[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Giants Talk Thread
Author Thread
meloshouldgo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5801

9/19/2017  5:53 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:the Giants offense looks terrible.. hopefully this gets fixed. I just don't see a decent RB and I definitely don't see a big improvement with the OL

looks even worse than I expected

Apparently McAdoodle went and called out Eli on the post game interview. Eli made some ugly mistakes but so did the coach and everyone else in blue. What a horrible game to watch. No catch nOdell didn't do any better either.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
AUTOADVERT
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
9/20/2017  6:28 AM
GustavBahler wrote:Gints/Bucs week 4 hmmmmm....

"Run Forrest Run!" will take on a whole new meaning jrod!

Bucs D looks pretty good. Been a top D since the middle of last season. Offense still needs work though. Jameis has to take care of the ball this season, gambles too much.

I've got the few other Gints 'fans' at work actually asking about the Eagle's bandwagon...

So I watched the Bucs-Bears highlights... is that what it looks like when your QB actually gets protection? Your D looks nasty. I hate you.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

9/21/2017  9:44 AM
jrodmc wrote:

Bucs D looks pretty good. Been a top D since the middle of last season. Offense still needs work though. Jameis has to take care of the ball this season, gambles too much.

I've got the few other Gints 'fans' at work actually asking about the Eagle's bandwagon...

So I watched the Bucs-Bears highlights... is that what it looks like when your QB actually gets protection? Your D looks nasty. I hate you.

Been waiting a long time time for a rematch! With my luck we'll see an "Eli special". Forrest throws a deep pass, ball bounces off two helmets, hits the goalpost, bounces back into Forrest's hands as he casually walks into the end zone for the win. Just watch, lol.

BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
9/25/2017  12:54 PM
How about that kick yesterday--just as a sports fan---Bang that wouldve been good from 70. A missile of a kick with :01
RIP Crushalot😞
GustavBahler

9/25/2017  4:17 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Been waiting a long time time for a rematch! With my luck we'll see an "Eli special". Forrest throws a deep pass, ball bounces off two helmets, hits the goalpost, bounces back into Forrest's hands as he casually walks into the end zone for the win. Just watch, lol.

OK maybe I dont want a rematch. Jameis still cant keep himself from taking too many chances, amd the D looked pretty damn porous. Ugh.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
9/25/2017  4:50 PM
BRIGGS wrote:How about that kick yesterday--just as a sports fan---Bang that wouldve been good from 70. A missile of a kick with :01
Thiught you were talking about the 28 yard punt. Hard to believe the season is basically over going into week 4.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
jrodmc
USA
9/26/2017  5:24 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

OK maybe I dont want a rematch. Jameis still cant keep himself from taking too many chances, amd the D looked pretty damn porous. Ugh.

Oh sure you do. Jameis can take all the chances he wants, your D can sleep in the 4th, and we'll still gift wrap the game for you!

SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

9/28/2017  10:11 AM
anyone follow college football? anyone know if there is a stud LT this year? OH PLZ SWEET BABY JEEBUS BE A LEFT TACKLE AVAILABLE
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
jrodmc
USA
10/2/2017  10:10 AM
Are there ping poll balls to be won in the NFL draft? Should I be rooting for the Charger's next week?
SupremeCommander

10/2/2017  2:46 PM
jrodmc wrote:Are there ping poll balls to be won in the NFL draft? Should I be rooting for the Charger's next week?

this team is complete trash... obviously not good at all on offense... but I think the most damning thing is they have no fight. They should have won the last two weeeks but damn, it just looks like they laid down. Maybe it's just because the defense has to play 55 minutes a game and had nothing left for the end of the game. Or maybe it's just that they're mental midgets

jrodmc
USA
10/9/2017  1:13 PM
So this is what tanking really looks like. Can we draft an entire OL and Defense in one draft?

...and a new QB?

Too bad we're not scheduled to play Cleveland...

GustavBahler

11/2/2017  11:11 AM
jrodmc wrote:So this is what tanking really looks like. Can we draft an entire OL and Defense in one draft?

...and a new QB?

Things not so happy in Buc land either jrod. Winston is hurt, but even before the injury, there is something missing from his game. He's elite as far as some numbers go, amazing red zone pct. But he still cant throw the deep ball with any kind of accuracy, Mike Evans was targeted more than any other receiver in the league last seaso , and he grabs a lot of tough makes.

Im wondering if this is his ceiling? Really dont know. I do know I wont be renewing my NFL Sunday Ticket. League Pass is enough, really too much as it is. When the Bucs start making the playoffs again, I'll think about it.

This is very interesting, you guys should this check out. Its a big deal for the NFL. One really funny line in there.

https://sports.yahoo.com/even-papa-johns-scapegoating-nfl-roger-goodell-league-alarmed-234130771.html

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/3/2017  1:26 PM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
SupremeCommander

12/26/2017  9:34 AM
this "team" has to be the worst I've ever had to watch, not only in Giants history, but just period. There have been some crappy Knicks teams (obviously), the late 90s-early 00s Rangers were pretty awful... fortunately for me I wasn't a Mets fan... all that said I think this year's team was the single worst team I've ever rooted for
SupremeCommander

2/20/2018  11:04 AM
I want to know what they are going to do roster wise so bad... free agency and the draft are all there is to look forward to this year, until baseball gets into full gear
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
3/16/2018  1:08 PM
My draft with trade down scenario...

Round 1 Pick 12 (BUF): Nelson, Quenton, OG, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 1 Pick 30 (MINN): Hughes, Mike, CB, Central Florida (A-)
Round 2 Pick 2: Price, Billy, C/OG, Ohio State (B+)
Round 2 Pick 21 (BUF): Evans, Rashaan, OLB/ILB, Alabama (A)
Round 2 Pick 30 (MINN): Kiser, Micah, ILB, Virginia (A-)
Round 3 Pick 2: Penny, Rashaad, RB, San Diego State (A)
Round 4 Pick 2: Bates III, Jessie, FS, Wake Forest (A+)
Round 5 Pick 2: Pineiro, Eddy, K, Florida (A-)

SupremeCommander

3/23/2018  10:08 AM
NYKBocker wrote:My draft with trade down scenario...

Round 1 Pick 12 (BUF): Nelson, Quenton, OG, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 1 Pick 30 (MINN): Hughes, Mike, CB, Central Florida (A-)
Round 2 Pick 2: Price, Billy, C/OG, Ohio State (B+)
Round 2 Pick 21 (BUF): Evans, Rashaan, OLB/ILB, Alabama (A)
Round 2 Pick 30 (MINN): Kiser, Micah, ILB, Virginia (A-)
Round 3 Pick 2: Penny, Rashaad, RB, San Diego State (A)
Round 4 Pick 2: Bates III, Jessie, FS, Wake Forest (A+)
Round 5 Pick 2: Pineiro, Eddy, K, Florida (A-)

I wanted Nelson too, but after the JPP trade I'm hopping we trade with Denver and draft Chubb

jrodmc
USA
3/26/2018  11:52 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:So this is what tanking really looks like. Can we draft an entire OL and Defense in one draft?

...and a new QB?

Things not so happy in Buc land either jrod. Winston is hurt, but even before the injury, there is something missing from his game. He's elite as far as some numbers go, amazing red zone pct. But he still cant throw the deep ball with any kind of accuracy, Mike Evans was targeted more than any other receiver in the league last seaso , and he grabs a lot of tough makes.

Im wondering if this is his ceiling? Really dont know. I do know I wont be renewing my NFL Sunday Ticket. League Pass is enough, really too much as it is. When the Bucs start making the playoffs again, I'll think about it.

This is very interesting, you guys should this check out. Its a big deal for the NFL. One really funny line in there.

https://sports.yahoo.com/even-papa-johns-scapegoating-nfl-roger-goodell-league-alarmed-234130771.html

JPP making you rethink your NFL Sunday Ticket? He sure came cheap enough.

SupremeCommander

4/5/2018  9:58 AM
This article really breaks down the guy I want the Giants to draft Quenton Nelson
GustavBahler

4/11/2018  10:29 AM
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

...and a new QB?

JPP making you rethink your NFL Sunday Ticket? He sure came cheap enough.

Probably not, were talking 16 years out of the playoffs. Besides, NBA league pass to watch another team miss the playoffs again, is plenty.

Giants Talk Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy