[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

send closk
Author Thread
jrodmc
Posts: 30845
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
9/25/2014  9:12 AM
BasketballJones wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
BasketballJones wrote:
martin wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

excellent point

Agreed - the most meaningful thing he's ever said.

You said it first, moron.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Nothing comes from nothing. Nothing ever could.

Hope is a good thing. And nothing good ever dies, but it just may not make the playoffs.
AUTOADVERT
93BUICK
Posts: 22140
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 10/6/2006
Member: #1175
USA
11/22/2014  6:28 PM
jrodmc wrote:
BasketballJones wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
BasketballJones wrote:
martin wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

excellent point

Agreed - the most meaningful thing he's ever said.

You said it first, moron.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Nothing comes from nothing. Nothing ever could.

Is that Carol King?

Right from the beginning, this kid wanted to be a Knick. I'm crazy enough because I can relate: I asked to be a Knick. To ask for that you have to be a certain type of competitor.
jrodmc
Posts: 30845
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
11/25/2014  7:57 AM
93BUICK wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
BasketballJones wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
BasketballJones wrote:
martin wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

excellent point

Agreed - the most meaningful thing he's ever said.

You said it first, moron.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Nothing comes from nothing. Nothing ever could.

Is that Carol King?

The end of the whole matter is heard. I fear it may all end in words.

Hope is a good thing. And nothing good ever dies, but it just may not make the playoffs.
93BUICK
Posts: 22140
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 10/6/2006
Member: #1175
USA
11/30/2014  3:47 PM
jrodmc wrote:
93BUICK wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
BasketballJones wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
BasketballJones wrote:
martin wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

excellent point

Agreed - the most meaningful thing he's ever said.

You said it first, moron.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Nothing comes from nothing. Nothing ever could.

Is that Carol King?

The end of the whole matter is heard. I fear it may all end in words.

Right from the beginning, this kid wanted to be a Knick. I'm crazy enough because I can relate: I asked to be a Knick. To ask for that you have to be a certain type of competitor.
BasketballJones
Posts: 31959
Alba Posts: 19
Joined: 7/16/2002
Member: #290
USA
12/2/2014  1:04 AM
jrodmc
Posts: 30845
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
12/29/2014  11:42 AM
Hope is a good thing. And nothing good ever dies, but it just may not make the playoffs.
send closk

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.