[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: 0-18 and counting...
Author Thread
orangeblobman
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #2539
Nauru
12/3/2009  10:38 PM
WE AIN'T NOWHERE WITH THIS BUM CHOKER IN CARMELO. GIVE ME STARKS'S 2-21 ANY DAY OVER THIS LACKLUSTER CLUSTEREFF.
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/3/2009  10:58 PM
kam77 wrote:
metra wrote:
kam77 wrote:Yeah, big name FA's will flock to 0-82 teams in the jersey swamplands.

Awesome rebuttal, bud. I like the part where you actually make an argument.

Let me clarify it for you.

Yeah, big name FA's will flock to 0-82 teams in the jersey swamplands.

You know that 3/5's of their starting lineup has been out for most of the season. You know that they already have a legit star, a franchise center and a very good young core. You know that they will have a top 3 pick in the next draft and another first round pick from the Kidd/Harris trade. You know that they are moving to Brooklyn and are being bought by a wealthy Russian owner. You know that when they traded Carter, and Jefferson they did it for cap reasons. You know that they committed to rebuilding and when healthy start three second year players, a third year player and a 26 year old star. If you follow Rod Thorn you know that he will either use some of his cap space at the trade deadline to get a very good player or he will sign a one or more very good players in the summer. I wish the Knicks were set up as well for the future as the Nets.

I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
K22
Member: #1182
USA
12/4/2009  10:47 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/4/2009  10:48 PM
One....

It's not gonna be us. Thank goodness.

-- the preceding post was brought to you by the letter K and the number 22.
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
12/4/2009  10:50 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
kam77 wrote:
metra wrote:
kam77 wrote:Yeah, big name FA's will flock to 0-82 teams in the jersey swamplands.

Awesome rebuttal, bud. I like the part where you actually make an argument.

Let me clarify it for you.

Yeah, big name FA's will flock to 0-82 teams in the jersey swamplands.

You know that 3/5's of their starting lineup has been out for most of the season. You know that they already have a legit star, a franchise center and a very good young core. You know that they will have a top 3 pick in the next draft and another first round pick from the Kidd/Harris trade. You know that they are moving to Brooklyn and are being bought by a wealthy Russian owner. You know that when they traded Carter, and Jefferson they did it for cap reasons. You know that they committed to rebuilding and when healthy start three second year players, a third year player and a 26 year old star. If you follow Rod Thorn you know that he will either use some of his cap space at the trade deadline to get a very good player or he will sign a one or more very good players in the summer. I wish the Knicks were set up as well for the future as the Nets.

Yes... this is a setup...
Lets see who of the big FA will be trapped.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
CrushAlot
USA
12/5/2009  12:28 AM
They had a pretty good run when they 'trapped' Jason Kidd. I think if you judge the Nets based on the first 18 games when they had 3/5 starters out because of injuries and a key rotation player out you would be underestimating the talent and potential on that roster. Is there anyone on the Knicks roster that you would keep if you could get Devin Harris or Brook Lopez straight up? By the end of this season you might say the same thing about Lee and CDR. I think the Nets like the Mets will be the other team in NY but they still will be in NY. I think Thorn will probably commit some of the cap space that he already has to get a marquee player at the trading deadline, draft a top 3 talent and sign a big time but lower echelon free agent than Wade or Bron.
orangeblobman
Member: #2539
Nauru
12/5/2009  12:31 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/5/2009  12:31 AM
i love how n***** try to make the nets seem like a sub-franchise. they were legit, and been to more finals than the knicks in the last 10 years or so. give me a break-- trap J.Kidd??? you is silly, friend.
WE AIN'T NOWHERE WITH THIS BUM CHOKER IN CARMELO. GIVE ME STARKS'S 2-21 ANY DAY OVER THIS LACKLUSTER CLUSTEREFF.
kam77
Alba Posts: 25
Member: #634
12/5/2009  12:32 AM
CrushAlot wrote:They had a pretty good run when they 'trapped' Jason Kidd. I think if you judge the Nets based on the first 18 games when they had 3/5 starters out because of injuries and a key rotation player out you would be underestimating the talent and potential on that roster. Is there anyone on the Knicks roster that you would keep if you could get Devin Harris or Brook Lopez straight up? By the end of this season you might say the same thing about Lee and CDR. I think the Nets like the Mets will be the other team in NY but they still will be in NY. I think Thorn will probably commit some of the cap space that he already has to get a marquee player at the trading deadline, draft a top 3 talent and sign a big time but lower echelon free agent than Wade or Bron.

Jason Kidd's reputation was trash when he was traded to NJ.

lol @ being BANNED by Martin since 11/07/10 (for asking if Mr. Earl had a point). Really, Martin? C'mon. This is the internet. I've seen much worse on this site. By Earl himself. Drop the hypocrisy.
CrushAlot
USA
12/5/2009  12:46 AM
kam77 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:They had a pretty good run when they 'trapped' Jason Kidd. I think if you judge the Nets based on the first 18 games when they had 3/5 starters out because of injuries and a key rotation player out you would be underestimating the talent and potential on that roster. Is there anyone on the Knicks roster that you would keep if you could get Devin Harris or Brook Lopez straight up? By the end of this season you might say the same thing about Lee and CDR. I think the Nets like the Mets will be the other team in NY but they still will be in NY. I think Thorn will probably commit some of the cap space that he already has to get a marquee player at the trading deadline, draft a top 3 talent and sign a big time but lower echelon free agent than Wade or Bron.

What? He had marital problems. Kidd on the court and as a teammate has always been a Messier type player.
kam77
Alba Posts: 25
Member: #634
12/5/2009  12:00 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/5/2009  12:01 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
kam77 wrote:

What? He had marital problems. Kidd on the court and as a teammate has always been a Messier type player.

Just saying, Kidd had become a toxic asset in PHX (they traded him for Marbles). It isn't like he was lured to go to NJ.

lol @ being BANNED by Martin since 11/07/10 (for asking if Mr. Earl had a point). Really, Martin? C'mon. This is the internet. I've seen much worse on this site. By Earl himself. Drop the hypocrisy.
skeng
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #2959
Denmark
12/5/2009  2:13 PM
I don't agree with the statement that FA's won't go to a 0-82 team. Take Boston as an example - they went from what, 18 wins? to 60 something as far as I remember.. Not that it was through free agency, but still, players know that it's always a new season - that's at least what I think.
Legalize di NBA
OT: 0-18 and counting...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy