Cassell sent to the Timberwolves
Topic LOCKED
Author Thread
ARES
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #406
7/8/2003  12:31 PM
most media and fans are jealous hateful mother f'ers
NEW YORK, NEW YORK BIG CITY OF DREAMS, BUT EVERYTHING IN NEW YORK AINT ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS
AUTOADVERT
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

7/8/2003  2:23 PM
People do that in ya hood, so what you saying?
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
ARES
7/8/2003  3:01 PM
people dont do that in your hood because you don't have people in your hood, just deer and cows. thats why u you talk so much on the internet.

but playa brings up a good point, most media people are like those gossiping punks in the neighborhood. Always into other peoples business. unlike many here , no real love for the game or participants, just looking to stir things up for attention you know like having a 4 year crusade against a coach who dont even know you
NEW YORK, NEW YORK BIG CITY OF DREAMS, BUT EVERYTHING IN NEW YORK AINT ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS
prodson
Member: #395
Colombia
7/10/2003  11:02 AM
Posted by ARES:

most media and fans are jealous hateful mother f'ers
backstabbers too
all those years as a fan and now i'm the anti-knick. life is crazy aint it.
Pike
Member: #403
7/10/2003  11:09 AM
Posted by prodson:

i forgot about MJ. but since you spoke on him...have you seen how

lately the "new" thing has been to rip MJ by claiming that he stopped the Wizards youth from developing.

he drafted these players and acquired them but he supposedly were against their developing. that is what they would have you to beleive???

he should be given a purple heart for getting rid of richmond, strickland and howard ALONE. HAHAHA you feel me

-jerry "shoot first ask questions later" stackhouse was all of a sudden a credible team player
-kwame was the nba's version of david copperfield
-jared got hurt but i do remember him taking a starting spot midway thru the season
-dixon played
-haywood played

why do people love to build up a sports figure and then turn around and tear that person down. i never understood it.

That's a great post, Prod... the irony is MJ spent years cleaning up Unseld's mess.
prodson
Colombia
7/10/2003  11:12 AM
thanks Pike, very true it's as if the media had forgotten the outrageous contracts that were handed down to the washington bullets players. i mean OUTRAGEOUS
playa2

7/10/2003  12:14 PM
Ice you never been to my hood and if you came to my hood , you would leave wearing a hood in 90 degree weather. Only kind of people in ya hood(Queens) are Rapist and muggers and you got the nerve to be talking about upstate farmers cows! You never seen a cow!
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
ARES
7/10/2003  12:33 PM
i drove to canada quite a couple of times and would never visit a low class low iq city of buffalo. you are a internet version of the stereotype that stupid cheap people live in buffalo.

Rick james is the most famous person from buffalo, need i say more...

currently i live in manhattan right on west endy uo guess that fact went by your feeble mind all 300 times i posted it. buffalo cant compare to queens man dont try it.
prodson
Colombia
7/10/2003  12:50 PM
playa's all-time favorite...

LA LA LA LA...LA LA LA LA...LA LA LA LA
olling on the floor
prodson
Colombia
7/10/2003  12:53 PM
i'm going to start a rick james thread tomorrow

ARES
7/10/2003  1:09 PM

playa talking about rapist lives in queens but the buffalo national anthem is

SHE's 17, 17 and I LOVE HER!
playa2

7/10/2003  1:33 PM
Prod that was tight! Ice i know you have lived upstate before in Attica prolly , but i lived in brooklyn son and you never lived upstate. Many people who go to school stay upstate and live son , so maybe you just like to live on the edge all your life so we can see you on "ACTION" news or something.

[Edited by - playa2 on 07/10/2003 13:44:45]
Pike
7/10/2003  1:38 PM
... don't be so sensitive Playa... cows are cool... we got some out here... only thing ... don't sleep with them... like the Pacers fans.
playa2

7/10/2003  1:42 PM
I'm not sensitive ice just never seen grass before , he's deprived of different lifestyles. Yea Prod, Mary chose a pimp/ she changed her name and moved out west/ all her money went/ on his wardrobe and nothing less/ she even bought his house/ while she lived in a motel room.
ARES
7/10/2003  1:48 PM
buffalo is too cold for me bro and i cant live some where where there is only one club. you couldn't make it in brooklyn so you moved to deer country. i bet when you walk down the streets, police pull you over all the time thinking you are a escaped convict.
ARES
7/10/2003  1:50 PM
man aint no grass in buffalo, yall got one month of summer..lol. you tourist attraction is a water fall. how many times you went over niagra in a barrel. buffalo is the corniest state in america.
playa2

7/11/2003  6:27 AM
Ignorance is bliss, but in your case... I see you called Buffalo a state. Your buffoness is showing again. You live in manhattan in the projects where most your age has graduated from already. What you can forget is You can live in manhattan and still live amongst bums and drug dealers. And since you don't have a sled LOL, you must use "public transportation". You have to ride the "SHOW" EVEN ON A DATE. That day I was coming to manhattan you said you didn't have a car ROFL. GROWN MAN WITH NO WHEELS.
Pike
7/21/2003  10:22 AM
George Karl out as Bucks coach... all I can say is, best thing that ever happened to Karl. Bucks could be the worst team in the NBA next season.
ARES
7/21/2003  11:10 AM
yes ignorance is bliss, i live on 105 and westend, you tell me where a project is in that area. lol. it's one of the better neighbor hoods in america fool. i didn't take the cheap route like you and move to buffalo o i can get a 4 bedroom house for twenty thousand cause no one wants to live in buffalo. unlike you i can still afford to live in the City.

like a dumb asz you equivalent a car to man hood, no suprise your wife alows you to have a car and taks evry thing else. you her slave, so willing you tke the risk pumping boot leg clothes out of it. you so called have a lexus might i add a affordable car now, you pumping bootleg clothes out of a LEXUS???? and you got the nerve talking about some one livingg in the projects?? hahaha you a clown. yeah we dont use cars in manhattan, i'm supposed to drive to the movies across the street. what a clown, this aint buffalo, my supermarket is acrosss the street not 7 miles away.

you coming on here talking about people, i mean i saw your picture dog, plain as day you a bum. you had a cheap asz tigh suit, you looked foolish, you fat bald headed, you talk mad BS on a site where every one clowns you.

now i will ignore your post dog.
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
7/21/2003  11:49 AM
This discussion is going nowhere.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Topic LOCKED
Cassell sent to the Timberwolves

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy