Welcome and Forum Etiquette Reminder
Author Thread
GKFv2
Alba Posts: 114
Member: #1259
USA
7/15/2009  5:31 PM
Posted by Bippity10:

Wow I feel like I've fallen down a hole into a magical land hidden from the rest of the world. I shall call this thread Appalonia.

You're not allowed here. Leave.
"If I see these refs in front of me I will F* kill them. F** them! If I see their daughters in front of me, I am going to F** them, F** them in the mouth, from the front and the back. I will F** their mothers too." - Darko Milicic
AUTOADVERT
Bippity10
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #574
7/15/2009  5:33 PM
Posted by GKFv2:
Posted by Bippity10:

Wow I feel like I've fallen down a hole into a magical land hidden from the rest of the world. I shall call this thread Appalonia.

If you are going to be like that, maybe I don't want to be here. But if I leave, I'm taking my basketballjones with me. Come on Jones, let's get out of here!
I just hope that people will like me
GKFv2
USA
7/15/2009  5:37 PM
Posted by Bippity10:
Posted by GKFv2:
Posted by Bippity10:

If you are going to be like that, maybe I don't want to be here. But if I leave, I'm taking my basketballjones with me. Come on Jones, let's get out of here!

He's not coming with you. He likes it here and we want him here. Take your 1025 posts out of here sir.

[Edited by - GKFv2 on 07-15-2009 5:37 PM]
"If I see these refs in front of me I will F* kill them. F** them! If I see their daughters in front of me, I am going to F** them, F** them in the mouth, from the front and the back. I will F** their mothers too." - Darko Milicic
Bippity10
7/15/2009  5:47 PM
Posted by GKFv2:
Posted by Bippity10:
Posted by GKFv2:
Posted by Bippity10:

He's not coming with you. He likes it here and we want him here. Take your 1025 posts out of here sir.

Is this true jones?
GKFv2
USA
7/15/2009  6:28 PM
Posted by Bippity10:
Posted by GKFv2:
Posted by Bippity10:
Posted by GKFv2:
Posted by Bippity10:

Is this true jones?

He wont answer you. He doesn't like you.
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
7/15/2009  6:29 PM
The UK Soap Opera
Knicks_Fan
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
7/15/2009  6:40 PM
Hey! What are you guys doing here? This is an exclusive thread. How the heck did Bip get in here? Who told him?
https:// It's not so hard.
BasketballJones
USA
7/15/2009  6:41 PM
This used to be a nice quiet thread, where I could hang out and get some peace and quiet. Now it's like Grand Central Station in here.
GKFv2
USA
7/15/2009  6:42 PM
Posted by BasketballJones:

This used to be a nice quiet thread, where I could hang out and get some peace and quiet. Now it's like Grand Central Station in here.

It's Bip's fault. I told him to leave. I warned him.

Jones, get this guy outta here.
BasketballJones
USA
7/15/2009  6:44 PM
Posted by GKFv2:

It's too late. He's in. I just hope he doesn't tell all those other unobservant bozos about this thread.
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
7/15/2009  6:46 PM

Don't worry, most are focused on the Alba tournament and GKF expulsed Bip. And me, I'm peaceful 0:)
Knicks_Fan
eViL
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #561
USA
7/15/2009  7:13 PM
Posted by GKFv2:

It's too late. He's in. I just hope he doesn't tell all those other unobservant bozos about this thread.

check out my latest hip hop project: https://soundcloud.com/michaelcro http://youtu.be/scNXshrpyZo
Bippity10
7/17/2009  1:10 PM
Posted by GKFv2:

I stumbled on it by accident. I meant to click on the summer league send closk thread and discovered this magical world where people can go and be whoever they want to be and achieve whatever they want to achieve. When I saw Jones I thought this is where I want to be. But now I'm getting the feeling that I'm not wanted.
Bippity10
7/17/2009  1:12 PM
Posted by GKFv2:

Jones, stop playing around. I'm heading up to the surface and I'm expecting you to be a couple steps behind me(not staring at my asse this time but simply following). let's go. Stop fooling around, get your stuff and let's go. I'm not going to ask again.
BasketballJones
USA
7/17/2009  1:33 PM
Posted by Bippity10:
Posted by GKFv2:

Jones, stop playing around. I'm heading up to the surface and I'm expecting you to be a couple steps behind me(not staring at my asse this time but simply following). let's go. Stop fooling around, get your stuff and let's go. I'm not going to ask again.

Sorry Bip. I'm hooked on this magical world. The rest of y'all are just visitors. I live here.
Bippity10
7/17/2009  1:45 PM
Posted by Bippity10:
Posted by GKFv2:

Sorry Bip. I'm hooked on this magical world. The rest of y'all are just visitors. I live here.

So this is what it's come too. After all these years you are choosing Apalonia over me. I'm not going to say this doesn't hurt, because it does. I thought I could fit in here, but it's apparent that this isn't the place I thought it was. i thought it was a place of acceptance but in reality it's a place of exclusion. A place where you guys can pretend that you are better than all of us surface dwellers. Well, my friends I am a surface dweller and proud of it. I won't tell anybody about your dirty little secret. But watch your p's and q's. We have weapons of unimaginable strength on the surface. And if you cross us, we will not hesitate to use them.

Go to hell Apalonians!!
BasketballJones
USA
7/17/2009  1:46 PM
Posted by Bippity10:
Posted by Bippity10:
Posted by GKFv2:

So this is what it's come too. After all these years you are choosing Apalonia over me. I'm not going to say this doesn't hurt, because it does. I thought I could fit in here, but it's apparent that this isn't the place I thought it was. i thought it was a place of acceptance but in reality it's a place of exclusion. A place where you guys can pretend that you are better than all of us surface dwellers. Well, my friends I am a surface dweller and proud of it. I won't tell anybody about your dirty little secret. But watch your p's and q's. We have weapons of unimaginable strength on the surface. And if you cross us, we will not hesitate to use them.

Go to hell Apalonians!!

We're not pretending.
BasketballJones
USA
7/17/2009  1:47 PM
Bip, you're bringing a lot of bad vibes to this thread man.
eViL
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #561
USA
7/17/2009  2:05 PM

Bip, you're bringing a lot of bad vibes to this thread man.

I guess there can be no doubt who's been the black cloud hovering above the Knicks all these years.
check out my latest hip hop project: https://soundcloud.com/michaelcro http://youtu.be/scNXshrpyZo
Bippity10
7/17/2009  3:44 PM
Posted by Bippity10:
Posted by Bippity10:
Posted by GKFv2:

Go to hell Apalonians!!

We're not pretending.

Oooops sorry, I thought we were. My bad
Welcome and Forum Etiquette Reminder

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy