[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Michael Olowakandi
Author Thread
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
7/3/2002  8:49 PM
Did I mention that BD is one of my favorite players, I freakin love tha guy, he is incredible, plays with so much heart, is clutch and can do everything well score, pass, drive, plus he will bang it on you, but none of that slows shaq down, and none of that clogs up the middle and blocks shots and grabs boards which is the much more pressing need for us.

But would Layden be the king of the city if he got us both of them or what? That would be incredible. We would become the next dynasty.
AUTOADVERT
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
7/3/2002  10:15 PM
But if the asking price or Baron and Olowokandi are the same, you have to trade for Baron. The Knicks could get player just like the Kandi Man in Jerome James who could be had for much less.
#Knickstaps
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
7/4/2002  1:02 AM
Ok guys, so in your HONEST opinion, not just a dream, what do you think the Knicks moves are for the summer? How do we look coming into training camp? Who are the starting 5 on the floor during game 1 - and what are the chances for this team in REALITY?

As far as this team going somewhere, I say it takes time for them to pick up chemistry and they will take it from there once they find it. But the Knicks locker room is full of clicks, some of which just got broken up so a new leadership must form. Is it Dyess? Spree? Houston? can the three of them lead like they should? The heart and soul of this team - in those 3 guys, has to be enough to power them to the championship, not just adding Kandi or Baron. But those three - or whomever comes in to replace one of them - are the key to this teams success no matter what. They ned to step up on the court AND in the locker room or else we will be watching lotto central once again.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
WOODMANnYk
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #529
USA
7/4/2002  1:36 PM
Hey Knick fans!! I rather concentrate on getting Olowokandi than Baron D. cause we desperately need size. If you go for Baron D, Knick MGMT would have to cut their throats by letting either Spree or H20 go. We're trying to better the team, not regress.. Like i had mentioned before, we have our PG named Frank WIlliams. Anyone who missed out on him in college, don't really know his game.Frank W. is a hardnose player that plays defense compared to gary payton and he can penetrate in the paint with ease. Thats something ward or eisley tend to lack. At the same time getting the KANDI-man would definitely require Kurt thomas in the deal along with another player.. Would you guys be willing to give up Kurt Thomas??????
The Future. GO KNICKS!
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
7/4/2002  1:41 PM
Posted by knicksbb10:

Hey Knick fans!! I rather concentrate on getting Olowokandi than Baron D. cause we desperately need size. If you go for Baron D, Knick MGMT would have to cut their throats by letting either Spree or H20 go. We're trying to better the team, not regress.. Like i had mentioned before, we have our PG named Frank WIlliams. Anyone who missed out on him in college, don't really know his game.Frank W. is a hardnose player that plays defense compared to gary payton and he can penetrate in the paint with ease. Thats something ward or eisley tend to lack. At the same time getting the KANDI-man would definitely require Kurt thomas in the deal along with another player.. Would you guys be willing to give up Kurt Thomas??????

Totally agree with you losing Spree and Houston right now makes no sense they have a solid three in Spree, Dyess and Houston they need to add height but if they can get Davis and add Jerome James then the Knicks will become one of the elite teams in the NBA not just the east.
Michael Olowakandi

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy