[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Welcome and Forum Etiquette Reminder
Author Thread
GKFv2
Posts: 26739
Alba Posts: 114
Joined: 1/16/2007
Member: #1259
USA
9/22/2009  12:08 PM
Don't insult me. we didn't need you there anyway. We have Bip.
"If I see these refs in front of me I will F* kill them. F** them! If I see their daughters in front of me, I am going to F** them, F** them in the mouth, from the front and the back. I will F** their mothers too." - Darko Milicic
AUTOADVERT
metra
Posts: 20742
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/11/2003
Member: #473
10/8/2009  5:33 PM
Why don't you get a favicon?

And you should mark threads users participated in.
Bippity10
Posts: 13995
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/26/2004
Member: #574
10/19/2009  1:22 PM
Man, it's a madhouse out there today. What's wrong with everyone? Why don't they just all let me be?
I just hope that people will like me
BasketballJones
Posts: 31949
Alba Posts: 19
Joined: 7/16/2002
Member: #290
USA
10/19/2009  2:24 PM
I found a new Appollonia.

http://beta.ultimateknicks.com/forum/forum.asp?f=2

jimimou
Posts: 23517
Alba Posts: 36
Lame Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 6/6/2004
Member: #681
USA
10/26/2009  1:22 PM
i was in the bathroom and saw this threadtopic url posted in the bathroom , so i go back to my computer and type in the magical url and presto! here i am!

and in case anyone is wondering, i scrubbed the wall in the bathroom clean so that no-one else can fnd this special place.

Bippity10
Posts: 13995
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/26/2004
Member: #574
10/26/2009  4:59 PM
jimimou wrote:i was in the bathroom and saw this threadtopic url posted in the bathroom , so i go back to my computer and type in the magical url and presto! here i am!

and in case anyone is wondering, i scrubbed the wall in the bathroom clean so that no-one else can fnd this special place.

Welcome jimimou. This is a place of peace and love. A place where all can come to let their troubles melt away. We welcome you with open arms. Please enjoy the solace that only Appalonia can provide

Oh and by the way if you tell anyone about this place we will rip your heart out and feed it to you.

I just hope that people will like me
VDesai
Posts: 33990
Alba Posts: 43
Joined: 10/28/2003
Member: #477
USA
10/26/2009  8:49 PM
This place isn't a secret anymore....the new forums tell you when someone last posted on it.
nyk4ever
Posts: 40901
Alba Posts: 12
Joined: 1/12/2005
Member: #848
USA
10/26/2009  9:37 PM
VDesai wrote:This place isn't a secret anymore....the new forums tell you when someone last posted on it.

everything bip touches turns to ****

"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
jimimou
Posts: 23517
Alba Posts: 36
Lame Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 6/6/2004
Member: #681
USA
10/27/2009  8:48 AM
i appreciate being here and will do my part to uphold the secrecy of appalonia. btw - des - i dont see where the forums tell you when someone posted on this thread. maybe it still IS a secret...shhhhhhhhh
skeng
Posts: 22090
Alba Posts: 7
Joined: 10/27/2009
Member: #2959
Denmark
10/28/2009  6:50 PM
jimimou wrote:i appreciate being here and will do my part to uphold the secrecy of appalonia. btw - des - i dont see where the forums tell you when someone posted on this thread. maybe it still IS a secret...shhhhhhhhh

I've been here on the forum for less than 24 hours and have already found it, so give up jim...

Legalize di NBA
BasketballJones
Posts: 31949
Alba Posts: 19
Joined: 7/16/2002
Member: #290
USA
10/28/2009  11:39 PM
It's over man. The end of an era.
Bippity10
Posts: 13995
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/26/2004
Member: #574
10/29/2009  5:06 PM
BasketballJones wrote:It's over man. The end of an era.

Where will we go, what will we do. Oh great wise one, please provide us with guidance

I just hope that people will like me
JohnWallace44
Posts: 25119
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 6/14/2005
Member: #910
USA
11/2/2009  10:23 AM
test
Alan Hahn: Nate Robinson has been on a ridonkulous scoring tear lately (remember when he couldn't hit Jerome James with a Big Mac in early January?)
DurzoBlint
Posts: 23067
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 7/10/2006
Member: #1152
USA
11/6/2009  12:01 PM
Hey guys, I'm a newbie but promise not to act like a jerk.
Now, LETS GO KNICKS
the fact that you can't even have an unrelated thread without some tool here bringing him up make me think that rational minds are few and far between. Bunch of emotionally weak, angst riddled people. I mean, how many times can you argue the same shyt
BasketballJones
Posts: 31949
Alba Posts: 19
Joined: 7/16/2002
Member: #290
USA
11/18/2009  6:40 PM
Has this thread become invisible again?
orangeblobman
Posts: 27269
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 3/1/2009
Member: #2539
Nauru
12/1/2009  3:08 PM
be etiquetted good
WE AIN'T NOWHERE WITH THIS BUM CHOKER IN CARMELO. GIVE ME STARKS'S 2-21 ANY DAY OVER THIS LACKLUSTER CLUSTEREFF.
WindsorPl
Posts: 20413
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/12/2009
Member: #2799
USA
2/19/2010  11:28 AM
Andrew wrote:All of the changes the Knicks have undergone has brought more interest to this site and we are happy about it....the more forum posters the better. There have not been many problems, but we just want to remind everyone of some of the guidlines for this forum.


  • While healthy debate and discussion is fine, please refrain from rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. If it's severe enough you will lose your account privileges.
  • Each member is allowed one login account. If you would like to change your account name please don't reregister...email us.
  • We have a filter that censors the common swear words so that people of all ages can enjoy the site. Please don't try to circumvent it.
  • Please do not use ALL CAPS in your thread titles or posts.

Thanks for everyones participation.

Andrew/Martin
What is the etiquette on new threads? It seems like there are multiple threads for the same subject. It was a mad house the last couple of days because of the deadline and it was tough to follow. I stayed away. Others may have as well. Some order in the chaos may help newbies, interested parties and traffic in general.

BasketballJones
Posts: 31949
Alba Posts: 19
Joined: 7/16/2002
Member: #290
USA
2/19/2010  11:39 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/19/2010  11:40 AM
WindsorPl wrote:
Andrew/Martin
What is the etiquette on new threads? It seems like there are multiple threads for the same subject. It was a mad house the last couple of days because of the deadline and it was tough to follow. I stayed away. Others may have as well. Some order in the chaos may help newbies, interested parties and traffic in general.

I think Martin & Andrew may have lives and not be able to constantly monitor the site for this sort of thing.

I think they do try to keep duplicate threads to a minimum, but when things get crazy like they did yesterday, I'm sure it's difficult. Sometimes it helps to post a link in the new thread pointing to the old thread saying "already discussed here" or something.

But sometimes, like yesterday, maybe there's not much you can do. Maybe you just have to be strong and deal with it.

WindsorPl
Posts: 20413
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/12/2009
Member: #2799
USA
2/19/2010  2:29 PM
BasketballJones wrote:
WindsorPl wrote:
Andrew/Martin
What is the etiquette on new threads? It seems like there are multiple threads for the same subject. It was a mad house the last couple of days because of the deadline and it was tough to follow. I stayed away. Others may have as well. Some order in the chaos may help newbies, interested parties and traffic in general.

I think Martin & Andrew may have lives and not be able to constantly monitor the site for this sort of thing.

I think they do try to keep duplicate threads to a minimum, but when things get crazy like they did yesterday, I'm sure it's difficult. Sometimes it helps to post a link in the new thread pointing to the old thread saying "already discussed here" or something.

But sometimes, like yesterday, maybe there's not much you can do. Maybe you just have to be strong and deal with it.

It's not about being strong. It's about that precious commodity called time. Had to jump from thread to thread to follow, whereas somewhere else, it was more organized and efficient.
They have a done a good job with this site so far. Just a suggestion to improve at peak traffic opportunities.
Thanks for the feedback though Jones.

BasketballJones
Posts: 31949
Alba Posts: 19
Joined: 7/16/2002
Member: #290
USA
2/19/2010  7:57 PM
WindsorPl wrote:It's not about being strong. It's about that precious commodity called time. Had to jump from thread to thread to follow, whereas somewhere else, it was more organized and efficient.
They have a done a good job with this site so far. Just a suggestion to improve at peak traffic opportunities.
Thanks for the feedback though Jones.

Other sites may have volunteers moderating. Anyway, I think the right place for submitting requests is: http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/forum.asp?f=5

Hardly anyone ever looks at this thread.

Welcome and Forum Etiquette Reminder

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.