[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

send closk
Author Thread
jrodmc
Posts: 30972
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
8/16/2011  4:07 PM
Childs2Dudley wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
jimimou wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
VDesai wrote:
Marv wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:the send closk needs to look like a send closk again :(

send closk

you both have a point.

agreed

agree with this agreement.

all right you talked me into it.


There needs to be a little more disagreement in this thread. What was your guys opinion on the Mo Taylor trade?

i disagree w your statements on disagreement. and, if you're talking about the chinese bball association star, mo taylor, then i agree w that as well.

i always wanted to see a little mo mo. you too?

are we still in agreement on this?

yes. let's move on to jerome. do we all agree that he's a god among men?

jerome is definitiely large...in fact, he is twice as large as the largest man.

agree

too bad what happened to eddy curry. you agree?

i disagree. i honestly think it's too bad what happened to jerome.

I feel for the intern... I refuse to feel for Anucha

well she could have gotten in the truck too....


I am new to this thread, and I like pie. Oh , and so does Jerome.

I happen to know eddy likes pie more than mo or Jerome.

Brendan Suhr can beat both these men in a pie-eating contest.

Yeah, well I like roadhead. Even more than pie. Agreed?

Hope is a good thing. And nothing good ever dies, but it just may not make the playoffs.
AUTOADVERT
Allanfan20
Posts: 33782
Alba Posts: 48
Joined: 1/16/2004
Member: #542
USA
8/18/2011  12:00 PM
jrodmc wrote:
Childs2Dudley wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
jimimou wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
VDesai wrote:
Marv wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:the send closk needs to look like a send closk again :(

send closk

you both have a point.

agreed

agree with this agreement.

all right you talked me into it.


There needs to be a little more disagreement in this thread. What was your guys opinion on the Mo Taylor trade?

i disagree w your statements on disagreement. and, if you're talking about the chinese bball association star, mo taylor, then i agree w that as well.

i always wanted to see a little mo mo. you too?

are we still in agreement on this?

yes. let's move on to jerome. do we all agree that he's a god among men?

jerome is definitiely large...in fact, he is twice as large as the largest man.

agree

too bad what happened to eddy curry. you agree?

i disagree. i honestly think it's too bad what happened to jerome.

I feel for the intern... I refuse to feel for Anucha

well she could have gotten in the truck too....


I am new to this thread, and I like pie. Oh , and so does Jerome.

I happen to know eddy likes pie more than mo or Jerome.

Brendan Suhr can beat both these men in a pie-eating contest.

Yeah, well I like roadhead. Even more than pie. Agreed?

I need a truck.

Title odds are 200:1. So you're saying there's a chance!
Allanfan20
Posts: 33782
Alba Posts: 48
Joined: 1/16/2004
Member: #542
USA
8/18/2011  12:01 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Childs2Dudley wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
jimimou wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
VDesai wrote:
Marv wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:the send closk needs to look like a send closk again :(

send closk

you both have a point.

agreed

agree with this agreement.

all right you talked me into it.


There needs to be a little more disagreement in this thread. What was your guys opinion on the Mo Taylor trade?

i disagree w your statements on disagreement. and, if you're talking about the chinese bball association star, mo taylor, then i agree w that as well.

i always wanted to see a little mo mo. you too?

are we still in agreement on this?

yes. let's move on to jerome. do we all agree that he's a god among men?

jerome is definitiely large...in fact, he is twice as large as the largest man.

agree

too bad what happened to eddy curry. you agree?

i disagree. i honestly think it's too bad what happened to jerome.

I feel for the intern... I refuse to feel for Anucha

well she could have gotten in the truck too....


I am new to this thread, and I like pie. Oh , and so does Jerome.

I happen to know eddy likes pie more than mo or Jerome.

Brendan Suhr can beat both these men in a pie-eating contest.

Yeah, well I like roadhead. Even more than pie. Agreed?

I need a truck.

I think everyone should stop whining about send closk. I like the fact that it's a pie ra misk instead.

Title odds are 200:1. So you're saying there's a chance!
jrodmc
Posts: 30972
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
8/19/2011  1:29 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Childs2Dudley wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
jimimou wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
VDesai wrote:
Marv wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:the send closk needs to look like a send closk again :(

send closk

you both have a point.

agreed

agree with this agreement.

all right you talked me into it.


There needs to be a little more disagreement in this thread. What was your guys opinion on the Mo Taylor trade?

i disagree w your statements on disagreement. and, if you're talking about the chinese bball association star, mo taylor, then i agree w that as well.

i always wanted to see a little mo mo. you too?

are we still in agreement on this?

yes. let's move on to jerome. do we all agree that he's a god among men?

jerome is definitiely large...in fact, he is twice as large as the largest man.

agree

too bad what happened to eddy curry. you agree?

i disagree. i honestly think it's too bad what happened to jerome.

I feel for the intern... I refuse to feel for Anucha

well she could have gotten in the truck too....


I am new to this thread, and I like pie. Oh , and so does Jerome.

I happen to know eddy likes pie more than mo or Jerome.

Brendan Suhr can beat both these men in a pie-eating contest.

Yeah, well I like roadhead. Even more than pie. Agreed?

I need a truck.

I think everyone should stop whining about send closk. I like the fact that it's a pie ra misk instead.

I'd really not be able to agree with a reality that has Barkley with a ring and pies. And I hate hiney spiders.

Hope is a good thing. And nothing good ever dies, but it just may not make the playoffs.
NYKBocker
Posts: 35696
Alba Posts: 472
Joined: 1/14/2003
Member: #377
USA
2/14/2012  12:30 PM
jrodmc wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Childs2Dudley wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
jimimou wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
VDesai wrote:
Marv wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:the send closk needs to look like a send closk again :(

send closk

you both have a point.

agreed

agree with this agreement.

all right you talked me into it.


There needs to be a little more disagreement in this thread. What was your guys opinion on the Mo Taylor trade?

i disagree w your statements on disagreement. and, if you're talking about the chinese bball association star, mo taylor, then i agree w that as well.

i always wanted to see a little mo mo. you too?

are we still in agreement on this?

yes. let's move on to jerome. do we all agree that he's a god among men?

jerome is definitiely large...in fact, he is twice as large as the largest man.

agree

too bad what happened to eddy curry. you agree?

i disagree. i honestly think it's too bad what happened to jerome.

I feel for the intern... I refuse to feel for Anucha

well she could have gotten in the truck too....


I am new to this thread, and I like pie. Oh , and so does Jerome.

I happen to know eddy likes pie more than mo or Jerome.

Brendan Suhr can beat both these men in a pie-eating contest.

Yeah, well I like roadhead. Even more than pie. Agreed?

I need a truck.

I think everyone should stop whining about send closk. I like the fact that it's a pie ra misk instead.

I'd really not be able to agree with a reality that has Barkley with a ring and pies. And I hate hiney spiders.

Jeremy Lin is FREE!

93BUICK
Posts: 22158
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 10/6/2006
Member: #1175
USA
2/14/2012  1:12 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Childs2Dudley wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
jimimou wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
VDesai wrote:
Marv wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:the send closk needs to look like a send closk again :(

send closk

you both have a point.

agreed

agree with this agreement.

all right you talked me into it.


There needs to be a little more disagreement in this thread. What was your guys opinion on the Mo Taylor trade?

i disagree w your statements on disagreement. and, if you're talking about the chinese bball association star, mo taylor, then i agree w that as well.

i always wanted to see a little mo mo. you too?

are we still in agreement on this?

yes. let's move on to jerome. do we all agree that he's a god among men?

jerome is definitiely large...in fact, he is twice as large as the largest man.

agree

too bad what happened to eddy curry. you agree?

i disagree. i honestly think it's too bad what happened to jerome.

I feel for the intern... I refuse to feel for Anucha

well she could have gotten in the truck too....


I am new to this thread, and I like pie. Oh , and so does Jerome.

I happen to know eddy likes pie more than mo or Jerome.

Brendan Suhr can beat both these men in a pie-eating contest.

Yeah, well I like roadhead. Even more than pie. Agreed?

I need a truck.

I think everyone should stop whining about send closk. I like the fact that it's a pie ra misk instead.

I'd really not be able to agree with a reality that has Barkley with a ring and pies. And I hate hiney spiders.

Jeremy Lin is FREE!

And so is David Lee

Right from the beginning, this kid wanted to be a Knick. I'm crazy enough because I can relate: I asked to be a Knick. To ask for that you have to be a certain type of competitor.
jrodmc
Posts: 30972
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
2/15/2012  3:25 PM
93BUICK wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Childs2Dudley wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
jimimou wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
VDesai wrote:
Marv wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:the send closk needs to look like a send closk again :(

send closk

you both have a point.

agreed

agree with this agreement.

all right you talked me into it.


There needs to be a little more disagreement in this thread. What was your guys opinion on the Mo Taylor trade?

i disagree w your statements on disagreement. and, if you're talking about the chinese bball association star, mo taylor, then i agree w that as well.

i always wanted to see a little mo mo. you too?

are we still in agreement on this?

yes. let's move on to jerome. do we all agree that he's a god among men?

jerome is definitiely large...in fact, he is twice as large as the largest man.

agree

too bad what happened to eddy curry. you agree?

i disagree. i honestly think it's too bad what happened to jerome.

I feel for the intern... I refuse to feel for Anucha

well she could have gotten in the truck too....


I am new to this thread, and I like pie. Oh , and so does Jerome.

I happen to know eddy likes pie more than mo or Jerome.

Brendan Suhr can beat both these men in a pie-eating contest.

Yeah, well I like roadhead. Even more than pie. Agreed?

I need a truck.

I think everyone should stop whining about send closk. I like the fact that it's a pie ra misk instead.

I'd really not be able to agree with a reality that has Barkley with a ring and pies. And I hate hiney spiders.

Jeremy Lin is FREE!

And so is David Lee

Not so for Spree

Hope is a good thing. And nothing good ever dies, but it just may not make the playoffs.
Allanfan20
Posts: 33782
Alba Posts: 48
Joined: 1/16/2004
Member: #542
USA
2/16/2012  1:03 PM
jrodmc wrote:
93BUICK wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Childs2Dudley wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
jimimou wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
VDesai wrote:
Marv wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:the send closk needs to look like a send closk again :(

send closk

you both have a point.

agreed

agree with this agreement.

all right you talked me into it.


There needs to be a little more disagreement in this thread. What was your guys opinion on the Mo Taylor trade?

i disagree w your statements on disagreement. and, if you're talking about the chinese bball association star, mo taylor, then i agree w that as well.

i always wanted to see a little mo mo. you too?

are we still in agreement on this?

yes. let's move on to jerome. do we all agree that he's a god among men?

jerome is definitiely large...in fact, he is twice as large as the largest man.

agree

too bad what happened to eddy curry. you agree?

i disagree. i honestly think it's too bad what happened to jerome.

I feel for the intern... I refuse to feel for Anucha

well she could have gotten in the truck too....


I am new to this thread, and I like pie. Oh , and so does Jerome.

I happen to know eddy likes pie more than mo or Jerome.

Brendan Suhr can beat both these men in a pie-eating contest.

Yeah, well I like roadhead. Even more than pie. Agreed?

I need a truck.

I think everyone should stop whining about send closk. I like the fact that it's a pie ra misk instead.

I'd really not be able to agree with a reality that has Barkley with a ring and pies. And I hate hiney spiders.

Jeremy Lin is FREE!

And so is David Lee

Not so for Spree

I am pissed.

Title odds are 200:1. So you're saying there's a chance!
jrodmc
Posts: 30972
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
2/27/2012  2:34 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
93BUICK wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Childs2Dudley wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
jimimou wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
VDesai wrote:
Marv wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:the send closk needs to look like a send closk again :(

send closk

you both have a point.

agreed

agree with this agreement.

all right you talked me into it.


There needs to be a little more disagreement in this thread. What was your guys opinion on the Mo Taylor trade?

i disagree w your statements on disagreement. and, if you're talking about the chinese bball association star, mo taylor, then i agree w that as well.

i always wanted to see a little mo mo. you too?

are we still in agreement on this?

yes. let's move on to jerome. do we all agree that he's a god among men?

jerome is definitiely large...in fact, he is twice as large as the largest man.

agree

too bad what happened to eddy curry. you agree?

i disagree. i honestly think it's too bad what happened to jerome.

I feel for the intern... I refuse to feel for Anucha

well she could have gotten in the truck too....


I am new to this thread, and I like pie. Oh , and so does Jerome.

I happen to know eddy likes pie more than mo or Jerome.

Brendan Suhr can beat both these men in a pie-eating contest.

Yeah, well I like roadhead. Even more than pie. Agreed?

I need a truck.

I think everyone should stop whining about send closk. I like the fact that it's a pie ra misk instead.

I'd really not be able to agree with a reality that has Barkley with a ring and pies. And I hate hiney spiders.

Jeremy Lin is FREE!

And so is David Lee

Not so for Spree

I am pissed.

Stat is dissed.

Hope is a good thing. And nothing good ever dies, but it just may not make the playoffs.
Allanfan20
Posts: 33782
Alba Posts: 48
Joined: 1/16/2004
Member: #542
USA
2/27/2012  11:47 PM
jrodmc wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
93BUICK wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Childs2Dudley wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
jimimou wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
VDesai wrote:
Marv wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:the send closk needs to look like a send closk again :(

send closk

you both have a point.

agreed

agree with this agreement.

all right you talked me into it.


There needs to be a little more disagreement in this thread. What was your guys opinion on the Mo Taylor trade?

i disagree w your statements on disagreement. and, if you're talking about the chinese bball association star, mo taylor, then i agree w that as well.

i always wanted to see a little mo mo. you too?

are we still in agreement on this?

yes. let's move on to jerome. do we all agree that he's a god among men?

jerome is definitiely large...in fact, he is twice as large as the largest man.

agree

too bad what happened to eddy curry. you agree?

i disagree. i honestly think it's too bad what happened to jerome.

I feel for the intern... I refuse to feel for Anucha

well she could have gotten in the truck too....


I am new to this thread, and I like pie. Oh , and so does Jerome.

I happen to know eddy likes pie more than mo or Jerome.

Brendan Suhr can beat both these men in a pie-eating contest.

Yeah, well I like roadhead. Even more than pie. Agreed?

I need a truck.

I think everyone should stop whining about send closk. I like the fact that it's a pie ra misk instead.

I'd really not be able to agree with a reality that has Barkley with a ring and pies. And I hate hiney spiders.

Jeremy Lin is FREE!

And so is David Lee

Not so for Spree

I am pissed.

Stat is dissed.

He's dissed because this has turned into the worlds largest pyramid and he's not allowed on it.

Title odds are 200:1. So you're saying there's a chance!
jrodmc
Posts: 30972
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
2/28/2012  11:06 AM
Allanfan20 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
93BUICK wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Childs2Dudley wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
jimimou wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
VDesai wrote:
Marv wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:the send closk needs to look like a send closk again :(

send closk

you both have a point.

agreed

agree with this agreement.

all right you talked me into it.


There needs to be a little more disagreement in this thread. What was your guys opinion on the Mo Taylor trade?

i disagree w your statements on disagreement. and, if you're talking about the chinese bball association star, mo taylor, then i agree w that as well.

i always wanted to see a little mo mo. you too?

are we still in agreement on this?

yes. let's move on to jerome. do we all agree that he's a god among men?

jerome is definitiely large...in fact, he is twice as large as the largest man.

agree

too bad what happened to eddy curry. you agree?

i disagree. i honestly think it's too bad what happened to jerome.

I feel for the intern... I refuse to feel for Anucha

well she could have gotten in the truck too....


I am new to this thread, and I like pie. Oh , and so does Jerome.

I happen to know eddy likes pie more than mo or Jerome.

Brendan Suhr can beat both these men in a pie-eating contest.

Yeah, well I like roadhead. Even more than pie. Agreed?

I need a truck.

I think everyone should stop whining about send closk. I like the fact that it's a pie ra misk instead.

I'd really not be able to agree with a reality that has Barkley with a ring and pies. And I hate hiney spiders.

Jeremy Lin is FREE!

And so is David Lee

Not so for Spree

I am pissed.

Stat is dissed.

He's dissed because this has turned into the worlds largest pyramid and he's not allowed on it.

We both know that's not true, but Buick's informed everyone not to say why.

Hope is a good thing. And nothing good ever dies, but it just may not make the playoffs.
SupremeCommander
Posts: 32302
Alba Posts: 35
Joined: 4/28/2006
Member: #1127

3/15/2012  10:51 AM
jrodmc wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
93BUICK wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Childs2Dudley wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
jimimou wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
VDesai wrote:
Marv wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:the send closk needs to look like a send closk again :(

send closk

you both have a point.

agreed

agree with this agreement.

all right you talked me into it.


There needs to be a little more disagreement in this thread. What was your guys opinion on the Mo Taylor trade?

i disagree w your statements on disagreement. and, if you're talking about the chinese bball association star, mo taylor, then i agree w that as well.

i always wanted to see a little mo mo. you too?

are we still in agreement on this?

yes. let's move on to jerome. do we all agree that he's a god among men?

jerome is definitiely large...in fact, he is twice as large as the largest man.

agree

too bad what happened to eddy curry. you agree?

i disagree. i honestly think it's too bad what happened to jerome.

I feel for the intern... I refuse to feel for Anucha

well she could have gotten in the truck too....


I am new to this thread, and I like pie. Oh , and so does Jerome.

I happen to know eddy likes pie more than mo or Jerome.

Brendan Suhr can beat both these men in a pie-eating contest.

Yeah, well I like roadhead. Even more than pie. Agreed?

I need a truck.

I think everyone should stop whining about send closk. I like the fact that it's a pie ra misk instead.

I'd really not be able to agree with a reality that has Barkley with a ring and pies. And I hate hiney spiders.

Jeremy Lin is FREE!

And so is David Lee

Not so for Spree

I am pissed.

Stat is dissed.

He's dissed because this has turned into the worlds largest pyramid and he's not allowed on it.

We both know that's not true, but Buick's informed everyone not to say why.

Nalod said: You had me at the first sentence. Then you asked us to be your emotional tampon.
jrodmc
Posts: 30972
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
3/27/2012  12:43 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
93BUICK wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Childs2Dudley wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
jimimou wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
jimimou wrote:
VDesai wrote:
Marv wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
jimimou wrote:
Marv wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:the send closk needs to look like a send closk again :(

send closk

you both have a point.

agreed

agree with this agreement.

all right you talked me into it.


There needs to be a little more disagreement in this thread. What was your guys opinion on the Mo Taylor trade?

i disagree w your statements on disagreement. and, if you're talking about the chinese bball association star, mo taylor, then i agree w that as well.

i always wanted to see a little mo mo. you too?

are we still in agreement on this?

yes. let's move on to jerome. do we all agree that he's a god among men?

jerome is definitiely large...in fact, he is twice as large as the largest man.

agree

too bad what happened to eddy curry. you agree?

i disagree. i honestly think it's too bad what happened to jerome.

I feel for the intern... I refuse to feel for Anucha

well she could have gotten in the truck too....


I am new to this thread, and I like pie. Oh , and so does Jerome.

I happen to know eddy likes pie more than mo or Jerome.

Brendan Suhr can beat both these men in a pie-eating contest.

Yeah, well I like roadhead. Even more than pie. Agreed?

I need a truck.

I think everyone should stop whining about send closk. I like the fact that it's a pie ra misk instead.

I'd really not be able to agree with a reality that has Barkley with a ring and pies. And I hate hiney spiders.

Jeremy Lin is FREE!

And so is David Lee

Not so for Spree

I am pissed.

Stat is dissed.

He's dissed because this has turned into the worlds largest pyramid and he's not allowed on it.

We both know that's not true, but Buick's informed everyone not to say why.

Hope is a good thing. And nothing good ever dies, but it just may not make the playoffs.
NYKBocker
Posts: 35696
Alba Posts: 472
Joined: 1/14/2003
Member: #377
USA
1/30/2014  5:02 PM
jrodmc
Posts: 30972
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
2/1/2014  10:03 AM
NYKBocker wrote:

Hope is a good thing. And nothing good ever dies, but it just may not make the playoffs.
jrodmc
Posts: 30972
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
9/23/2014  3:04 PM
Hope is a good thing. And nothing good ever dies, but it just may not make the playoffs.
martin
Posts: 47861
Alba Posts: 106
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
9/23/2014  10:53 PM
jrodmc wrote:

excellent point

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
BasketballJones
Posts: 31959
Alba Posts: 19
Joined: 7/16/2002
Member: #290
USA
9/24/2014  10:59 AM
martin wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

excellent point

Agreed - the most meaningful thing he's ever said.

jrodmc
Posts: 30972
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
9/24/2014  12:09 PM
BasketballJones wrote:
martin wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

excellent point

Agreed - the most meaningful thing he's ever said.

You said it first, moron.

Hope is a good thing. And nothing good ever dies, but it just may not make the playoffs.
BasketballJones
Posts: 31959
Alba Posts: 19
Joined: 7/16/2002
Member: #290
USA
9/24/2014  10:15 PM
jrodmc wrote:
BasketballJones wrote:
martin wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

excellent point

Agreed - the most meaningful thing he's ever said.

You said it first, moron.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

send closk

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.