[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knixkik Mock 2.0
Author Thread
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
5/30/2002  8:58 PM
Saying this is the actual order on draft day, which is a longshot since a lot changes, who would do the following?
-Since Phoenix wants Wilcox, they want to trade up.
-Knicks and Suns swap 7 and 9, along with trading Jackson and Camby to the Suns for Marbury.
-At 9, Knicks could still get a center (in Borchardt) or take a chance on Woods or Stoudemire.

Knicks start:
PG-Marbury
SG-Houston
SF-Sprewell
PF-Thomas
C-Borchardt
#Knickstaps
AUTOADVERT
Caseloads
Member: #41
5/31/2002  8:58 AM
Posted by BigSm00th:

Saying this is the actual order on draft day, which is a longshot since a lot changes, who would do the following?
-Knicks and Suns swap 7 and 9, along with trading Jackson and Camby to the Suns for Marbury.
-At 9, Knicks could still get a center (in Borchardt) or take a chance on Woods or Stoudemire.

Knicks start:
PG-Marbury
SG-Houston
SF-Sprewell
PF-Thomas
C-Borchardt
marbury is a cancer. he kills everything around him. do NOT bring him to ny.
Starks3
Member: #211
USA
5/31/2002  12:02 PM
Posted by BigSm00th:

Knicks start:
PG-Marbury
SG-Houston
SF-Sprewell
PF-Thomas
C-Borchardt
That would be hell......no way the knicks should do that at all....
Cursed no more!!! Knicks are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
5/31/2002  3:50 PM
Interesting news in the Nene vs Wilcox thread: Nene has scheduled a second workout with the Knicks the 19th June.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
5/31/2002  4:29 PM
Posted by martin:

Interesting news in the Nene vs Wilcox thread: Nene has scheduled a second workout with the Knicks the 19th June.

Thats always good if they call you back. Wilcox is going to be a solid player, but Hilario has that potential to be a great one for a long time in the NBA. I have read that he has a very solid post game, the main thing the Knicks missed last year. If at worst he ends up like a Keon Clark that is still good enough.
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
5/31/2002  5:41 PM
Posted by martin:

I'm glad they got him another workout. Now we can see if his first workout with the Knicks was a fluke or not. Wagner is working out for the Knicks today and Gooden and Wilcox will work out next week. Not a bad schedule. I want to see Wilcox and Hilario go head to head. That would really answer a lot of questions for us.
nyballer
Member: #108
USA
5/31/2002  5:54 PM
Even if you have someone working out one-on-one you wouldnt be able to truly see how they perform in a game. If I were the knicks coach/GM I would arrange for a scrimmage with knicks players and bring in about four prospects. I would do something like:

Wagner
Houston
Anderson
Thomas
Nene

vs.

Jackson
Sprewell
Woods
Wilcox
Camby

This way you could match the players up against current NBA players and former draftees. But knowing the knicks work ethic i doubt anybody would show up
"easy like sunday morning..." - walt clyde
Knixkik Mock 2.0

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy