BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
1/31/2015  9:17 PM
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
DarkKnicks wrote:BRIGGS, I remember once you said that B. Lopez was one of the few players being drafted lately that could really resemble Tim Duncan a little bit. I admit I have not seen more than youtube videos of his highlights and last workouts, but I have to agree with what you said. He is waaaay more stronger than Frye.

BTW some of you talk about Curtis Borchardt before. Well, he plays in my town and he is a local hero around here in Granada! We all really adore him! Last year we sign him in December and he saved our team. This year he has been injured half season and we barely survived without him. He is one of the best rebounders and shot blockers in the Spanish league. Too bad he is injured so often...

Well without the feet problem Lopez was the pick we blew again.Also we could've had a team with Lopez Randolph and D Lee and we would've made the playoffs every year since.

You can't say without foot problems and claim victory

Not to mention that team would have been the worst defensive frontcourt maybe ever

Add in Chandler, draft a point in the Hill draft and you have a nice team.

Brook refuses to defend, neither did Lee

Brook is lazy, doesn't pass, doesn't block shots, doesn't get back in transition

AR was Gumby Clumsy, how would Bonn put it

That team is more than likely a .450 at best

Because we would have been good enough to not win enough

And not bad enough to have a solid pick

If Brook was Bogut like then maybe, but once again

He's missed a ton of games since 2008, playing 60more career games than Gallo

Although a much better talent isn't saying much

A team with David Lee Zach Randolph and Brook lOpez surrounded by the right wings and backcourts would vie for a championship.

RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
F500ONE
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5844

1/31/2015  9:31 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
DarkKnicks wrote:BRIGGS, I remember once you said that B. Lopez was one of the few players being drafted lately that could really resemble Tim Duncan a little bit. I admit I have not seen more than youtube videos of his highlights and last workouts, but I have to agree with what you said. He is waaaay more stronger than Frye.

BTW some of you talk about Curtis Borchardt before. Well, he plays in my town and he is a local hero around here in Granada! We all really adore him! Last year we sign him in December and he saved our team. This year he has been injured half season and we barely survived without him. He is one of the best rebounders and shot blockers in the Spanish league. Too bad he is injured so often...

Well without the feet problem Lopez was the pick we blew again.Also we could've had a team with Lopez Randolph and D Lee and we would've made the playoffs every year since.

Not to mention that team would have been the worst defensive frontcourt maybe ever

Brook is lazy, doesn't pass, doesn't block shots, doesn't get back in transition

A team with David Lee Zach Randolph and Brook lOpez surrounded by the right wings and backcourts would vie for a championship.

Well Zach and Lee didn't really complement each other

Lopez is the Polar Opposite of Marc Gasol, so you couldn't be anymore wildly off

And you'd be hella capped out with 75% of the cap tied up on those 3 guys

I repeat if he was more Bogut like you might be headed in the right direction

And how to do account for his brittleness or make up for it

Let me give you a reflection, how have we faired with a brittle Amar'e

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
2/2/2015  10:26 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

In what, the Bulgarian league? No, wait, they actually defend over there. Brook Lopez? DLee? This is 2/3 of your fantasy dream team?
I cannot fathom why they gave you your own thread.

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
2/2/2015  11:04 AM
Just for the record I still hate brook Lopez.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
BRIGGS
2/2/2015  11:52 AM
jrodmc wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

In what, the Bulgarian league? No, wait, they actually defend over there. Brook Lopez? DLee? This is 2/3 of your fantasy dream team?
I cannot fathom why they gave you your own thread.

Well I picked out Whiteside for the team 20 times I'm sure a frontline of zach Lee Lopez and Whiteside wouldn't be dominant

RIP Crushalot😞
LivingLegend
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1645

2/2/2015  12:25 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/2/2015  12:26 PM
What a joke you are Briggs.

You picked Whiteside - LOL.

You pick more players than are physically eligible -- I've never seen someone pick so many players / then change his mind 5,000 times before the draft. Then go back later and say --- hey I picked that guy.

It's blanking easy to love everybody --- NBA front offices only get 1 or 2 shots at it each year.

Anyone on a message board can read Draft Express, ESPN or NBA Draft net and then watch highlights of games or watch college games and listen to the announcers tell them who the best players are.

I always hear you running your mouth over the guys you supposedly saw first -- again LOL. But we rarely hear you bring back up the stiffs you loved liked B-Mullens, M-Muscala and N-Wolters --- all were going to be future hall of famers in your mind.

Keep throwing **** up against the wall -- some of it is bound to stick.

BRIGGS
2/2/2015  12:47 PM
LivingLegend wrote:What a joke you are Briggs.

You pick more players than are physically eligible -- I've never seen someone pick so many players / then change his mind 5,000 times before the draft. Then go back later and say --- hey I picked that guy.

It's blanking easy to love everybody --- NBA front offices only get 1 or 2 shots at it each year.

Anyone on a message board can read Draft Express, ESPN or NBA Draft net and then watch highlights of games or watch college games and listen to the announcers tell them who the best players are.

I always hear you running your mouth over the guys you supposedly saw first -- again LOL. But we rarely hear you bring back up the stiffs you loved liked B-Mullens, M-Muscala and N-Wolters --- all were going to be future hall of famers in your mind.

You're right and the knicks took gallinari

RIP Crushalot😞
F500ONE

2/2/2015  12:56 PM

Thanks for posting this insider information

Looks like the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/2/2015  1:04 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/2/2015  1:05 PM
Thats simply not true. A lot of the guys Briggs mentioned were not listed on nbadraft.net & draftexpress initually. Briggs beat them out. Yes sometimes its overload but Briggs adds more value to this site than many posters who add nothing but vitriol and empty context.

And I second the notion that Lopez blows. So this thread is beyond dumb

F500ONE

2/2/2015  1:16 PM
gunsnewing wrote:Thats simply not true. A lot of the guys Briggs mentioned were not listed on nbadraft.net & draftexpress initually. Briggs beat them out. Yes sometimes its overload but Briggs adds more value to this site than many posters who add nothing but vitriol and empty context.

If you are running a daily posting draft algorithm

Then guns at some point you're going to hit on something

Briggs really isn't doing anything special here

Why do we feel a need to think anyone is bigger than the moment here

Let's get this straight there have been others

Who have suggested bringing in guys in this organization season-to-season offseason-to-offseason

You know such as yourself suggesting bringing in Lou Amundson

Does this make you some guru now that Lou is here no it doesn't

But after hundreds and hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of posts

This is an inevitable outcome by anyone who post here on a habitual basis

Briggs is flagrant and foul with his hence his FALLOUT

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/2/2015  1:21 PM
F500ONE wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Thats simply not true. A lot of the guys Briggs mentioned were not listed on nbadraft.net & draftexpress initually. Briggs beat them out. Yes sometimes its overload but Briggs adds more value to this site than many posters who add nothing but vitriol and empty context.

Who have suggested bringing in guys in this organization season-to-season offseason-to-offseason

you are such a crap poster.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
BigRedDog
Member: #569
2/2/2015  1:22 PM
martin wrote:
F500ONE wrote:

Thank you!!!

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
2/2/2015  1:26 PM
martin wrote:
F500ONE wrote:

We have true, high quality board ownership.

LivingLegend

2/2/2015  7:14 PM
To be clear....

I don't have any problem with Briggs - I typically enjoy some of his posts but all I'm saying is that he has a new flavor of the month every week. It's very easy to throw out a mock draft of guys you love and then change that list when the guy starts to drop off.

Briggs is a great knick fan so are most on this board I just think he's funny in that his opinion on different players changes with the wind and he only wants you to remember his most recent flavor.

Heck 3 weeks ago he said the Nuggets rookie center will be the best center in the NBA next year. Right - he will be better than Gasol, Howard, Cousins, D-Jordan, Bogut, Hibbert, Drummond, Monroe, Asik, Vucevic, Noah - should I go on? Nurkic is so good that the Nuggets are trying to get B-Lopez.

LivingLegend

2/2/2015  7:16 PM
BRIGGS wrote:

You're right and the knicks took gallinari

I wasn't defending the Knicks or myself. I was enfatuated with OJ Mayo in that draft and also wanted B-Lopez.

mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

2/3/2015  12:52 AM
did we lose F5 to the modsters?

I wonder what his new handle will be ...

whomever he ends up coming back as (if he was canned), I am sure that he will be rockin' out with DK

so here is what phil is thinking ....
smackeddog
Member: #883
2/3/2015  3:08 AM
I don't always agree with BRIGGs, but I do value his posts- he puts a lot of effort into it, talks about different players and brings a lot of unknowns to our attention that turn out to be good players. Unlike some posters he isn't a broken record.
Hector
Member: #4483

2/3/2015  4:37 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
Posted by fishmike:

you often talk about BPA.. is Lopez going to have a better career than Alexander?

Lopez has a legit chance to be a 20-10 C. I dont think Alexander is on that level.

Well, you were right about the 20 part at least.
[quote="jrodmc"] Melo is stupid. [/quote]
Not talked about--but possible---Brook Lopez at 6

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy