Jay Williams brakes leg
Page 2 of 2 Previous 1  2 
Topic LOCKED
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

6/27/2003  1:48 PM
DUKE POINT GUARDS GOT THE HEX ON THEM! AVERY CAME OUT EARLY AND GOT SENT BACK TO THE CBA. HURLEY GOT GOOFED UP IN A CAR ACCIDENT AND WILLIAMS GOT IN TO A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT. YOU DO THE MATH
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
ARES
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #406
6/27/2003  1:49 PM
3 point guards out of 1000

you do the math
NEW YORK, NEW YORK BIG CITY OF DREAMS, BUT EVERYTHING IN NEW YORK AINT ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS
Bobby
Member: #408
USA
6/27/2003  3:09 PM
What I find child like is your response. You one fruit loop short today
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
ARES
6/27/2003  4:08 PM
you would find that child like. a person telling you to use common sense before you pollute the forum with your meaninless post.

common sense bobby, this is not a nba problem, not a top 10 draft problem, this is aa people problem

People drive fast people have accidents, this is not a nba problem and you are a idiot
NEW YORK, NEW YORK BIG CITY OF DREAMS, BUT EVERYTHING IN NEW YORK AINT ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS
Bobby
USA
6/27/2003  4:54 PM
All of a sudden you some kind of commonsense expert

Keep it real...fruit cake
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
ARES
6/27/2003  5:06 PM
i got more common sense in my pinky then you got in your body. i could out wit you on any topic and day any time. any man thats pledges alegiance to another man, on the internet could next never call me fruit cake,, fruit cake.

Again you are the idiot worrying about a lifestyle case of nba superstars and reckless driving.

if you cant see how stupid you are ...
Bobby
USA
6/28/2003  8:46 PM
Look here genius, Again,I could care less how much you think you know...so dispense with the pinky boy analogy.

Your ability to hold a conversation without mentioning some kind of hidden agenda while fabricating the maniacal as your real point keeps you in the closet.

This so called allegiance you claim is some kind of pipe dream you live in......cut the jealousy act fool.

playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

6/29/2003  11:31 AM
Ares is really something Bobby, he doesn't understand that Anger is one letter short of DANGER. KEEP AWAY
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Page 2 of 2 Previous 1  2 
Topic LOCKED
Jay Williams brakes leg

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy