[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Next Season - Predictions
Author Thread
Pike
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #403
6/19/2003  2:39 PM
To say I was brown nosing shows a complete lack of understanding and immaturity on your part which I translate as stupidity. If you were secure and smart about it, you wouldn't have gone on one of your famous tirades... but, if that makes you feel better about yourself, as I said... knock yourself out. However, I too will think and write what I want... "I made my bones when you were going out with cheerleaders"...
AUTOADVERT
Pike
Member: #403
6/19/2003  2:51 PM
Posted by ARES:

just keep its sports related and we have no problem. thats the relationship we have,,

... then don't go sending me e-mails saying "we're like family"... you're as loyal as a scorpion. Ignore me...
necrom33
Member: #234
USA
7/22/2003  8:26 PM
Posted by necrom33:

- The Lakers go for 70 wins, by hook or by crook
- The Knicks tease and tease... and still miss playoffs
- Houston Rockets make the playoffs
- Scott LayDUMB gets an extension
- jkidd snaps at reporter who asks him "Do you regret staying in NJ?" one too many times
- cwebb FINALLY brings the thunder in playoff crunchtime, but will it be enuff?
- Playa announces that Houston will tune out JVG NEXT season
- Kwame Brown shows up for half a season... again
- Lebron has his first back-to-back single-digit scoring games and someone calls him a bust
- kmart makes the All-Star team for the first time. tkf calls it a fix
- Ed Tapscott blows the Charlotte Bobcat's first ever draft choice, then trades for Frederic Weis' rights
- Tim Floyd drops Charlotte to the Knicks' level
- Allan Housless laughs all the way to the bank, but still won't drive the lane
- Larry Brown keeps Detroit's D in gear, and adds an offense
- Daily News Postas SHOULD know better, but still get involved in the Fantasy League
- Every Knick victory is credited to Housless, every loss blamed on Sprewell
- Every Lebron moment is accompanied by a SportsCenter graph comparing his first 'whatever' to MJ's, Magic's and Bird's.
- The Knicks get less TV coverage than NJ
- Knick fans swear Milos is coming and will save the franchise
- Shaq will hurt his toe... again

- Everytime KVH scores more than 20, the KVH faction posts "I told you so" in every conceivable fashion. Whenever KVH performs badly the Anti-KVH faction returns the favor!
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
7/23/2003  5:29 AM
I got my money on the anti-KVH faction to win the bragging rights contest by a landslide!
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
7/23/2003  5:34 AM
My Prediction:

KVH gets traded to his fourth team in four years; and Scott LayDown finally gets fired from the Knicks (Thank God!), and gets hired by whatever sucka- oh, I mean team- takes KVH.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

7/23/2003  6:27 AM
Posted by Pike:

To say I was brown nosing shows a complete lack of understanding and immaturity on your part which I translate as stupidity. If you were secure and smart about it, you wouldn't have gone on one of your famous tirades... but, if that makes you feel better about yourself, as I said... knock yourself out. However, I too will think and write what I want... "I made my bones when you were going out with cheerleaders"...
Originally posted by ARES:

just keep its sports related and we have no problem. thats the relationship we have,,

... then don't go sending me e-mails saying "we're like family"... you're as loyal as a scorpion. Ignore me... THIS WAS A TRUE CLASSIC ! ROFLMAO
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
ICEMAN
Member: #437
7/23/2003  9:19 AM
that gave me a good laugh too.

pike dont rewrite history

i can expose you like i did playa

you write ME emails, on your concerns i reponded to two of maybe 10.

sounds familiar playa, same thing you used to do.

pike take it how you want, stupidity,lol please that can never be asssociated with me, immaturity please, you know better,

i tell it like it is, friend loyalty what ever. people like you always gets offended when some one says there opinion is BS. whats ever.

i said we were cool like family i meant it, but if you call me out i will respond, my advice, leave it alone.
you listen to Jimmy, But you cant hear Jimmy
ICEMAN
7/23/2003  9:21 AM
martin you need to take a look at the user playa2 instigating, i did choose to respond but playa2 is a magnet for childish activities.
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

7/25/2003  6:32 AM
THE UNKNOWN COMIC CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK. ROFL
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
ICEMAN
7/25/2003  3:46 PM
you love me, you obseesed with me.

how is vee?
Next Season - Predictions

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy