Martin....
Author Thread
firefly
Alba Posts: 17
Member: #721
United Kingdom
3/1/2010  7:18 PM
Any idea how to fix a broken Slingbox?!
Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream things that never were and ask why not?
AUTOADVERT
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
3/1/2010  7:20 PM
Martin is in India right now...
PURE KNICKS LOVE
firefly
United Kingdom
3/1/2010  7:37 PM
evil..... pure evil. Cheers Andrew, I will have to make do.

Business or pleasure?

Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream things that never were and ask why not?
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
3/1/2010  8:07 PM
firefly wrote:evil..... pure evil. Cheers Andrew, I will have to make do.

Business or pleasure?

dude is living the life! he is always going on really cool vacations.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
firefly
United Kingdom
3/1/2010  8:38 PM
No time for us plebs anymore. Jetsetting around the globe like he's the king of the world!!!

Well, when he gets back im gonna post double threads, start flame wars, cuss, post naughty pics and the rest, just to bring him back down to earth!!

Andrew
USA
3/1/2010  9:47 PM
Vacation
PURE KNICKS LOVE
jimimou
Alba Posts: 36
Lame Alba Posts: 1
Member: #681
USA
3/2/2010  8:51 AM
whats wrong with your slingbox fly?
firefly
United Kingdom
3/2/2010  8:57 AM
jimimou wrote:whats wrong with your slingbox fly?

Its gone dead Need the prince of awesome to return from DJ's hut to fix it!!

jimimou
Alba Posts: 36
Lame Alba Posts: 1
Member: #681
USA
3/2/2010  9:18 AM
what's wrong with it exactly? power doesnt turn on? i had a similar issue with mine about a month ago. i unplugged everything, uninstalled the software, then reinstalled everything like I first took it out of the box. it helped - just make sure you have your slingbox id # saved somewhere b/c when you gut it, you may need to manually enter it during the install phase.
firefly
United Kingdom
3/2/2010  9:21 AM
No clue whats wrong with it..... im the end user, not the installer. Box isnt in my house or even in my country...... Thats why I need Martin. I assume its lost connection for whatever reason but I need someone to reset it.
Andrew
USA
3/2/2010  9:38 AM
firefly wrote:No clue whats wrong with it..... im the end user, not the installer. Box isnt in my house or even in my country...... Thats why I need Martin. I assume its lost connection for whatever reason but I need someone to reset it.

I'd go check it out, but he didn't leave a key for me.

PURE KNICKS LOVE
firefly
United Kingdom
3/2/2010  9:50 AM
Andrew wrote:
firefly wrote:No clue whats wrong with it..... im the end user, not the installer. Box isnt in my house or even in my country...... Thats why I need Martin. I assume its lost connection for whatever reason but I need someone to reset it.

I'd go check it out, but he didn't leave a key for me.

Smart guy. Doesnt want your kids ruining his bachelor pad!! Nah, dont worry about it, I can wait. Thanks anyway.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/5/2010  4:47 AM
i have some cabana boys loggin in to ultimate, printing out some threads and reading them back to me in between refilling my Kingfisher beers. don't know if my boy will be able to type this in correctly so let me get to the point: my isp prob reset my IP or something so I have to change the firewall a bit. or just kick the slingbox once or twice to wake it up.

either way it'll be another week. 80s, humid, and a photo shoot just happened by the pool yesterday. All B models but what the hell.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Markji
Alba Posts: -4
Member: #1673
USA
3/5/2010  9:03 AM
Where in India are you? I have spent a few years there.
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense. Tom Clancy - author
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
3/5/2010  4:47 PM
martin wrote:i have some cabana boys loggin in to ultimate, printing out some threads and reading them back to me in between refilling my Kingfisher beers. don't know if my boy will be able to type this in correctly so let me get to the point: my isp prob reset my IP or something so I have to change the firewall a bit. or just kick the slingbox once or twice to wake it up.

either way it'll be another week. 80s, humid, and a photo shoot just happened by the pool yesterday. All B models but what the hell.

kingfisher + models + beach and the best food that side of the Atlantic! lucky bastard!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
martin
USA
3/6/2010  11:28 AM
Markji wrote:Where in India are you? I have spent a few years there.

Delhi is my base - sister and family live there. We did Jaipur, Jasalmaer, Cochi and Goa most recently. 1 more week in Delhi and I am back home. Been a long visit.

Markji
Alba Posts: -4
Member: #1673
USA
3/6/2010  12:24 PM
martin wrote:

Delhi is my base - sister and family live there. We did Jaipur, Jasalmaer, Cochi and Goa most recently. 1 more week in Delhi and I am back home. Been a long visit.

Quite nice. I would also recommend the Taj Mahal if you haven't seen it. I passed on it for years and finally saw it my last trip(2008) and was blown away.

If you are somewhat into Indian spirituality, the Kumbha Mela is going on in Haridwar, a couple hundred miles north of Delhi on the Ganges River. Literally millions of people are there. But go with someone who knows what they are doing for your health, safety and enjoyment. The evening arti(fire) ceremony to the Ganges is awesome.

Enjoy your time there. You aren't missing anything special with the Knicks.

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense. Tom Clancy - author
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
3/6/2010  12:34 PM
Silverfuel wrote:
martin wrote:i have some cabana boys loggin in to ultimate, printing out some threads and reading them back to me in between refilling my Kingfisher beers. don't know if my boy will be able to type this in correctly so let me get to the point: my isp prob reset my IP or something so I have to change the firewall a bit. or just kick the slingbox once or twice to wake it up.

kingfisher + models + beach and the best food that side of the Atlantic! lucky bastard!

Martin seems very fond of his cabana boys too.

https:// It's not so hard.
martin
USA
3/7/2010  2:12 AM
Markji wrote:
martin wrote:

Quite nice. I would also recommend the Taj Mahal if you haven't seen it. I passed on it for years and finally saw it my last trip(2008) and was blown away.

If you are somewhat into Indian spirituality, the Kumbha Mela is going on in Haridwar, a couple hundred miles north of Delhi on the Ganges River. Literally millions of people are there. But go with someone who knows what they are doing for your health, safety and enjoyment. The evening arti(fire) ceremony to the Ganges is awesome.

Enjoy your time there. You aren't missing anything special with the Knicks.

oh, we did make it to Agra to see Taj, one day trip out and back. Unfor I was sick that day so we kinda had to cut the whole visit short. Luckily I have only had a very slight version of the Delhi belly.

Been a good trip. I have been to Sri Lanka before so it wasnt too much of a cultural shock for me - and I have been to other East Asian countries.

Going with Dad and sis and her young one has limited our trip some but I think the highlights have been good enough.

Apparently I haven't missed much with Knicks games over the past 5 weeks. lol

martin
USA
3/7/2010  2:13 AM
BasketballJones wrote:
Silverfuel wrote:

Martin seems very fond of his cabana boys too.

those boys are earning their Rupies! I need another fresh lime soda!

Martin....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy