[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Notice how we forgot the war in IRAQ
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

7/1/2003  6:34 AM
What we need is a panel of discussion with Ted Koppel and President Bush with everyday people from the north south east and west asking him questions on is this Iraq situation. My question for you Mr President are we viewing a vietnam pt 2 in Iraq ?
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
dodger78
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #250
Germany
7/1/2003  10:58 AM
Posted by playa2:

What we need is a panel of discussion with Ted Koppel and President Bush with everyday people from the north south east and west asking him questions on is this Iraq situation.
Nicwe idea! How about this one! Mr.Bush could you please give us the prove for any biological or chemical weapons found in Iraq! As they were the only official "legitimation" for this unjust war!
playa2

7/3/2003  7:27 AM
Now MR Bush wanna bum rush Liberia, I heard him say this morning ...Bringem on we are ready for them, we got enough for them. Another mama daddy sister's people son gonna get took down. Why don't we got to columbia, or anywhere the Cartels are destorying our homeland with drugs and bring the "RUCKUS" to their land! That's a war we been losing eveysince the late 60's and 70's
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
playa2

7/14/2003  7:39 AM
People (soldiers) are still getting capped in IRAQ and now we wanna send our TROOPS TO LIBERIA?
playa2

7/16/2003  8:00 AM
President Bush was convinced he could—in his own words—”encourage broad participation in the process of helping the Iraqi people to build a free Iraq”.
It hasn’t worked out that way. Like the hunt for weapons of mass destruction, the task of rebuilding Iraq has been a lonely and frustrating one for the United States and its British allies. This week the Indian government dumped a huge disappointment on the White House by rejecting its long-negotiated plans to send 17,000 troops to help stabilize Iraq.
Given the steady killing of American troops, the extended deployment of the U.S. army and the long delays in restoring normal life to Baghdad, the White House now faces a critical challenge. That’s not the challenge of how to explain the pre-war intel on African uranium. It’s the far more urgent challenge of how to get the rest of the world’s help in saving Iraq. Our greed has finally caught up to us and the youth of our day(troops) will be the ones being sacrificed for it. Can anybody say Vietnam 2.
dodger78
Germany
7/18/2003  8:40 PM
I think its horrible that those people are dying in Iraq (wether they are soldaires or Iraqy citizen), but the american troops have no buisness in Baghdad! It was an unjust war and there is no legitimation for the troops being there! But of course Bush can not get out the troops without retaining his position of power in an oil producing country!(Which after all was the true reason for the war!)
Me for one i dont want my country to be part of this! Bush and his brainless pupets (Rumsfeld et al.) clearly stated after they celebrated the fall of Baghdad that they didnt want the rebuilding of Iraq to be a UNO task and now they are feeling the wind!
prodson
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #395
Colombia
7/20/2003  11:17 PM
if saddam didn't violate the u.n. agreement then bush wouldn't have had a "trump card" to go into iraq and bring saddam's regime down

tell both sides of the story
all those years as a fan and now i'm the anti-knick. life is crazy aint it.
dodger78
Germany
7/21/2003  1:53 AM
You dont have to tell me that Saddam was a dictator that killed thousands of his own people! Im half-iranian! I know the other side!
But this war was a political desicion!!! Why now after years of violations! And please dont tell me the UN legitimated this war cause it didnt!!!
Bush couldnt find Osama! September 11. is still in your mind and no real payback done! So he had to get the people involved in some BIG thing to get a chance on reelection! After all hes only a politician and a lousy one too!
prodson
Colombia
7/21/2003  12:49 PM
how else was saddam supposed to be brought down if bush didn't do it?

people die in wars that's just the way it is. innocent people die too
dodger78
Germany
7/21/2003  1:19 PM
Posted by prodson:

people die in wars that's just the way it is. innocent people die too
Yeah that much is true for sure but nevertheless there is a difference in the reason of them being in war and dying!
And thats another point! I dont think that getting Saddam out of Iraq was the main reason for this war!!!
Like I wrote before Bush had plenty of other reasons!
And can you explain me why in gods name it was his buisness what happend in Iraq?!?
I know that it is the buisness of the UN but its not Bushs buisness and this war was his alone and NOT a UN legitimated war, remember!!!

You know we got plenty of problems here in Germany too! And Europe is still far away from "united" so there are lots of things here to think and care about but let it put me this way! Ill be sooo happy when Bush is no longer your pres!
I dont know much about the incountry buisness hes doing but in foreign politics hes a disaster!

prodson
Colombia
7/21/2003  1:34 PM
i agree with you dodger. i truly believe the war in iraq had hidden agenda's.

maybe one. maybe more than one but oil had to play a big part. of course it did

but being honest bush has to protect israel. no if's and's or but's about it. i hate that there is a war in iraq because lives were played by those hidden agenda's but at the same time i know that a person like saddam can't be running around like a chicken with his head cut off trying to obtain mass destruction weapons or whatever he was trying to obtain.

i can't feel for what he did to his own people because my people dying in america

of course saddam didn't have any nuclear weapons that's common sense

but i believe america will forgive bush for this one. the hatred for saddam is that great. wouldn't you agree

dodger78
Germany
7/21/2003  2:15 PM
Posted by prodson:

but i believe america will forgive bush for this one. the hatred for saddam is that great. wouldn't you agree
I fear they do forgive him! But I hope they do remember this **** on election day!!!
prodson
Colombia
7/21/2003  2:42 PM
they will. but i will mention this tho

we are in a new world order. i believe september 11. afghanistan. iraq and even liberia are all apart of the bigger plan

i believe it's bigger than george bush.

let me ask you something and ponder this... what is the one way to break the bank of a powerful and hated country like america?

dodger78
Germany
7/21/2003  2:49 PM
Tell me!!!
prodson
Colombia
7/21/2003  2:54 PM
Posted by prodson:

let me ask you something and ponder this... what is the one way to break the bank of a powerful and hated country like america?
start a war with them
dodger78
Germany
7/21/2003  2:58 PM
Posted by prodson:
Posted by prodson:

start a war with them

Hmm... now that really got my attention!!!
Iraq and Afghanistan started the wars?!?
prodson
Colombia
7/21/2003  2:58 PM
terrorism
dodger78
Germany
7/21/2003  3:11 PM
Posted by prodson:

terrorism
You know how many people that were part of the September 11th terror where originally from Iraq right!?!
And of course you know how many people of the Sept. 11th terror where from Afghanistan!?!
Those people where partly trained in Afghanistan by Bin Laden! Who as you know was financed and trained by the CIA years ago!

All i wanna say is "countries" dont do terrorism!!! Its groups of people that do it!
And I think the reason for Sept. 11th was some fanatist hate for the americans for having soldaires in Saudi Arabia and for the americans boycoting the Palestine liberation movement!
I dont believe that those people have a big plan! I think those people would do just about anything to damage the US! (Which i think makes everything a LOT more difficult to contain! Than if they had a big plan!)
But you allways have to keep in mind that its only a group of people not the citizen of a country!!!
prodson
Colombia
7/21/2003  3:46 PM
good post dodger. i feel you

let's go deeper. you know i use to wonder what would happen if sept 11 was done by some germans or some russians or some canadians. or koreans. would the u.s attack their country. who knows but i doubt it

speaking of korea. they have nuclears. even admitted it but they are not under any u.n. agreement. korea is everything to lose nothing to gain

okay. iraq could be bumrushed easily because bush intelligence knew they had nothing to lose everything to gain. a reason. a play on peoples compassion was the u.n. violations.
i agree with you he had been violated the agreement so why now?

i can't put my finger on it. hoping maybe you could.

why now? big question

trained in u.s. flight schools i mean come on now intelligence is superior. one of the men were on the most wanted list. come on now george bush noone is dumb you feel what i'm saying dodger. even froze saddam's assets afterwards. mindboggling known terrorist with assets in the u.s. now how real is that

okay i know i'm rambling but listen afghanistan war was nothing more than a set-up to bringing down iraq regime. i will go so far as to say that it was done for positioning. what does the u.s have to gain by bringing down afghanistan??? payback i don't think the u.s. is that petty

it's no secret the u.s. intelligence have hit lists and you have to figure saddam was top priority. i feel. israel is in saddam's range and israel will nuke iraq no questions asked
so bush killed 2 birds with 1 stone

all that world peace is crap. political propoganda.

september 11 enabled bush to play on the compassion of the american people and those abroad.

i understand what i understand but if it came down to bush unwarranted attack on iraq or saddam wreaking havoc. then aint no question i side with george bush
dodger78
Germany
7/21/2003  4:04 PM
Posted by prodson:

i understand what i understand but if it came down to bush unwarranted attack on iraq or saddam wreaking havoc. then aint no question i side with george bush

Yeah i know what u mean!
Its just that there are many things about this situation that keep me wondering...!!!
I got to go now! So see ya tomorrow!
It has been my pleasure!
Notice how we forgot the war in IRAQ

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy