jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
9/15/2014  8:41 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:Eli scored a TD! All's well in Gintland! Except for the fact that we have no O-line! And no passrush! And little to nothing at the corners!
I have no idea how the run game has looked good. Except for maybe doing against 4th stringers?

Prolly be with your Bucs at the end of the season looking at the playoffs again from the outside...

Frickin Howard Cross picking my Gints to go 7-9.

You'll prolly be watching the Bucs in the playoffs while the Giants are crying in their beers If we can shore up the O-line, we have a decent chance to win the NFC south.

Not with a Defense that made a 10 year backup look like Johnny Unitas you ain't.

So much for my Monday morning smack talk We lost a bunch of starters on D in this game, our ST sucked, and our coach was far too conservative. As much as I loved Dungy for how he resurrected the Bucs and made them a contender, his former assistant Lovie Smith is just as conservative on offense. The defense got a little better this week, but we aren't going to win games if we keep running on 3rd downs. Too much talent on this team to go 0-2. At least the 'aints are in the same boat.

Giants don't look like they have enough talent on their squad, and Eli is can't stop throwing picks. I guess we'll see who will notch the first W.

Coughlin sounds like a moron in the postgames. Punting? He's going to blame blown tackles on Weatherford? Our recievers can't catch, and everyone else who bothers to catch fumbles the football, sometimes for no reason whatsover. Odell Beckham better be incredible, or this is going to be another long, miserable season. I believe I am watching the quick, downward spiral of the not so ELIte.

At least we have the talent to count to 11 in time, unlike your *ucs. <--insert your choice of 'S' or 'F' Well, at least you're not the Jets. They call timeouts in order to lose.

AUTOADVERT
jrodmc
USA
9/22/2014  8:21 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/23/2014  11:33 AM
GustavBahler wrote:So much for my Monday morning smack talk We lost a bunch of starters on D in this game, our ST sucked, and our coach was far too conservative. As much as I loved Dungy for how he resurrected the Bucs and made them a contender, his former assistant Lovie Smith is just as conservative on offense. The defense got a little better this week, but we aren't going to win games if we keep running on 3rd downs. Too much talent on this team to go 0-2. At least the 'aints are in the same boat.

Giants don't look like they have enough talent on their squad, and Eli is can't stop throwing picks. I guess we'll see who will notch the first W.

I am not going to say anything after this weekend. 4 days rest is obviously not a good thing for any team. My sincere condolences.

The funny thing is Gints fans are calling into talk shows this morning talking trash like we just went on a 10 game win streak and are a lock for the Super Bowl, instead of just beating the Houston Texans. My brethren can sure be stupid.

jrodmc
USA
9/26/2014  12:44 PM
Vmart wrote:Let's give it 4 games before judging the team. If the can manage 2-2 then it might not be a bad season. 1-3 we cans start to give up on the season, 0-4 we can start looking at the draft.

The Prophet had spoken.

Hector
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #4483

9/26/2014  1:51 PM
jrodmc wrote:
Vmart wrote:Let's give it 4 games before judging the team. If the can manage 2-2 then it might not be a bad season. 1-3 we cans start to give up on the season, 0-4 we can start looking at the draft.

The Prophet had spoken.

haha, he went out on a limb.

[quote="jrodmc"] Melo is stupid. [/quote]
jrodmc
USA
9/29/2014  1:09 PM
Hector wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

The Prophet had spoken.

It actually was quite the limb in the midst of all the 'OMG! not 0-6 again!' hysteria.

What a nice week in the NFL. Eagles got clipped. Bucs beat the Squeelers.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

10/1/2014  12:40 PM
jrodmc wrote:
Hector wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

The Prophet had spoken.

It actually was quite the limb in the midst of all the 'OMG! not 0-6 again!' hysteria.

What a nice week in the NFL. Eagles got clipped. Bucs beat the Squeelers.

Nice to see the Bucs play with some heart. I didn't expect them to beat ATL with 4 starters missing on defense, but I also didn't expect for them to lay down the way they did. Also there was a serious lack of preparation over the last few games. Not what I expected from Lovie. Was expecting more of a "next man up" attitude from the start and I didn't see it until the last game.

Hope McCown keeps holding a clipboard, he can't throw the ball deep like Glennon can. McCown threw the ball deep once in the entire preseason, he passed up Evans and Jackson on deep routes too many times this season.

Looks like Eli is starting to thrive in the west coast offense. Maybe you guys will make a nice run.

NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
10/2/2014  11:25 AM
I am loving the stable of running backs right now. Jennings, Andre the Giant and Hillis are great. I still miss my favorite Giant RB though.

NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
10/2/2014  11:28 AM

Player Att Yds Yds/Att Long TD
Rashad Jennings 81 341 4.2 18 2
Andre Williams 34 105 3.1 23 1
Peyton Hillis 8 31 3.9 9 0
jrodmc
USA
10/9/2014  9:54 AM
And now the press are picking us Gints to enter the three team deaddogfight for the NFC LEast! It's great to be slightly above average!

C'mon Gustav, tell me the story about the Bucs again!

GustavBahler

10/10/2014  7:36 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/10/2014  7:37 PM
jrodmc wrote:And now the press are picking us Gints to enter the three team deaddogfight for the NFC LEast! It's great to be slightly above average!

Jrod you ignorant slut, The Book of Eli is a coloring book! How dare you speak ill of a team with new uniforms straight out of Madden 2003. Good gravy, what a season. Sad part is Lovie kept talking about the year off he had to watch game film and prepare for his next gig. I was actually psyched, thought he would be a steadying influence. We had the most penalties last game since 2002.

Two bright spots are Gerald McCoy and Mike Glennon. Glennon is really starting to look like he could be a top 10 QB down the road.

jrodmc
USA
10/10/2014  11:34 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:And now the press are picking us Gints to enter the three team deaddogfight for the NFC LEast! It's great to be slightly above average!

Jrod you ignorant slut, The Book of Eli is a coloring book! How dare you speak ill of a team with new uniforms straight out of Madden 2003. Good gravy, what a season. Sad part is Lovie kept talking about the year off he had to watch game film and prepare for his next gig. I was actually psyched, thought he would be a steadying influence. We had the most penalties last game since 2002.

Two bright spots are Gerald McCoy and Mike Glennon. Glennon is really starting to look like he could be a top 10 QB down the road.

You continue to whore yourself for the waste product of the NFL? And you call me a slut? You're cheaper and easier than a 2 dollar ho at 4am on Monday morning. The Grudens aren't coming back. Give it up and sell your lame jerseys while you can get at least half your coin back.

The Book of Eli is an insightful tale of a champion amidst destruction.

GustavBahler

10/11/2014  7:50 AM
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

You continue to whore yourself for the waste product of the NFL? And you call me a slut? You're cheaper and easier than a 2 dollar ho at 4am on Monday morning. The Grudens aren't coming back. Give it up and sell your lame jerseys while you can get at least half your coin back.

You're thinking of "Radio". At least Eli hasn't gone full retard lately. The sequel will be even more challenging for him, a pop-up book!

Am I a prettttty whore?

jrodmc
USA
10/13/2014  7:49 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

You're thinking of "Radio". At least Eli hasn't gone full retard lately. The sequel will be even more challenging for him, a pop-up book!

Am I a prettttty whore?

Six sacks prolly isn't Eli's fault, but 27-0 is close to full retard.

Pretty is as pretty does.

I'm just an average slut.

GustavBahler

10/13/2014  10:07 AM
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Am I a prettttty whore?

Six sacks prolly isn't Eli's fault, but 27-0 is close to full retard.

Pretty is as pretty does.

I'm just an average slut.

Glennon almost had Eli beat with 5 sacks. Lovie kept talking about how taking a season off was an opportunity to watch the league, other teams, and learn. He comes back with the same outdated defense and hands the keys to the offense to a QB coach who had a lousy track record as an OC in college. No worries, Lovie has a long term deal!

GustavBahler

11/10/2014  6:57 AM
Don't feel bad Jrod, at least you're not a Bucs fan right now. Really thought Glennon was going to be a good QB. Cannon arm with the ability to make tough passes in traffic, but he absolutely sucks at 3rd downs. Just hoping we don't end up getting Jameis Winston, would rather have a shot a Mariotta.
jrodmc
USA
11/10/2014  7:09 AM
Thanks just the same, but I feel worse than bad, Gustav. It's entirely awful when even your wife knows that a 17-17 first half is a nothing but a drunken mirage.

Even the frickin Jets managed to win.

I truly hate life when hockey is the apex of NYC sports.

GustavBahler

11/10/2014  6:16 PM
jrodmc wrote:Thanks just the same, but I feel worse than bad, Gustav. It's entirely awful when even your wife knows that a 17-17 first half is a nothing but a drunken mirage.

Even the frickin Jets managed to win.

I truly hate life when hockey is the apex of NYC sports.

Ouch! LoL. Wish they would fire Lovie and his staff but he has a long term deal, will probably get another year. We have the worst ST in the league Im guessing, I know we have the worst punter statistically. Just hoping they don't draft Winston, might be enough for this long time fan to jump ship. He's like the JR of college football.

Hector
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #4483

11/23/2014  9:07 PM
Holy ****, that was a TD catch you'll be seeing forever on highlights (Beckham jr's 2nd TD catch vs Cowboys).
[quote="jrodmc"] Melo is stupid. [/quote]
jrodmc
USA
11/24/2014  11:53 AM
Tremendous catch. Lousy season. I hate that we were even winning at the half.
jrodmc
USA
12/1/2014  10:22 AM
So how do you top the lousy Knicks season? You lose to the Sixers of the NFL! And you fumble the ball away with 28 seconds left!

Goodbye Tom Coughlin, it was really nice knowing you.

Beat reporter great question I would love to hear asked:
"Hey Tom, how can a team look so good in the first half of games and bring absolutely less than nothing in the second half of every game?"

Giants Talk Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy