[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Why the f**** is everyone on this site a hater?
Author Thread
Cookdcokehop
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #880
USA
10/5/2007  10:44 AM
When you see a positive, let me know. I must've slept through them...

The acquisition of Zach Randolph. David Lee's huge season last yr and him getting even better over the summer also trying to perfect the 15 ft jumpshot. Eddy Curry showing a commitment to basketball by losing 20 lbs. Marbury in the best shape he has ever been in years. Crawford FINALLY putting on some muscle. Nate, Balkman, and Jeffries being gym rats for the whole summer. Quentin Richardson 100% healthy.

[Edited by - cookdcokehop on October 05 2007 10:45 AM]

[Edited by - cookdcokehop on October 05 2007 10:48 AM]

[Edited by - cookdcokehop on October 05 2007 10:48 AM]
AUTOADVERT
Solace
Alba Posts: 20
Member: #479
USA
10/5/2007  10:49 AM
Posted by Cookdcokehop:

The acquisition of Zach Randolph. David Lee's huge season last yr and him getting even better over the summer also trying to perfect the 15 ft jumpshot. Eddy Curry showing a commitment to basketball by losing 20 lbs. Marbury in the best shape he has ever been in years. Crawford FINALLY putting on some muscle. Nate, Balkman, and Jeffries being gym rats for the whole summer. Quentin Richardson 100% healthy.

Most of those are just speculation. Prove it on the court. Zach Randolph has a good chance of being an utter disaster. Q is not healthy until proven otherwise. Lee may not play enough since Zach is in front of him. Sorry, no dice.
Cookdcokehop
USA
10/5/2007  10:53 AM
Posted by Solace:
Posted by Cookdcokehop:

Most of those are just speculation. Prove it on the court. Zach Randolph has a good chance of being an utter disaster. Q is not healthy until proven otherwise. Lee may not play enough since Zach is in front of him. Sorry, no dice.

Lol WOW. Your relentless. So Solace what is your outlook for the 2007-08 season?

Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
10/5/2007  10:54 AM

Solace so you have given up the Knicks fan status. You no longer are a fan of the Knicks.May I ask you what team you are going to root for this year or or for years coming? Its obvious you are no longer a fan of the KNicks.

[Edited by - Vmart on 10-05-2007 10:55 AM]
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
10/5/2007  10:55 AM
i thought it was spelled hatter?
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
10/5/2007  10:58 AM
it amazes me people still cant make the connection. When you trash a franchise people love the reaction is negative.

Its like you the girl your in love with keeps blowing your buddies, drinking your beer and taking money out of your wallet for her crack head stepdad who she "cuddles" with.

But hey.. why focus on that? She's still got great boobs. The glass is half full!

All we are saying is dump that biotch and her whorish theivery. Yea... you might be loney for awhile till you get a new girl, but its better then watching the current one do more damage.

Oh.. coke, bbjones, nixluva... Isiah is your girlfriend.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Solace
Alba Posts: 20
Member: #479
USA
10/5/2007  11:00 AM
Posted by Cookdcokehop:

Lol WOW. Your relentless. So Solace what is your outlook for the 2007-08 season?

I figure we'll see a few players/coaches get arrested, maybe a brawl, 27 wins in a season capped off by Zach punching out Lee or Balkman for a career-ending injury.
subzero0
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #410
10/5/2007  11:00 AM
Posted by Solace:
Posted by subzero0:

For a site with the motto "Pure Knicks Love" there really are too many haters around here. It is very sad when you come to this site to root your team on and your faced with a barrage of hate.

Give us something to root for. Our leaders are lazy and/or criminals.

I'm supposed to be okay because we have a quantity of young players, of which, there's a fair chance that none will ever be a starter, right? And I say that despite the fact that I like David Lee and Mr. Balkman.

Yes your right, Jamal Crawford and Eddy Curry are lazy criminals. They should be locked up and thrown away without a key. Forget the fact that Eddy Curry worked hard to lose all the weight he did this summer. Who cares that Jamal spent his summer in the gym putting on muscle to fight through screen, body up with opponents defensively and finish stronger around the basket. We should put them on the next bus outta here because they will never start for this team, what were they thinking even picking up a basketball in their learning days.

Marbury is the worst of all, giving away clothing and shoes to those a little less fortunate than us. Then he goes and does the unthinkable by donating 4 million to a worthy cause.

Thank you Solace. Without your well thought out comments it would not be so easy to bash you with your own logic. :)
fishmike
USA
10/5/2007  11:02 AM
^^ who cares? Can they just win some basketball games??? So far NO
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
10/5/2007  11:03 AM
Posted by fishmike:

it amazes me people still cant make the connection. When you trash a franchise people love the reaction is negative.

Its like you the girl your in love with keeps blowing your buddies, drinking your beer and taking money out of your wallet for her crack head stepdad who she "cuddles" with.

But hey.. why focus on that? She's still got great boobs. The glass is half full!

All we are saying is dump that biotch and her whorish theivery. Yea... you might be loney for awhile till you get a new girl, but its better then watching the current one do more damage.

At least she's still got great boobs.
https:// It's not so hard.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/5/2007  11:08 AM
Posted by djsunyc:

i thought it was spelled hatter?

As long as your "mad", who cares how its spelled!

Cookdcokehop
USA
10/5/2007  11:16 AM
Posted by fishmike:

LMAO I would not take it to that extent. First off we are not talking about Isiah, I am talking about the New York Knickerbockers. So if the girl you are portraying (who might actually be an ex of yours hmmm) was the Knicks. Wouldn't that lead to you leaving your girl(your team) and finding a new one instead of staying with her and constantly belittling her.

The Knicks are more like that Uncle in rehab (no I do not have one), that you are just waiting to see get better and take not when he goes down from drinking everyday to a couple drinks on a weekend.
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
10/5/2007  11:18 AM
Posted by Solace:
Posted by Cookdcokehop:

THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT IS WRONG AROUND HERE!!!

Last year this team was beginning to show signs of improvement and it was visible to all. Now we can see that this team is coming into this year in better shape, more confident, with a sense of direction and even MORE TALENT!!! I think it's reasonable to assume that we could expect the team to make some small improvement even if it had stayed primarily the same, but now we've added the type of player that is rare to find in this league. A guy with 20/10 skills and a ton of confidence and aggressiveness. In a league where the talent is very close from team to team, often it only takes one really good player to make the difference for a team. That's reason enough to at least be "optimistic". No one is saying you have to feel this team is a LOCK to be a ECF team. But as a fan you would think that it wouldn't be so hard to admit that this team has a good chance to be much improved this year.

It's the failure of many here to even give that much credit to this team, that has some of us shaking our heads. OF course the team has to prove it on the court. That's not some profound stance you're taking. We all have to see the team actually win games. The thing is tho, that there's a lot of good reasons to be optimistic that we'll see the team do that this year. So it's hard to understand the overtly negative take many of you have. The really nasty comments and jokes about a team that could easily be one of the better teams in the East this year. It's one thing to have legit concerns, but you guys take it WAY TOO FAR! It's like a bunch of Celtic fans have invaded this forum, the way you guys take delight in bashing the team. It's really sad. Differing opinion and legit criticism I can deal with, but that's not what were talking about here.

Zach is reason 1 to be optimistic.
Curry showing more commitment.
Lee not being traded was a good thing for this team. As for finding minutes. I think Isiah will find the minutes for him.
Jamal coming in stronger.
Steph coming in fitter.
Q coming back in better shape and as far as we know relatively pain free.
2nd year under the same coach and system
Starting the year with Chemistry and an Identity established as opposed to last year.
More of the key players have some NBA experience as opposed to the last 2 years when we were playing Rooks for significant mins. Now Lee, Nate, Balk & Mardy all have some NBA experience and should be better.
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
10/5/2007  11:19 AM
Posted by subzero0:

For a site with the motto "Pure Knicks Love" there really are too many haters around here. It is very sad when you come to this site to root your team on and your faced with a barrage of hate.

Just clarify something for me: Are the haters the ones who hate losing and thus criticize the management of the team they love or the ones who love everything our GM and owner do that perpetuates our losing?
islesfan
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #712
10/5/2007  11:22 AM
All I know it, I was hating first. Everyone else is just copying me.

At least give me credit for being original.
If it didn’t work in Phoenix with Nash and Stoutamire... it’s just not a winning formula. It’s an entertaining formula, but not a winning one. - Derek Harper talking about D'Antoni's System
Cookdcokehop
USA
10/5/2007  11:23 AM
Posted by nixluva:
Posted by Solace:
Posted by Cookdcokehop:

THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT IS WRONG AROUND HERE!!!

Last year this team was beginning to show signs of improvement and it was visible to all. Now we can see that this team is coming into this year in better shape, more confident, with a sense of direction and even MORE TALENT!!! I think it's reasonable to assume that we could expect the team to make some small improvement even if it had stayed primarily the same, but now we've added the type of player that is rare to find in this league. A guy with 20/10 skills and a ton of confidence and aggressiveness. In a league where the talent is very close from team to team, often it only takes one really good player to make the difference for a team. That's reason enough to at least be "optimistic". No one is saying you have to feel this team is a LOCK to be a ECF team. But as a fan you would think that it wouldn't be so hard to admit that this team has a good chance to be much improved this year.

It's the failure of many here to even give that much credit to this team, that has some of us shaking our heads. OF course the team has to prove it on the court. That's not some profound stance you're taking. We all have to see the team actually win games. The thing is tho, that there's a lot of good reasons to be optimistic that we'll see the team do that this year. So it's hard to understand the overtly negative take many of you have. The really nasty comments and jokes about a team that could easily be one of the better teams in the East this year. It's one thing to have legit concerns, but you guys take it WAY TOO FAR! It's like a bunch of Celtic fans have invaded this forum, the way you guys take delight in bashing the team. It's really sad. Differing opinion and legit criticism I can deal with, but that's not what were talking about here.

Zach is reason 1 to be optimistic.
Curry showing more commitment.
Lee not being traded was a good thing for this team. As for finding minutes. I think Isiah will find the minutes for him.
Jamal coming in stronger.
Steph coming in fitter.
Q coming back in better shape and as far as we know relatively pain free.
2nd year under the same coach and system
Starting the year with Chemistry and an Identity established as opposed to last year.
More of the key players have some NBA experience as opposed to the last 2 years when we were playing Rooks for significant mins. Now Lee, Nate, Balk & Mardy all have some NBA experience and should be better.

Amen
fishmike
USA
10/5/2007  11:23 AM
Posted by Cookdcokehop:
Posted by fishmike:

LMAO I would not take it to that extent. First off we are not talking about Isiah, I am talking about the New York Knickerbockers. So if the girl you are portraying (who might actually be an ex of yours hmmm) was the Knicks. Wouldn't that lead to you leaving your girl(your team) and finding a new one instead of staying with her and constantly belittling her.

The Knicks are more like that Uncle in rehab (no I do not have one), that you are just waiting to see get better and take not when he goes down from drinking everyday to a couple drinks on a weekend.
great.. but until he quits the sauce (Isiah in this analogy) I am not inviting him over for Christmas
Cookdcokehop
USA
10/5/2007  11:25 AM
Posted by islesfan:

All I know it, I was hating first. Everyone else is just copying me.

At least give me credit for being original.

LOL I will definately give it to you isles you was the first and it was actually funny at that time, but when everybody starting running with your **** it got annoying.

There is only one islesfan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cookdcokehop
USA
10/5/2007  11:29 AM
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by subzero0:

Just clarify something for me: Are the haters the ones who hate losing and thus criticize the management of the team they love or the ones who love everything our GM and owner do that perpetuates our losing?

I am talking about the people that hate in the offseason even though we made upgrades to a team that showed promise last year before the injury bug bit. The kind of haters that feel the players cannot improve. The kind of haters that like to **** on the Knicks.
Cookdcokehop
USA
10/5/2007  11:35 AM
Posted by majorleads:

F U ISIAH!!!! 25 wins this season and last place. That is what I'm predicting. Anything to embarrass you and Dolan I am all for.

Why the f**** is everyone on this site a hater?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy