[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

HAUP--trading 1.39
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Posts: 49444
Alba Posts: 8
Joined: 7/30/2002
Member: #303
6/17/2010  2:56 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/17/2010  3:02 PM
EGHT 1.50--

EGHT 1.59

AUTOADVERT
nyk4ever
Posts: 40901
Alba Posts: 12
Joined: 1/12/2005
Member: #848
USA
6/17/2010  3:47 PM
i went in on it when you first advocated it briggs and as usual, you are absolutely on point. so far so good. thanks briggs!!!
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
Nalod
Posts: 54074
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
6/17/2010  5:04 PM
martin wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:VG--2.70 My wife better have her sucking skills ready

hahahahaahaha

Like I said: "somtimes your the chimp, and somtimes your the frog"

Anger sells, don't buy!
BRIGGS
Posts: 49444
Alba Posts: 8
Joined: 7/30/2002
Member: #303
6/17/2010  5:24 PM
nyk4ever wrote:i went in on it when you first advocated it briggs and as usual, you are absolutely on point. so far so good. thanks briggs!!!

Man I advocated VG in the low 1.80s what is the so far part--that is one helluva gain

nyk4ever
Posts: 40901
Alba Posts: 12
Joined: 1/12/2005
Member: #848
USA
6/17/2010  5:56 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:i went in on it when you first advocated it briggs and as usual, you are absolutely on point. so far so good. thanks briggs!!!

Man I advocated VG in the low 1.80s what is the so far part--that is one helluva gain

oh no.. i was talking about EGHT.. my bad briggs.

i wish i went in on the VG when you had mentioned it, but didn't have the money in my zecco account at the time.

"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
Silverfuel
Posts: 31746
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 6/27/2002
Member: #268
USA
6/17/2010  7:36 PM
unreal man, this stuff just keeps climbing. Briggs the alchemist.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Markji
Posts: 22719
Alba Posts: -4
Joined: 9/14/2007
Member: #1673
USA
6/28/2010  12:52 PM
Briggs,
What is the latest with EGHT? Is there more to come?...or was the move just due to its inclusion into the RussellMicro cap 3000 fund?
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense. Tom Clancy - author
Nalod
Posts: 54074
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
7/9/2010  1:42 PM
Markji wrote:Briggs,
What is the latest with EGHT? Is there more to come?...or was the move just due to its inclusion into the RussellMicro cap 3000 fund?

Briggs, are you just gonna bath in the glory when they go up?

Maybe tell folks when your selling? That is part of the fun.

Again, its just fun!!!!

Anger sells, don't buy!
Nalod
Posts: 54074
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
7/9/2010  4:38 PM
BRIGGS wrote:VG--2.70 My wife better have her sucking skills ready


Im a stooge?

Anger sells, don't buy!
BRIGGS
Posts: 49444
Alba Posts: 8
Joined: 7/30/2002
Member: #303
7/9/2010  5:02 PM
Nalod wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:VG--2.70 My wife better have her sucking skills ready


Im a stooge?

Yes you are. And By the way I called it at 1.37 it traded to 1.59 a few days later--that is a nice gain and is trading .07 lower right now. Every stock cant trade 100% in a day or a week---I have mine on that one--Im patient with it. I did not see the questions nor did I have anything to report. If you don't have the blls to be patient--don't trade em. If I dont answer a question--i didnt see it or there is no change--Im not paid by you or anyone else--although I have made many people here $$$$$$$for FREE as a gesture---this is a courtesy so treat it with respect.

Nalod
Posts: 54074
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
7/9/2010  5:12 PM
You see every post here. Don't lie.

I have made money from your trades also and thanked you often. You get very bent out of shape when ever such a thing happens. Go find where I was disrespectful. We have talked about this and like I said, Others have chimed in and tried to clarify my statement.

Just say "yeah, Im still good on it". Im not asking the question. It was over a week ago.

I have said it before, I do this for a living and both very good at it and very patient. I bring this up because you keep going off. You might not dig my writing but thats not the point. On this thread you get my respect.

Anger sells, don't buy!
BigSm00th
Posts: 24504
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/9/2001
Member: #178
USA
7/9/2010  7:42 PM
Nalod wrote:You see every post here. Don't lie.

I have made money from your trades also and thanked you often. You get very bent out of shape when ever such a thing happens. Go find where I was disrespectful. We have talked about this and like I said, Others have chimed in and tried to clarify my statement.

Just say "yeah, Im still good on it". Im not asking the question. It was over a week ago.

I have said it before, I do this for a living and both very good at it and very patient. I bring this up because you keep going off. You might not dig my writing but thats not the point. On this thread you get my respect.

stop pushing briggs' buttons nalod. PIPE DOWN or none of us will be getting briggy with it.

#Knickstaps
BasketballJones
Posts: 31949
Alba Posts: 19
Joined: 7/16/2002
Member: #290
USA
7/12/2010  3:30 PM
So this is momentum investing?
BRIGGS
Posts: 49444
Alba Posts: 8
Joined: 7/30/2002
Member: #303
7/22/2010  5:42 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
kam77 wrote:VG is @ 2.19
Haup is @ 2.35

Are either of these worth buying now or did i miss the window of opportunity? Thanks.

Haup is on the dump VG is on the pump When haup is .7 I will come back lol


Also buy EGHT now trading 1.37

Come on BRIGGS wtf---its been a whole month now--I shouldve been paid--why dont you own up I demand a profit of 300% in 3 weeks!!!!

Nalod
Posts: 54074
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
7/22/2010  9:32 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
kam77 wrote:VG is @ 2.19
Haup is @ 2.35

Are either of these worth buying now or did i miss the window of opportunity? Thanks.

Haup is on the dump VG is on the pump When haup is .7 I will come back lol


Also buy EGHT now trading 1.37

Come on BRIGGS wtf---its been a whole month now--I shouldve been paid--why dont you own up I demand a profit of 300% in 3 weeks!!!!

Son, you OK?

Anger sells, don't buy!
OasisBU
Posts: 24130
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 6/18/2002
Member: #257
USA
7/23/2010  10:16 AM
Patience is a virtue.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
BRIGGS
Posts: 49444
Alba Posts: 8
Joined: 7/30/2002
Member: #303
7/23/2010  1:56 PM
OasisBU wrote:Patience is a virtue.

That's the way it works--go ask Warren Buffet--I mean its nice to get a 300% pop in a week but sometimes it takes years--or never at all. This is a good play--Im highly confidant of it.

Silverfuel
Posts: 31746
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 6/27/2002
Member: #268
USA
7/23/2010  3:01 PM
Briggs, your picks and tips are highly appreciated. They are awesome. Every one of them. Btw, does VG still have legs or is it time to sell?
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
BRIGGS
Posts: 49444
Alba Posts: 8
Joined: 7/30/2002
Member: #303
7/23/2010  3:07 PM
Silverfuel wrote:Briggs, your picks and tips are highly appreciated. They are awesome. Every one of them. Btw, does VG still have legs or is it time to sell?

I own all of my EGHT in fact I added to my position the last 5 days. I dumped the VG in the 2.60 area.

Silverfuel
Posts: 31746
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 6/27/2002
Member: #268
USA
7/23/2010  3:39 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/23/2010  3:44 PM
sounds like a plan, i will do the same.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
HAUP--trading 1.39

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.