[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game two
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

6/6/2003  8:22 AM
Anybody notice all the writers are saying just what I pointed out yesterday about the Bogus Deke benching knowingly he was the only guy besides Martin that he had to worry about blocking his shot. THORN- STERN hmmm. Even the players were baffeled that Deke didn't play more:For starters, Kidd would like to see his 7-2 center play more. Mutombo rejected Duncan, dove for a loose ball, stopped David Robinson on a dunk and snagged two rebounds during his six-minute stint in the second quarter before sitting out the rest of the game.
HE ONLY PLAYED 6 FREAKIN MINUTES- CONSIRACY
"Deke did a wonderful job when he was out there," said Kidd when asked if Mutombo should play more even if he disrupts the offense. "He just has to be given a chance. No matter if he is a disruption on offense - and we don't think that because he does what he's told - he could help us starting the fast break and almost limit (the Spurs) to one shot because he's seven feet." Martin:Wednesday night, he helped hold Duncan to just eight points in the first half, which ended with the Nets and Spurs tied at 42. Martin got two hlp fouls he wasn't in foul troble from guarding "DUNCAN". WITH DEKE AND MARTIN PLAYING the nets fast break would have been ignited, Spurs wouldn't have gotten 20 boards from duncan if deke was playing most of the minutes. Robinson had some rest before wed game, tonight he will go back to being the tired Robinson we all know him to be. JERSEY WILL WIN EASILY IF SCOTT STOPS LISTENING TO STERN. Jersey players play well when they start running, but to run you need boards... isn't this why they traded for the highest paid NET (DEKE) to reb +blk shots to start fast break. Scott said we need rebs, so why wasn't Deke in the game.. this is the NBA FINALS isn't it. ON MARTIN: KIDD talked to K-Mart and he didn't know why he was sitting there," Kidd said.

"It's an easy decision to double him if (Duncan's) got it going," said Martin, who watched Duncan score 11 points while he sat with foul trouble. "But that is not our game plan to come out and double him right off. But if (Duncan's) got it going, a fool wouldn't do it. If you've got any sense, you go double him."

Conspiracy written all over this game.
Nets in 5 if deke plays

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
ARES
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #406
6/6/2003  9:58 AM
the only thing i notice is you are a consistent dumbazz
NEW YORK, NEW YORK BIG CITY OF DREAMS, BUT EVERYTHING IN NEW YORK AINT ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS
ARES
6/6/2003  10:01 AM
spurs cat be beat four games straight deke or no deke. it's amazing how you think deke is a game breaker and can actually help the nets beat the spurs when deke couldnt help iverson beat the celtics. you arer the dumbest of the dum, thats why you never pick the team that wins in 5 year that i known you.
NEW YORK, NEW YORK BIG CITY OF DREAMS, BUT EVERYTHING IN NEW YORK AINT ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS
playa2

6/6/2003  10:07 AM
Iverson had no help IN PHILLY why bait me with trash? You can do better than that. SPURS WERE TIED AT THE HALF WITH KIDD SHOOTING LIKE YOU (CRAP). How easily you are fooled into believing Robinson will be able to play like that again. Jersey aren't the 99 knicks. LOL
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
ARES
6/6/2003  10:24 AM
as ususal i will get the last laugh, let your small weak mind het controlled by the media. but indeed maybe robinson wont be so effective, maybe ginolbi steps up, maybe rose gets off, maybe duncan dominates all 4 qquaters this time, every game will be different, kidd will play better. but to say the nets will win the next four game if deke plays is just stupid. yes to criticize you and show you common sense is trash, thats why you are so blind
ARES
6/6/2003  10:28 AM
you want attention and i am a dummy for giving it too you. but you never cease to amaze me how stupid about basketball you are. deke has rarely ever been a dominate force for any team in the playoffs. to say he can help the nets win the next four is just dumb.
ARES
6/6/2003  10:36 AM
Bryon you have been to more championships then playa has been to buffet lines. i know you smart enough not to listen to these dumbass armchair qb's. you know mutumbo at this point can only play in spots. you know the only way you will win is on the legs of KIDD and MARTIN, you know if kidd plays like that you don't win, and you know better to panic off one loss and try to change the way you play at the end of the season, do what got you here, don't listen to a dumbazz on the internet that has picked 50 losers since i have known him, peace

ICEMAN
playa2

6/6/2003  11:02 AM
Nets didn't need mutumbo , in previous eastern conf matchups, you are silly to say they won't need him to neutralize spurs with blocks + rebounding. Collins is playing like a rookie against western conf foes. Get real, Kidd can post parker and draw the whole spurs team to him to either live at the foul line or create for easy two. You must have forgot how Jersey plays at home. Your stubborness has made you blind for the 25th time this yr. Is this your anniversary for being childish so soon.
ARES
6/6/2003  11:15 AM
the day you call some one childish must begin anarcy, you being the clown that has a ongoing fued with jeff van gundy. a man that has started 300000 topics on gundy in the last 4 years, what a clown you are.look idiot there is no lineup the nets can throw to neutralze the spurs front court, the lakers have shaq and the spurs beat them at the front court matchup. the nets need to dominate the back court matchup. kidd and jeffeson have to dominate. Tim duncan is going to dominate anyone the nets throw at him,asides from kmart, and he will get the better of kenyon too

All we need to know clown i picked the nets, you picked indiana, now we were both wrong in the west, but now i am picking SA you got the NETS, lets see how it plays out,

p.s you had a thread confident the nets win win game one

who is the child again
ARES
6/6/2003  11:20 AM
here dumass another foolish point kidd can post up parker

You are a supreme ididot, what newspaper you got that out of

You ever hear of a guy named Bruce Bowen???

If kidd starts to post parker up, Bowen will be on Kidd andparker will guard Kittles\harris

The spurs also have two seven footers helping anyone that gets beat in the post,

Spurs lead the nba in block the last two seasons

Spurs would love the nets to post up kidd, it would mean the nets are not utilizing the only weapon that will help them wi this series.

It's called the FAST BREAK.

Just like old days i am whipping your sorry behind.
playa2

6/6/2003  11:32 AM
Shawn when ths spurs use bowen that means either kittles or jefferson or harris will bury the shot. School's in session! You are funny, the only reason the spurs beat the Fakers is because of Bowen and the the role players Ginobolli, parker etc, not just because of the front court of the spurs! Shaq got his, the Fakers have no power forward who has played well in playoffs, so it was shaq against DUNCAN ROBINSON AND ROSE. You do the math!
playa2

6/6/2003  11:37 AM
Didn't you see how hungry Deke was last night? Watch what happens if(when) Scott gives him minutes over THAT BUM WHO'S INTIMIDATED COLLINS. THE PREMIER SHOT BLOCKER, SHOT ALTERING, FINGER WAVING, 15 MIDDLE NAME CARRYING DIKEMBE MUTUMBO. Do you remember how he played shaq, giving the minutes from Larry Brown (when shaq was in shape and healthy). You think he won't change up duncan's plans? Even Duncan said that himself, (he didn't understand why deke wasn't playing more in 1st game)
Pike
Member: #403
6/6/2003  11:43 AM
... the good old days.
ARES
6/6/2003  11:49 AM
cant believe you believe this mutoumbo got owned by shaq in the finals, and that is one of you points,lol. what a clown.
ARES
6/6/2003  11:54 AM
i will not debate any longer with you on this topic until after game two, lemme ask you this, when was the last time you sucessfully made a prediction in any sport? and ask yourself when was the last time i did.

NUFF SAID
prodson
Member: #395
Colombia
6/6/2003  11:56 AM
mutombo is 50 years old.
all those years as a fan and now i'm the anti-knick. life is crazy aint it.
playa2

6/6/2003  12:04 PM
You don't make predictions, you only state the obvious. WE ALL KNOW your ways of critiquing everyone else.
playa2

6/6/2003  12:05 PM
Yea prod and he still got young bucks looking and ducking to see where he is, just call him"OLD FAITHFUL".
ARES
6/6/2003  12:14 PM
if it's so obvious how come we never agree,
how come about 70 pct of the time i make corect predictions,
how come you have a 0 pct of making predictions, you picked philly to win the superbowl and indy to win the nba championship,
I picked lakers nets, before the playoffs started, 50 pct right, now i picked the spurs last week, how is that not a prediction fool.
Stop acting like a victim, i critique YOU, and you ONLY cause you a damn fool, and a bunch of people do the same.
If it looks like a duck and quacks likes a duck......
prodson
Member: #395
Colombia
6/6/2003  12:24 PM
Posted by playa2:

Yea prod and he still got young bucks looking and ducking to see where he is, just call him"OLD FAITHFUL".

you can put a bowl of jello on the floor in the paint and people will look to see where it is too.

in order for the nets to get to duncan they have to get him in foul trouble. the nets will have to pound the ball inside to deke 15 times just to get 4 points.

jason kidd is the key to a nets victory. he has to be in rare form
all those years as a fan and now i'm the anti-knick. life is crazy aint it.
Game two

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy