

Your comparisons are simply awful. Lin's contract situation to Novak and J.R.'s is completely different. There was no need to pull a circus out with Smith nor Novak they had different contract situations. Simplistic contract deals. Keeping it real.... publicly stating what I said is not pulling a circus. You want to know what Banum's and Bailey's?

The first making it known how the organization was trying to talk him into signing with CAA to negotiate a deal. That shouldn't have been made public but it was because he chose his own agent. We went shady first. Then Inviting him to dinner.....Woody making that meeting public stating we're matching and he wants Lin back. No need to do that. You make a public statement as I mentioned above on his situation early, genuine and not threatening and stand by it. No need to keep repeating it over and over during the summer in a NO YOU WON'T style, no need to take him out for a Ruth Chris Steak dinner. You let him go shop his value no matter how it's done and you make a decision. If you have a change of heart(for whatever bogus reason) you get value back for him no matter what.

We're idiots forever on how this turned out POINT BLANK PERIOD!

holfresh

11/1/2012  5:37 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/1/2012  5:38 PM
3G4G wrote:
holfresh wrote:
3G4G wrote:
holfresh wrote:

Your comparisons are simply awful. Lin's contract situation to Novak and J.R.'s is completely different. They was no need to pull a circus out with Smith nor Novak they had different contract situations. Simplistic contract deals. Keeping it rea.... publicly stating what I said is not pulling a circus. You want to know what Banum's and Baley's?

The first making it known how the organization was trying to talk him into signing with CAA to negotiate a deal. That shouldn't have been made public but it was because he chose his own agent. We went shady first. Then Inviting him to dinner.....Woody making that meeting public stating we're matching and he wants Lin back. No need to do that. You make a public statement as I mentioned above on his situation early, genuine and not threatening and stand by it. No need to keep repeating it over and over during the summer in a NO YOU WON'T style, no need to take him out for a Ruth Chris Steak dinner. You let him go shop his value no matter how it's done and you make a decision. If you have a change of heart(for whatever bogus reason) you get value back for him no matter what.

He isn't worth all the hoopla...I'm now glad is gone...Good Riddance!!!!..Learn to dribble!!!

KnicksFE

11/1/2012  5:40 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/1/2012  5:40 PM
holfresh wrote:
KnicksFE wrote:
holfresh wrote:

Do I need to give u instances where Lin has contradicted himself in public???

Regarding his contract negotiation with the Knicks? I haven’t seen it.
But anyway do you know of any sport figure who has never contradicted himself? Thank you, because I haven’t seen one either.

earthmansurfer
Member: #858
Germany
11/1/2012  5:45 PM
holfresh wrote:
3G4G wrote:
holfresh wrote:
3G4G wrote:
holfresh wrote:

Your comparisons are simply awful. Lin's contract situation to Novak and J.R.'s is completely different. They was no need to pull a circus out with Smith nor Novak they had different contract situations. Simplistic contract deals. Keeping it rea.... publicly stating what I said is not pulling a circus. You want to know what Banum's and Baley's?

He isn't worth all the hoopla...I'm now glad is gone...Good Riddance!!!!..Learn to dribble!!!

Really interesting argument you bring. You just told me I don't know about the comments, but then when I state it was mentioned in the media, you jump to another argument. And the best part is, your new argument is based on what you accused me of doing - having no proof. But I and others gave you proof and now you come back with the above statement. Then you bring up different deals in Novak, etc.

In particular I love this rant of yours:

Seems more like a dog with his tail between it's legs than any sign of real debate. Now there is an analogy for you.

The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. Albert Einstein
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
11/1/2012  6:25 PM
holfresh wrote:

Actually, they could have offered Lin their full MLE. They did not do that.

holfresh

11/1/2012  6:38 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
holfresh wrote:

Actually, they could have offered Lin their full MLE. They did not do that.

Ur pulling my leg right???

holfresh

11/1/2012  6:39 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/1/2012  6:43 PM
earthmansurfer wrote:
holfresh wrote:
3G4G wrote:
holfresh wrote:
3G4G wrote:
holfresh wrote:

Really interesting argument you bring. You just told me I don't know about the comments, but then when I state it was mentioned in the media, you jump to another argument. And the best part is, your new argument is based on what you accused me of doing - having no proof. But I and others gave you proof and now you come back with the above statement. Then you bring up different deals in Novak, etc.

In particular I love this rant of yours:

Seems more like a dog with his tail between it's legs than any sign of real debate. Now there is an analogy for you.

haha..ok what ever u say...Learn to go left...

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/1/2012  6:46 PM
earthmansurfer wrote:
KnicksFE wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:
holfresh wrote:Here is why and don't use me as a barometer...When I got to college and my handle wasn't "good enough", I knew I was done as a ball player...Because of all the ball you play and handling the ball is elementary and mastered at a very young age...Lin is in the Pros, nothing he does off court will simulate the amount of on court time he handles the ball...He is what he is as far as handle and ball control...

But my overall point if signing Lin would cost us 60 mil in flexibility then it isn't worth it...I think we are all seeing it...I would have love to have Lin back coming off the bench until he grows as a player...But he ran for the money and thats all good...Knicks won't miss a beat by not signing him...

You knew you were done as a ball player cause your handle wasn't good enough? You can improve every facet of your game though, I don't follow you. Lin showed he can improve his handle and improve going left, and he did it in the pros. And, he isn't even 100% healthy from his knee surgery yet - yes a long time, but still the truth.

Signing Lin gave us flexibility, not cost us. Due to the new CBA it is very hard, if not impossible, for us to improve our team. If we had retained Lin we would at least have had him as an asset. Remember, many of us were worried about Stat's knees and health. To let Lin go was stupid as far as insurance with offensive production should Stat go down. I don't even think it is fair to call him Stat, we should call him "Crack".

The only thing Lin would have cost us was money out of Dolans pocket. But his marketability, jersey sales, etc. would have more than made up for that imo. Judging by all the fans coming to see him, that seems true. Again, Dolans decision appears to have been personal.

What flexibility are you talking about? the Knicks are and will be over the cap with little flexibility going foward. Remember teams get penilized for being over the cap, so three years from now the Knicks will still pay luxury tax regardless, how much money you think Felton, Kidd, Novak or Camby are really costing the Knicks when you consider the luxury tax?

I wouldn't want us to trade Lin, but it would have brought us that flexibility - an asset and not just "zero". We got nothing. Now we have an injured Stat. We had little chance of getting by Miami with Stat, now, it just don't look good. Lin was an insurance here.

Luxury tax to a billionaire? That is like a $5 fine to me and you. You do realize Lin would pay for his salary just with all the business, shirts, new contracts, attention, etc. he brought the Knicks? AND, that tax that is being spoken of is 3 years down the road and isn't a Lin tax, it is on the whole team. The really terrible salary here is Stat and to an extent Melo's. Lots of possibilities between now and that 3rd year. You could always take a chance, get 2 years at a great price and hope to trade him in year 3 if you have to. We limited our upside to a championship and when you are this close you go all out. OKC is also taking a similar chance imo but they are not a big market team.

This is just not accurate. These claims of Lin producing revenue for the Knicks totally ignore the new cba as well as claims that the fines amd restrictions for being a repeat offender over the cap won't hurt an owner or a franchise. Starting in 13-14 teams have to contribute 50% of their revenue into a revenue sharing pool. The Knicks already sell out every game, have their own network and sell a ton of gear. The amounts thrown around that Lin's contract would end up costing when the Knicks had to pay were ridiculous. I don't know what the Knicks projected cap was for that third year but it was where the penalties get extremely harsh.
Beginning with the 2013-14 season, tax rates for incremental spending above the tax level will increase as follows: $0-5 million over tax level - $1.50 for $1; $5-10 million over tax level - $1.75 for $1; $10-15 million over tax level - $2.50 for $1; $15-20 million over tax level - $3.25 for $1.

- Rates increase by $0.50 for each additional $5 million above tax level.

http://www.nba.com/2011/news/12/08/labor-deal-reached/index.html
The contract had a poison pill in it for a reason. It was so cost heavy and cap restrictive that it was almost impossible to match. Also, despite a good preseason game and a relatively good first game as a Rocket, Lin is still somewhat unproven. If he didn't work out the Knicks would be hard pressed to trade him with his third year. Some suggested using the 'Stretch' provision to have him develop for two years and then go to another team for nothing while minimizing the annual cap hit by spreading his contract out. The Knicks were put in a really tough spot. It wasn't $5.00 to billionaire. It was about a new cba that made the Lin decision extremely difficult because of the cost and restrictions placed on the team with the knew cba.

One other question for posters that keep saying the Knicks let Lin go for nothing. What were they going to get for him? I don't think any team other than the Rockets pay Lin what he was offered and the Knicks would not be allowed to trade Lin to the Rockets.

I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
KnicksFE

11/1/2012  9:44 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:
KnicksFE wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:
holfresh wrote:Here is why and don't use me as a barometer...When I got to college and my handle wasn't "good enough", I knew I was done as a ball player...Because of all the ball you play and handling the ball is elementary and mastered at a very young age...Lin is in the Pros, nothing he does off court will simulate the amount of on court time he handles the ball...He is what he is as far as handle and ball control...

But my overall point if signing Lin would cost us 60 mil in flexibility then it isn't worth it...I think we are all seeing it...I would have love to have Lin back coming off the bench until he grows as a player...But he ran for the money and thats all good...Knicks won't miss a beat by not signing him...

You knew you were done as a ball player cause your handle wasn't good enough? You can improve every facet of your game though, I don't follow you. Lin showed he can improve his handle and improve going left, and he did it in the pros. And, he isn't even 100% healthy from his knee surgery yet - yes a long time, but still the truth.

Signing Lin gave us flexibility, not cost us. Due to the new CBA it is very hard, if not impossible, for us to improve our team. If we had retained Lin we would at least have had him as an asset. Remember, many of us were worried about Stat's knees and health. To let Lin go was stupid as far as insurance with offensive production should Stat go down. I don't even think it is fair to call him Stat, we should call him "Crack".

The only thing Lin would have cost us was money out of Dolans pocket. But his marketability, jersey sales, etc. would have more than made up for that imo. Judging by all the fans coming to see him, that seems true. Again, Dolans decision appears to have been personal.

What flexibility are you talking about? the Knicks are and will be over the cap with little flexibility going foward. Remember teams get penilized for being over the cap, so three years from now the Knicks will still pay luxury tax regardless, how much money you think Felton, Kidd, Novak or Camby are really costing the Knicks when you consider the luxury tax?

I wouldn't want us to trade Lin, but it would have brought us that flexibility - an asset and not just "zero". We got nothing. Now we have an injured Stat. We had little chance of getting by Miami with Stat, now, it just don't look good. Lin was an insurance here.

Luxury tax to a billionaire? That is like a $5 fine to me and you. You do realize Lin would pay for his salary just with all the business, shirts, new contracts, attention, etc. he brought the Knicks? AND, that tax that is being spoken of is 3 years down the road and isn't a Lin tax, it is on the whole team. The really terrible salary here is Stat and to an extent Melo's. Lots of possibilities between now and that 3rd year. You could always take a chance, get 2 years at a great price and hope to trade him in year 3 if you have to. We limited our upside to a championship and when you are this close you go all out. OKC is also taking a similar chance imo but they are not a big market team.

This is just not accurate. These claims of Lin producing revenue for the Knicks totally ignore the new cba as well as claims that the fines amd restrictions for being a repeat offender over the cap won't hurt an owner or a franchise. Starting in 13-14 teams have to contribute 50% of their revenue into a revenue sharing pool. The Knicks already sell out every game, have their own network and sell a ton of gear. The amounts thrown around that Lin's contract would end up costing when the Knicks had to pay were ridiculous. I don't know what the Knicks projected cap was for that third year but it was where the penalties get extremely harsh.
Beginning with the 2013-14 season, tax rates for incremental spending above the tax level will increase as follows: $0-5 million over tax level - $1.50 for $1; $5-10 million over tax level - $1.75 for $1; $10-15 million over tax level - $2.50 for $1; $15-20 million over tax level - $3.25 for $1.

The contract had a poison pill in it for a reason. It was so cost heavy and cap restrictive that it was almost impossible to match. Also, despite a good preseason game and a relatively good first game as a Rocket, Lin is still somewhat unproven. If he didn't work out the Knicks would be hard pressed to trade him with his third year. Some suggested using the 'Stretch' provision to have him develop for two years and then go to another team for nothing while minimizing the annual cap hit by spreading his contract out. The Knicks were put in a really tough spot. It wasn't $5.00 to billionaire. It was about a new cba that made the Lin decision extremely difficult because of the cost and restrictions placed on the team with the knew cba.

One other question for posters that keep saying the Knicks let Lin go for nothing. What were they going to get for him? I don't think any team other than the Rockets pay Lin what he was offered and the Knicks would not be allowed to trade Lin to the Rockets.

See this is where many have it wrong; the Knicks will pay the penalty for every dollar they are over the cap (Lin or no Lin) this include any player they resigned/signed this past season.

How much the Knicks are actually paying for a Kidd, Felton, Camby and Novak when you include the tax hit? Or are the Knicks going to get exempted from this? I don’t think so.

I really would like to know how much Jason Kidd is going to cost them (including tax) when he is 42, three years from now or any of the other players they just acquired, that have a three year contract.

CrushAlot
USA
11/1/2012  10:16 PM
KnicksFE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:
KnicksFE wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:

See this is where many have it wrong; the Knicks will pay the penalty for every dollar they are over the cap (Lin or no Lin) this include any player they resigned/signed this past season.

How much the Knicks are actually paying for a Kidd, Felton, Camby and Novak when you include the tax hit? Or are the Knicks going to get exempted from this? I don’t think so.

I really would like to know how much Jason Kidd is going to cost them (including tax) when he is 42, three years from now or any of the other players they just acquired, that have a three year contract.

Camby's deal is a team option. The Knicks are committed to 10 million for the three players they signed in year three not 15 mil for one. Also, you have to hope that those three guys are better than the league minimum guys you would get if you resigned Lin. In addition for the Knicks a contract that is 3 or 4 mil and expiring could be moved with the 3 million in cash that they are allowed to spend annually. It isn't a stretch to turn that 10 mil into 6 mil. I don't know all of the details but I believe Lin's contract in his 3rd year pushed the Knicks up to that $3.50 per dollar over the cap amount. It is 3.50 per dollar after a certain number i.e. 75 mil, but that was why the contract was written the way it was. The Knicks will still pay a luxury tax but it will be significantly less.
3G4G

11/1/2012  10:34 PM
holfresh wrote:
3G4G wrote:
holfresh wrote:
3G4G wrote:
holfresh wrote:

He's worth getting value in return.... Hoopla Schmoopla!

CrushAlot
USA
11/1/2012  10:39 PM
3G4G wrote:
holfresh wrote:
3G4G wrote:
holfresh wrote:
3G4G wrote:
holfresh wrote:

If the Knicks matched that offer who trades for him other than the Rockets? The Knicks aren't allowed to trade him to the Rockets because of the new cba. Who takes on a deal with a third year for 15 mil when the cap becomes so punitive and restrictive in that year?
3G4G

11/1/2012  11:02 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
3G4G wrote:
holfresh wrote:
3G4G wrote:
holfresh wrote:
3G4G wrote:
holfresh wrote:

If the Knicks matched that offer who trades for him other than the Rockets? The Knicks aren't allowed to trade him to the Rockets because of the new cba. Who takes on a deal with a third year for 15 mil when the cap becomes so punitive and restrictive in that year?

His cap hit is $8.3mil Crush please let it get through somehow. It's not $14.8mil it's an $8.3mil cap hit.

CrushAlot
USA
11/1/2012  11:05 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/1/2012  11:06 PM
3G4G wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
3G4G wrote:
holfresh wrote:
3G4G wrote:
holfresh wrote:
3G4G wrote:
holfresh wrote:

His cap hit is $8.3mil Crush please let it get through somehow. It's not $14.8mil it's an $8.3mil cap hit.

If the Knicks signed him it was 15 mil in year three. Not sure how that changes for a team that signs and trades for him so the Knicks can get value after the knicks match the contract. I am not saying it doesn't but I would need it explained. I haven't seen anything about a contract once in place changing because another team is under the cap. Nothing to let go either. His hit was 15 mil for the KNicks in year three. Its why year three was called the poison pill.
3G4G

11/1/2012  11:24 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/1/2012  11:35 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
3G4G wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
3G4G wrote:
holfresh wrote:
3G4G wrote:
holfresh wrote:
3G4G wrote:
holfresh wrote:

If the Knicks signed him it was 15 mil in year three. Not sure how that changes for a team that signs and trades for him so the Knicks can get value after the knicks match the contract. I am not saying it doesn't but I would need it explained. I haven't seen anything about a contract once in place changing because another team is under the cap. Nothing to let go either. His hit was 15 mil for the KNicks in year three. Its why year three was called the poison pill.

Dude it was going to be a Tax Hit for us no doubt because of where our overall team salary but in terms of trade value to teams and our cap hit, average salary per year is how it's calculated....

http://www.cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm#Q87

Cap Hits and Tax Hits are not factored equally. His salary was going to be....

Tax Hit

$5mil(salary added to our team salary dollar for dollar)
$5.25mil"..."
$14.9mil"..."

Cap Hit/Other Team Trade Value

$8.3mil(our cap hit value and his trade value figure to whatever team he's traded to.... his trade value for us is $5mil in this year)
$8.3mil"..."
$8.3mil"..."

At least this is how I understand this to be. $5mil goes out for us but $8.3mil goes to the team he's traded to. In other words they'd have to be under the cap by at least $8.3mil to absorb his salary. I think the trade rule stipulates 150% +/- so we could take back a player with a contract of $7.25mil if we wanted. If trade is completed $8.3mil comes off our cap figure if all they gave us was say a 2nd round pick. We do lose value on trade but still something was returned.

Rockets reach deal with Harden 5YRs/80 mil..WOW...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy