[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

This euphoria is a little over the top
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
4/22/2012  8:37 PM
loweyecue wrote:Last night Woody did the things I was hoping for when I started the thread. We got Tyson involved in the offense early and often. That's an easy 10-15 points waiting to happen each night if we can do it right. He called plays for Novak and got JR to do something other than shoot. The offense showed ball movement and fluidity. There was no stagnation. Hope he keeps this up and props to him for recognizing the obvious issues with our offense.

This was your concern after the Knicks beat the Bulls to go to 11-3 under Woodson?
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
4/23/2012  8:31 AM
Melo gets 30 touches 39 points with a small lineup and STAT has a nice game against a playoff team! Landry increasing his parabola and swishin! Euphoric win after a bad loss to Cleveland!
ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
4/26/2012  11:13 PM

Feeling real Euphoric! BEAT THE HEAT! BEAT THE HEAT!

mrKnickShot
Alba Posts: 16
Member: #3553

4/26/2012  11:16 PM
That Bosh picture looks like he is one big SCROTUM
loweyecue
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #1037

4/27/2012  6:36 AM
UGH - bad visual

But I think we will see what happens when we play an elite defensive team for four or more games.
With Melo and Stat in there with Tyson our offense may well stagnate again, a lot will depend on role players stepping up and Woody calling plays to get them involved. Hoping Novak doesn't pull a Fields.

TKF on Melo ::....he is a punk, a jerk, a self absorbed out of shape, self aggrandizing, unprofessional, volume chucking coach killing playoff loser!!
babyKnicks
Member: #1191
USA
4/27/2012  8:03 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/27/2012  9:11 AM
loweyecue wrote:UGH - bad visual

But I think we will see what happens when we play an elite defensive team for four or more games.
With Melo and Stat in there with Tyson our offense may well stagnate again, a lot will depend on role players stepping up and Woody calling plays to get them involved. Hoping Novak doesn't pull a Fields.

It's time to be a fan. Let's go Knicks.

Geez.

Let's go Knicks. That's amare
jrodmc
USA
4/27/2012  11:18 AM
babyKnicks wrote:

Geez.

This is a euphoric thread. I agree with BabyK...save your negativity for other threads....

We beat the heat once twice thrice lots of times in the playoffs. We can do it again.

This time next year, we'll be reflecting on how LeQ fits in with his Hornet teammates, and how Bosh moved back to Canada, leaving DWade to join Charles and Shaq on the TNT all cartoon network...

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
4/27/2012  11:52 AM
babyKnicks wrote:

Geez.

I agree. Loweycue is clearly insufficiently euphoric.
jrodmc
USA
4/27/2012  2:11 PM
Be right back. I'm gonna go bump the "Positive only" thread!
CrushAlot
USA
6/8/2013  2:23 AM
jrodmc
USA
6/12/2013  7:50 AM
It's either Somber or Euphoria.

Choose euphoria. Choose Life.

Aren't you glad your mother did?

loweyecue
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #1037

6/12/2013  7:41 PM
Thanks for bringing this up - whoever goes looking for this stuff I guess. I just re- read my original post and I think it played out exactly. We weren't good enough to beat the Bulls (if both teams were fully healthy) or the Celtics or Heat.

As for the masses that celebrate mediocrity - hope it was worth it. Because you'll never win a championship with Woody and MElo so go get your 52 win T-shirts and wear it with pride!!

TKF on Melo ::....he is a punk, a jerk, a self absorbed out of shape, self aggrandizing, unprofessional, volume chucking coach killing playoff loser!!
ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
6/12/2013  7:51 PM
loweyecue wrote:Thanks for bringing this up - whoever goes looking for this stuff I guess. I just re- read my original post and I think it played out exactly. We weren't good enough to beat the Bulls (if both teams were fully healthy) or the Celtics or Heat.

As for the masses that celebrate mediocrity - hope it was worth it. Because you'll never win a championship with Woody and MElo so go get your 52 win T-shirts and wear it with pride!!

I think you mean 54 win T-shirts!

CrushAlot
USA
6/12/2013  8:07 PM
loweyecue wrote:Thanks for bringing this up - whoever goes looking for this stuff I guess. I just re- read my original post and I think it played out exactly. We weren't good enough to beat the Bulls (if both teams were fully healthy) or the Celtics or Heat.

You posted this after the Knicks went on an 11-3 run under Woodson after starting 18-24 under the other guy. It was a euphoric time and a time when the Knicks went from being losers to winners. Only one team wins a championship and only one team makes it from the East. Knicks won 54 games and the Atlantic. Its been more then a decade since fans could have hope and enjoy the mediocrity of being second in the east, winning the Atlantic and making it into the second round of the playoffs.
Bonn1997
USA
6/12/2013  9:13 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/12/2013  9:13 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

You posted this after the Knicks went on an 11-3 run under Woodson after starting 18-24 under the other guy. It was a euphoric time and a time when the Knicks went from being losers to winners. Only one team wins a championship and only one team makes it from the East. Knicks won 54 games and the Atlantic. Its been more then a decade since fans could have hope and enjoy the mediocrity of being second in the east, winning the Atlantic and making it into the second round of the playoffs.

The 3 year peak of this expensive group of mostly 10 to 20 year veterans was a 6-6 post-season. Lowey has every right to be critical. If you're proud of that, you shouldn't object to getting a 54 (or 52) win t shirt.
TeamBall
Member: #4386

6/12/2013  9:17 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

The 3 year peak of this expensive group of mostly 10 to 20 year veterans was a 6-6 post-season. Lowey has every right to be critical. If you're proud of that, you shouldn't object to getting a 54 (or 52) win t shirt.

I really dont see the problem with just taking a step back and enjoying what the Knicks did this season for a bit.
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
CrushAlot
USA
6/12/2013  9:24 PM
TeamBall wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

I really dont see the problem with just taking a step back and enjoying what the Knicks did this season for a bit.
I agree. Also, when this was posted they had just overcome an 18-24 start and a long losing streak.
Bonn1997
USA
6/12/2013  9:31 PM
TeamBall wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Neither do I. If you are proud of what this team did, then go enjoy it. My problem was with posters trying to silence any critics.
TeamBall
Member: #4386

6/12/2013  9:34 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Neither do I. If you are proud of what this team did, then go enjoy it. My problem was with posters trying to silence any critics.

Ah my fault then. I dont have a problem with critics because im a bit disappointed we didnt reach the ECF. Carry on.
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
Bonn1997
USA
6/12/2013  9:36 PM
TeamBall wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Ah my fault then. I dont have a problem with critics because im a bit disappointed we didnt reach the ECF. Carry on.

No problem.
This euphoria is a little over the top

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy