[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

I don't care what anyone says, Lin looked scared last night...
Author Thread
holfresh
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1081

2/25/2012  1:45 PM
eViL wrote:Lin didn't look any different to me. he looked like he had a bad game. the Miami defense looked like it was treating Lin with the same respect they give to Derrick Rose. that's respect. i have no doubt the kid is intelligent enough to put things in perspective and bounce back from this stronger than ever.

Last playoff series they put Brom on Derrick Rose...It was Charlmers and Coles on Lin..a little different...

AUTOADVERT
eViL
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #561
USA
2/25/2012  2:25 PM
holfresh wrote:
eViL wrote:Lin didn't look any different to me. he looked like he had a bad game. the Miami defense looked like it was treating Lin with the same respect they give to Derrick Rose. that's respect. i have no doubt the kid is intelligent enough to put things in perspective and bounce back from this stronger than ever.

Last playoff series they put Brom on Derrick Rose...It was Charlmers and Coles on Lin..a little different...

true. but there's no denying that this was an all-out blitz on Lin that he had never seen before. and that he was treated with the respect of a top PG. i share the same sentiment with the posters who think the loss here better served Lin than a win.

perfect time too. the all-star break gives him a second to breathe, and the free time gives him a chance to learn and adjust. and now he has film of himself playing against the best defense he'll see all year. could there have been a better learning opportunity?

not sure why anyone is all that upset. the balloon didn't pop. there is no balloon. balloons are filled with air. Lin has substance. the kid is for real.

check out my latest hip hop project: https://soundcloud.com/michaelcro http://youtu.be/scNXshrpyZo
misterearl
Member: #799
USA
2/25/2012  4:23 PM
Steve Nash has learned to defeat pressure by throwing the long outlet pass. Rarely do you see him attempt to dribble through a double team or full court pressure in the backcourt.

Lin, with Carmelo or Fields as the outlet, will learn the art of playing quarterback.

once a knick always a knick
DJMUSIC
Member: #1283

2/25/2012  9:22 PM
I can understand Lin ..didn't look the same in big game vs HEAT
whom were fully prepared and scouted Lin as if this was Prime time playoff game

However to say young Lin was 'Scared' is a stretch
I respectively disagree fully

I seen Lin as a very very Tired NBA player
no excuses but when he had chance to go to hoops
he still went & took hit and lickin's HEAT defenders threw at him

You seen LIN at the NBA weekend gala Friday night on Shaq's team
he played like he had NO Energy! same as night before, went thru the motions.
The young man needs a rest

I dont call that 'Scared' its far far from that
HEAT is championship caliber so
what's there to be really scared of Bra-dah

Holefresh my island brother
I cant agree wid you and that one ! Scare ? no way mun'

Na man'chauuh !

Turntable Musiclover & Mix-Master-ologist
Syniko
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3969

2/25/2012  11:35 PM
He'll learn to read an incoming double team and get rid of the ball in time.
FoeDiddy
Member: #2350

2/25/2012  11:39 PM
Another predictable over reaction thread. We lost to the best team in the league. shocking.

Lin played worse against the quickest defense in the league. shocking

Lets put our expectations in order. geez.

TheRealist
Member: #3971

2/25/2012  11:43 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/25/2012  11:44 PM
Lin's a competitor and a hard worker. I have confidence he'll work on his turnover issues and cut down on them as he gains experience as a starter.
JCrusher
Member: #3685

2/26/2012  11:22 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/26/2012  11:23 AM
Lin is basically a rookie. yes it is technically his second year but for all intents and purposes its his rookie year as a starter. Also imagine all the pressure fom the media and the fact taht he has been carrying the team this past month. also the heat are the best team in the NBA right now and worked harder on lin than any other player this year. also people forget Miami was very well rested while the knicks weren't Lin was gassed,melo is still not quite there yet, and our best defender was out. So Mimai had every advantage so i think next time the heat will have a much harder time against us
I don't care what anyone says, Lin looked scared last night...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy