Hilario over Wilcox
Author Thread
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
6/21/2002  9:57 AM
Posted by Andrew:

Agents of the top picks would never allow this. There is no way they would put their player in the position where he could dramatically hurt his stock. This is why that Christofferson (sp) dude is getting to work out for teams so much....he is a stiff that other players will look good against.
Posted by Vmart:

The Knicks made a mistake they should have called all three top PF Gooden, Wilcox and Hilario and put them up against each other that way they would have come out with the right decision and that I know would be Hilario he would have simply overpowered the two. Their unwillingness to show case their talent head on only makes Nene the obvious choice.

I totally agree with you. People must remember that Hilario did his workouts according to what the teams wanted where as Wilcox did his work out according to what he and his management team wanted. There is a big difference you only show case what you do best in your own personal work out.

[Edited by - Vmart on 06/21/2002 11:02:41]
AUTOADVERT
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
6/23/2002  3:01 PM
First hilario will not have to stay in Brazil he only made 14,000 dollars a year, he can be bought for 50,000
second he no longer has those contract issues.
Third Hilario is going to be the better player, and I think based on what we know he is. Wilcox played well against gooden. Nene played well againts Jermaine O'Neal an NBA player and an ALL-star.

They have similar athleticism but Nene is Stronger and has that 7-4 wingspan. Also Nene has been said to have the footwork of Hakeem, and he has a decent touch up to 15 feet. Seems like a no brainer to me, but Wilcox's name is very big now after his structured workouts.
Hilario over Wilcox

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy