[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

This euphoria is a little over the top
Author Thread
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
4/9/2012  8:16 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/9/2012  8:33 PM
When amare & lin get back there will be plays called for them. Right now you can't blame woodson for calling plays for melo instead of jared jeffries
AUTOADVERT
ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
4/9/2012  8:18 PM
gunsnewing wrote:When amare & lin get back there will be plays called for them. Right now you can't blame woodson for calling plays for melo and instead of jared jeffries

I don't get it. They are criticizing the offense, criticizing Melo, when we are minus 2 starters, one being the point guard...It just boggles the mind.

Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
4/9/2012  8:20 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:When amare & lin get back there will be plays called for them. Right now you can't blame woodson for calling plays for melo and instead of jared jeffries

I don't get it. They are criticizing the offense, criticizing Melo, when we are minus 2 starters, one being the point guard...It just boggles the mind.

Some fans cannot enjoy wins unless the teams wins games their way. With Amare and Lin out, we should be happy to have Melo to get us some wins and keep us competitive. Instead we label that happiness as euphoria and bash the fans that are happy about the W's.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
AnubisADL
Alba Posts: 13
Member: #2771
USA
4/9/2012  8:20 PM
Yesterday was classic Atlanta Hawks basketball. The offense ran strictly through Melo at the end of the game. Everyone on the team knew Melo was getting the ball.

Knicks will live and die by Melo with Woodson here and Im fine with that.

If Smith actually hit a few shots yesterday we dont need Melo's late game heroics.

NY Knicks - Retirement home for players and GMs
ChuckBuck
USA
4/9/2012  8:22 PM
Silverfuel wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:

Some fans cannot enjoy wins unless the teams wins games their way. With Amare and Lin out, we should be happy to have Melo to get us some wins and keep us competitive. Instead we label that happiness as euphoria and bash the fans that are happy about the W's.

It's disgusting. I was screaming at the top of my lungs yesterday, I was so happy that we had just beat the best team in the East, and stayed alive in the playoff race. What are we missing here?

loweyecue
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #1037

4/9/2012  8:23 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:

See you just went straight back to borderline trolling. I didn't criticize Melo even once on this thread, I criticized Woodson for not calling plays for Ryson, JR and Novak. Bringing up Jared Jeefrirs is meaningless. We were having somewhat of a good discussion but it's been ruined by the usual people trying to get their digs in to just stir up trouble.

Anyway gotta get back to work, enjoyed the back and forth. Good night.

TKF on Melo ::....he is a punk, a jerk, a self absorbed out of shape, self aggrandizing, unprofessional, volume chucking coach killing playoff loser!!
IrishKnickFan
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4171

4/9/2012  8:25 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/9/2012  8:26 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:
Silverfuel wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:

It's disgusting. I was screaming at the top of my lungs yesterday, I was so happy that we had just beat the best team in the East, and stayed alive in the playoff race. What are we missing here?

Chuck you are cracking up man. Nobody is bashing melo everyone has been praising him. I mean this is getting weird
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
4/9/2012  8:27 PM
IrishKnickFan wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
Silverfuel wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:

Chuck you are cracking up man. Nobody is bashing melo everyone has been praising him. I mean this is getting weird

Expecting a team thats missing two critical players and has had a coaching and systemic change 13 games ago to win against Chicago/Miami is getting weird too.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
IrishKnickFan

4/9/2012  8:29 PM
Silverfuel wrote:
IrishKnickFan wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
Silverfuel wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:

Expecting a team thats missing two critical players and has had a coaching and systemic change 13 games ago to win against Chicago/Miami is getting weird too.
No in fact i gave melo props many times
ChuckBuck
USA
4/9/2012  8:31 PM
IrishKnickFan wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
Silverfuel wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:

Nobody is bashing Melo? Every thread today had someone bashing, belittling, downplaying, or criticizing a "Win". Anyways, I'll take a break. This is giving me heartburn.

gunsnewing
USA
4/9/2012  8:32 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/9/2012  8:39 PM
This is what I mean when I point out that I never seen a player with so many excuses as with Fields. Now the excuse is he camt get into rhythm because Melo wont pass him the ball. I got to asse this talk is centered around him because the fact is our only other dependable scoring options are getting tons of shots between smith, shump & novak. Hell Davis is actually shooting too much when he should only be distributing. I dont want to hear complaints about the offense running through Melo until STAT & LIN return. The End.
IrishKnickFan

4/9/2012  8:33 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:
IrishKnickFan wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
Silverfuel wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:

Nobody is bashing Melo? Every thread today had someone bashing, belittling, downplaying, or criticizing a "Win". Anyways, I'll take a break. This is giving me heartburn.

Why is it giving you heartburn? Its just a game. There are more important things in life.
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
4/9/2012  8:35 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/9/2012  8:36 PM
Wow, it truly is the snippy season, isn't it? I thought that happened because of losing. Guess I was wrong.

Awesome.

https:// It's not so hard.
MarburyAnd1Crossover
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3650

4/9/2012  9:22 PM
BasketballJones wrote:Wow, it truly is the snippy season, isn't it? I thought that happened because of losing. Guess I was wrong.

Awesome.

I'm sayin', what chew sayin'?

Carmelo Anthony is ANTI-BASKETBALL
babyKnicks
Member: #1191
USA
4/9/2012  9:27 PM
Most of the badgers are just afraid to get hurt again. They all rooted when the team truly stunk. I'm with everyone that can't understand why we are not allowed to celebrate a win.
Let's go Knicks. That's amare
eViL
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #561
USA
4/9/2012  9:29 PM
BasketballJones wrote:Wow, it truly is the snippy season, isn't it? I thought that happened because of losing. Guess I was wrong.

Awesome.

hands down weirdest season i've ever followed. it's just bizarre. very excited for a fun finish.

check out my latest hip hop project: https://soundcloud.com/michaelcro http://youtu.be/scNXshrpyZo
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/9/2012  9:44 PM
Nobody is putting Melo down, or the Win.

Its just not "scream at the top of your lungs" kind of thing.

It was a win. Bulls are good. they choked, Knicks got hot. It will happen.

"What are you missing"?

It was a pretty day!

MarburyAnd1Crossover
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3650

4/9/2012  9:46 PM
Nalod wrote:Nobody is putting Melo down, or the Win.

"What are you missing"?

It was a pretty day!

I am. I am putting the win down. I don't even count it as a win.

I mean, if that's how you're gonna win with Melo, I'd rather lose.

Carmelo Anthony is ANTI-BASKETBALL
gunsnewing
USA
4/9/2012  9:52 PM
Nalod wrote:Nobody is putting Melo down, or the Win.

"What are you missing"?

It was a pretty day!

I think the problem is with the title of the thread and the word "euphoria" When none of the "melo lovers/dantoni haters/woodson lovers" are making unrealistic proclamations like beating the Heat as the thread topic suggests

crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
4/9/2012  9:59 PM
hilarious that the hater contingent is calling beating the #1 seed in the NBA on a last second shot "over the top" when if the knicks had lost, they'd be screaming about how right they were and how it was time to blow up the team.

others have echoed this sentiment, but if you can't enjoy this ride this team is on right now, why do you even pay attention to sports? this is the fun stuff. just enjoy it. root for the home team. see what they can turn into. see what kind of player iman shumpert can turn into(15pt 9reb 6ast 4stl, shut down derrick rose yesterday). see how far tyson can take this team with his DPOY-level defense. see how far melo can take this team with his all-star caliber scoring. see if JR is on fire or can't hit the broad side of a barn. etc. JUST ENJOY IT!

¿ △ ?
This euphoria is a little over the top

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy