[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Welcome and Forum Etiquette Reminder
Author Thread
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
10/14/2010  3:16 PM
Is it a violation of etiquette to ask where's Bip?
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
10/14/2010  3:17 PM
jrodmc wrote:Is it a violation of etiquette to ask where's Bip?

Every time Bip posts here he is violating someone's better judgment

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
10/15/2010  2:23 PM
jrodmc wrote:Is it a violation of etiquette to ask where's Bip?

He is out there looking for his post count.

Allanfan20
Member: #542
USA
11/5/2010  3:42 PM
eViL wrote:
Posted by nyk4ever:

I been waiting till Bip left to come back and post here. Seems like the coast is clear...

i think he's getting ready to blow this whistle on this joint. i think we really upset him. poor guy. ever since his post count went down to zero, he's been emotionally unstable.

I think Bips emotional unstability traces back to abysses even deeper than that. Think: It was revealed that he's CLEARLY BoBo and hates Tim Duncan. He still believes Charlie Ward is the greatest player to ever play. He's still in an abusive relationship with Larry Brown and refuses to leave. To top it off, he thinks Renaldo Balkman is white. I think he needs some quiet time and he also needs to discover his inner self and niche. Maybe he should go hang out with Orangeblobman on one of his fantastic naked bicycle hunting adventures.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Bippity10
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #574
11/18/2010  3:37 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
eViL wrote:
Posted by nyk4ever:

I been waiting till Bip left to come back and post here. Seems like the coast is clear...

i think he's getting ready to blow this whistle on this joint. i think we really upset him. poor guy. ever since his post count went down to zero, he's been emotionally unstable.

I think Bips emotional unstability traces back to abysses even deeper than that. Think: It was revealed that he's CLEARLY BoBo and hates Tim Duncan. He still believes Charlie Ward is the greatest player to ever play. He's still in an abusive relationship with Larry Brown and refuses to leave. To top it off, he thinks Renaldo Balkman is white. I think he needs some quiet time and he also needs to discover his inner self and niche. Maybe he should go hang out with Orangeblobman on one of his fantastic naked bicycle hunting adventures.

Despite all the scorn and ridicule taht I receive on a daily basis it is clear that I have started some of the most amazing threads this site has ever seen
1.) Bipp vs. Bobo the TDuncan is poop event
2.) Bip vs. Bobo the Ray Allen can't shoot straight extravaganza
3.) The get together to end all get togethers
4.) The UltimateKnicks draft war roomania
5.) The Renaldo Balkman gets his color by sitting out in the sun sensation

You can't deny that you need me here. Both in Appalonia and on teh surface.

I just hope that people will like me
Childs2Dudley
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #3051
USA
11/18/2010  3:52 PM
Bippity10 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
eViL wrote:
Posted by nyk4ever:

Despite all the scorn and ridicule taht I receive on a daily basis it is clear that I have started some of the most amazing threads this site has ever seen

Bip, I have excommunicated you from Appalonia.

Goodbye.

"Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us." - Earl Nightingale
Bippity10
11/18/2010  4:09 PM
Childs2Dudley wrote:
Bippity10 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
eViL wrote:
Posted by nyk4ever:

Goodbye.

Who are you to excommunicate me from Appalonia. I take orders from the Gods of Appalonia and no one else. Well, that's not true I do whatever BBallJones says because he is a very wise man.

Childs2Dudley
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #3051
USA
11/18/2010  4:16 PM
Bippity10 wrote:
Childs2Dudley wrote:
Bippity10 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
eViL wrote:
Posted by nyk4ever:

Goodbye.

Who are you to excommunicate me from Appalonia. I take orders from the Gods of Appalonia and no one else. Well, that's not true I do whatever BBallJones says because he is a very wise man.

Bip...I...am your father.

"Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us." - Earl Nightingale
Bippity10
11/18/2010  4:22 PM
Childs2Dudley wrote:
Bippity10 wrote:
Childs2Dudley wrote:
Bippity10 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
eViL wrote:
Posted by nyk4ever:

Goodbye.

No, no, that’s not true. That’s impossible.

Allanfan20
USA
11/18/2010  4:28 PM
Bippity10 wrote:
Childs2Dudley wrote:
Bippity10 wrote:
Childs2Dudley wrote:
Bippity10 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
eViL wrote:
Posted by nyk4ever:

Goodbye.

Bip, the Tim Duncan debate occured on the MSG board. Are you currently cheating on Martin and Andrew right now?

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Bippity10
11/18/2010  4:41 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
Bippity10 wrote:
Childs2Dudley wrote:
Bippity10 wrote:
Childs2Dudley wrote:
Bippity10 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
eViL wrote:
Posted by nyk4ever:

Goodbye.

Bip, the Tim Duncan debate occured on the MSG board. Are you currently cheating on Martin and Andrew right now?

No I am not currently cheating on Martin and Andrew at this time, presently right now

Bippity10
11/18/2010  4:43 PM
The Knicks have been losing for so long that it's hard for me to distinguish between MSG and UK. I'll tell you the MSG people were nicer that's for sure. Never had to worry about my post counts around there. Bannings, that's what I had to worry about. But, not my post count.
Allanfan20
USA
11/18/2010  4:44 PM
Bippity10 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
Bippity10 wrote:
Childs2Dudley wrote:
Bippity10 wrote:
Childs2Dudley wrote:
Bippity10 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
eViL wrote:
Posted by nyk4ever:

Goodbye.

No I am not currently cheating on Martin and Andrew at this time, presently right now

I have witnesses that have reported differently.

Allanfan20
USA
11/18/2010  4:46 PM
Bippity10 wrote:The Knicks have been losing for so long that it's hard for me to distinguish between MSG and UK. I'll tell you the MSG people were nicer that's for sure. Never had to worry about my post counts around there. Bannings, that's what I had to worry about. But, not my post count.

Maybe once a year, I'll make an attempt to reregister and find my attempts to be a failure. That one moderator was a humdinga I tell ya.

Allanfan20
USA
11/18/2010  4:48 PM
^I just looked up humdinger and completely thought it meant something else. I just called her a person of excellence.
Bippity10
11/18/2010  4:50 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
Bippity10 wrote:The Knicks have been losing for so long that it's hard for me to distinguish between MSG and UK. I'll tell you the MSG people were nicer that's for sure. Never had to worry about my post counts around there. Bannings, that's what I had to worry about. But, not my post count.

Maybe once a year, I'll make an attempt to reregister and find my attempts to be a failure. That one moderator was a humdinga I tell ya.

I can't remember why I got banned. I think someone was joking with me and called me a jerk and I wrote back something like, I'll jerk you back to the stone ages if you say something like taht again. Next thing I know I was permanently on UK. I didn't even know what hit me. I could have used Appalonia back in those days

Allanfan20
USA
11/18/2010  5:05 PM
Bippity10 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:

I can't remember why I got banned. I think someone was joking with me and called me a jerk and I wrote back something like, I'll jerk you back to the stone ages if you say something like taht again. Next thing I know I was permanently on UK. I didn't even know what hit me. I could have used Appalonia back in those days

That's f'in funny. I haven't even read anything on that board in quite awhile though. The last time I did it was kinda crappy but there were definitely some good convos on that board when we posted.

Bippity10
11/18/2010  5:23 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
Bippity10 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:

That's f'in funny. I haven't even read anything on that board in quite awhile though. The last time I did it was kinda crappy but there were definitely some good convos on that board when we posted.

The Best Allan, the best

BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
11/18/2010  5:26 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/18/2010  5:26 PM
All are welcome because it is only the very few, most observant posters who ever come here. So in that sense, we are an elite group.
https:// It's not so hard.
Bippity10
11/19/2010  10:54 AM
BasketballJones wrote:All are welcome because it is only the very few, most observant posters who ever come here. So in that sense, we are an elite group.

We should fight crime

Welcome and Forum Etiquette Reminder

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy